DEFENCE FORUM INDIA And GLOBAL TIMES FORUM CHINA join hands in co-operation

A.V.

dear members and well wishers of DEFENCE FORUM INDIA
in a major and path breaking development in the web world two different web platforms have come together and joined hands in co-operation which goes far than just link exchanges
having come from two different background we co-operate to given our respective members and followers diverse views on two of Asias biggest countries and civilizations
joint organizations of debate contests , sharing of contents and articles aswell as building a friendly net community is what we are aiming for .i think all members of DFI will react positively to this new development and support us throughout

global times china forum is under the famous global times newsgroup a very popular chinese news agency we hope to take our co-operation further in coming days

DFI STAFF

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Great work this. The first debate contest we has went well with them and won by our member.

If we can good posters from there to present their ideas and learn from us too, it would be great. Hope this works out as we intend to.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Joint Debate Competitions wound be really good! :) God Speed

Neo

Wow, thats good news?
Where do I sign up for this competition? :D

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
good going DFI team , you guys rock!

On a side note now i know why A.v's avatar is dancing:D

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Wow, thats good news?
Where do I sign up for this competition? :D
We had one Some months back Neosaab, and a member of ours, Tarunraju if I am not mistaken, wont it! He got a commendation and certificate all the way from China! :) Cool aint it?

Good to see you back! God Speed

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Great to know this. Hope this results in some good interaction with members of another fellow great Asian civilization.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I can't wait to see a DFI-GTF debate hosted here. It would be hornets versus bees.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Good News and a fine way to go forward :india1:
But Chinese are hesitant to discuss defense related issues when it it is related to India - China :heh:

JBH22

Great News but let's hope it does not boil down to an India vs China contest.

A.V.

we have since then move don and now have too many of our own websites to concentrate and manage but GTF and RMF are two forums we are proud to be associated with together with DV , DWIKI, DWEEKLY AND geoaffairs

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles