Defence Expo 2022

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Does anyone knows procedure to get entry pass/ticket for Defence Expo 2022?

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Hello guys,

you must be aware of upcoming DefExpo this year is going to be held in my homestate, likewise i was also super eager to attend it and personally interact with various exhibitors ('specially Kalashnikov Concern guys, if Vlad Onokoy himself comes here then even better and of course SSSD guys 😼) and so, likewise meeting you all in person and having a nice meet-up with like minded people interested in field of defense,
sadly i have to inform you all that i won't be able to join this year's defexpo due to family events going around same times that i have to arrange and so, hence writing to you all to inform this as well as requesing for becoming ;inquirers; in my place,i mean i shall forward some questions to be asked there and you guys try to interact with exhibitors about it, also some other things etc. I would be very much indebted if you guys could carry this task on my behalf and help me this way.
those who're coming and willing to help me please reply to this message, also if you know someone else from the forum who could also join feel free to add them in this convesation.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Hello guys,

you must be aware of upcoming DefExpo this year is going to be held in my homestate, likewise i was also super eager to attend it and personally interact with various exhibitors ('specially Kalashnikov Concern guys, if Vlad Onokoy himself comes here then even better and of course SSSD guys 😼) and so, likewise meeting you all in person and having a nice meet-up with like minded people interested in field of defense,
sadly i have to inform you all that i won't be able to join this year's defexpo due to family events going around same times that i have to arrange and so, hence writing to you all to inform this as well as requesing for becoming ;inquirers; in my place,i mean i shall forward some questions to be asked there and you guys try to interact with exhibitors about it, also some other things etc. I would be very much indebted if you guys could carry this task on my behalf and help me this way.
those who're coming and willing to help me please reply to this message, also if you know someone else from the forum who could also join feel free to add them in this convesation.
Most probably i would go

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles