Declassified US document suggests Pakistani link to attack on CIA agents

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
on the orders of China? .................................

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Cutting arm is debatable.
secondly what you pointed out about geographical importance, yes thats true and now Pakistan is working on it. We made mistakes in past and now doing what is right. Gwadar will be devloped speedily. We will make agreements with Iran and make gwadar a mega oil city and port for trade. We will also trying to make an agreement for building train route through Iran and Turkey.
If you will overview deals, please care to read about documentaries from International Monetary Fund which says that these countries will not only get more growth with your projects, it will shatter your growth that you'll have only 2.5 times GDP per capita of today in 2050(India will have 6.8 times).
If you would have gave room to India, it would have be done instead of those communist Chinese who are taking your advantage only.

Qatar gas pipe line deal is an example and sooner or later we will sign iran gas pipe line deal. We will connect ourselves with CARs via china or afghanistan. An agreement already signed with afghan government.
This will help China to save at least $100-200 billions used in transport.
Funny thing is that, we will be able to get gas from China which will reduce dependence and transport cost from ME too.
But there's no advantage of Pak except your remaining companies will also replaced by Chinese but you'll become more important because of oil supply.
You'll be be both financially and security will depend on foreigners.
n defense we are producing our planes jf 17 and in future we will make twin seat planes of jf 17.
JFT isn't not a modern fighter. Such fighters in India are very close to get retired.
Better for you to seek for something else.
Our army is always strong.
Elaborate.
We are working on our navy
With such a budget. :rolleyes:
and after CPEC emphasizes on navy will be high.
After CPEC, Pakistani Navy will have no room. There will be PLAN on Gwadar, India has developed port like China in Chahabar of Iran.
Simply, you became dependent on China for security.
Next 10 years we will be there very fast.
In next 10 years, India will have your double GDP per capita and 11 times bigger economy. Leave alone military. :haha:

Zebra

Country flag
trust me your new master is not going to interfere in new war
So you also agree that he got new master.

And if ever, both of you get new war, then no master can do anything in it.

The reason is if one master try to pop in, other will be there.

If you are not sure, then try it.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I wont be surprized if this is a true fact. The Pakis have been double crossing the yankies since 60's They double crossed them in fissile material disclosure and war on terror.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
I wont be surprized if this is a true fact. The Pakis have been double crossing the yankies since 60's They double crossed them in fissile material disclosure and war on terror.
Paki's always get themselves messed up in the double game. They try to get in bed with everyone they seem to have an advantage with, but they are forgetting that the other people have their own interests. USA, SAUDI, IRAN, CHINA, AFGHANISTAN and the ratio of good relations between each country is very minimal. And Pakistan is like a small kid who got lost in a carnival with these people. [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles