Defence Expo 2022

kamaal

Country flag
Hello guys,

you must be aware of upcoming DefExpo this year is going to be held in my homestate, likewise i was also super eager to attend it and personally interact with various exhibitors ('specially Kalashnikov Concern guys, if Vlad Onokoy himself comes here then even better and of course SSSD guys 😼) and so, likewise meeting you all in person and having a nice meet-up with like minded people interested in field of defense,
sadly i have to inform you all that i won't be able to join this year's defexpo due to family events going around same times that i have to arrange and so, hence writing to you all to inform this as well as requesing for becoming ;inquirers; in my place,i mean i shall forward some questions to be asked there and you guys try to interact with exhibitors about it, also some other things etc. I would be very much indebted if you guys could carry this task on my behalf and help me this way.
those who're coming and willing to help me please reply to this message, also if you know someone else from the forum who could also join feel free to add them in this convesation.
I'll be there. Confirmed.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Also will the MWF/Tejas MK2 shown during Aero India 2023??
Models of Tejas MK-2 were shown at Aero India 2021, 2019 etc. So it will 100 % shown In the Next Aero India 2023 as well. Tejas MK-2 is a very important program in our Aerospace Industry so is AMCA, TEDBF, GHATAK UAV etc. These all Will have their models displayed.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Models of Tejas MK-2 were shown at Aero India 2021, 2019 etc. So it will 100 % shown In the Next Aero India 2023 as well. Tejas MK-2 is a very important program in our Aerospace Industry so is AMCA, TEDBF, GHATAK UAV etc. These all Will have their models displayed.
I mean the real plane which is supposed to roll out by the end of this year(hopefully).

Super Flanker

Country flag
I mean the real plane which is supposed to roll out by the end of this year(hopefully).
I don't think so that the real plane will be shown. It is still in development stages as of now and just because Prototype will be ready this year, it doesn't mean that it will be directly shown at Aero India. We might see a Life size mockup of AMCA, Tejas mk2 etc but chances are low. So you can expect to see only models of the Aircrafts and nothing else.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
I don't think so that the real plane will be shown. It is still in development stages as of now and just because Prototype will be ready this year, it doesn't mean that it will be directly shown at Aero India. We might see a Life size mockup of AMCA, Tejas mk2 etc but chances are low. So you can expect to see only models of the Aircrafts and nothing else.
I read somewhere that Tejas MK2 first flight is supposed to happen during Aero India 2023

Super Flanker

Country flag

Super Flanker

Country flag
I am sorry bro I lost it but it was here on DFI only.
No problem. If you come across it than please do share it here but Tejas MK-2 will be rolled out in Late 2022 or early 2023 and not a month after that and 1st flight will be held most probably in second quarter of 2023 so it will be held after Aero India 2023.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Thread Revival, since DefExpo 2022 is finally happening during 18 to 22 October at Gandhinagar

This time i'm registering for sake of doing so; but they have put ;no bag allowed; there for visitors hhmm ? anybody with past experience of DefExpo can please confirm if they don't even allow kaalej backpack style bag there ? if no then it'll be a great inconvenience for me to just rely on my pockets for all the stuff i usually carry around with myself...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles