DD-News Exclusive: Interview with Baloch Leader Brahamdagh Bugti

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
In a very important development, today DD news aired a first ever "Exclusive" interview with his Highness Brahamdagh Khan Bugti who is a leader of Baloch Freedom Movement.When Balochistan gets freedom from Evil Pakis he is a probable PM of Baloch nation. Pak Army has tried to kill him several times.

Good move by DD(Govt channel) since it means Baloch leaders are having their say on important platforms.He said that CPEC is not going to benifit the Baloch people and Pakjabis would settle in Balochistan and outnumber Baloch.He EXPOSES the lies of Pakis on many fronts.

After India raised the Baloch issue officially from Red Fort the Baloch Freedom Struggle has started being recognized more internationally. Now more and more voices has started coming up now since Pak Army is doing genocide of Baloch.

Very good interview and MUST watch specially Evil Pakis and anyone who want to understand what is this "Balochistan Issue".

Bugti DD news.jpg

=======================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu

@Gabriel92 : Important for Europeans too since Bugti lives in Switzerland. Balochistan was a free nation for 227 days in 1947 until Pak Army used full force and annexed it.The freedom struggle is brewing up since then.The situation is not much different than Bangladesh since Pak Army killed 3 Million and raped 200,000 women in Bangladesh.

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan
Kabhi to reply karo Betas? Always creating useless threads about FAKE inventions and getting SU-35.

Bugti tears into Evil Pak Army for large scale Human Rights in Balochistan where 10,000's of innocent baloch are killed.Your Army can't supress it anymore and people have started knowing your Baloch Issue.Bangladesh-II

Balochistan = Bangladesh-II

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
regarding the DD interview

they need to provide subtitles in english- to enable the world outside of india to be better informed

probably DD has a lot of people who were from UPA rule , so the mind isnt properly developed, still steeped in crrptn ? better wake up

perhaps Modi-ji needs to do some shake-up in DD - get them to start operating the mind

@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The media is banned in Balochistan and that is a dampener. The Balochis need to spread on social media, videos of the brutalities being committed by the jihadi Pak Army and assorted intel agencies. The world doesn't know the truth because of the media blackout imposed by the ISI.

And the pro-Pak Baloch who are in the Pak Parliament need to hang their heads in shame as they're acting like whores of the Pakistani Establishment. Why are they part of Pakistan's parliament when they know full well that they have been forcibly amalgamated into Pakistan in 1948 forcing the Khan of Kalat to sign the accession to Pakistan through the barrel of the gun?

This is invalid and has no locus standii as the Baloch Parliament had already declared independence in Aug 1947 and that cannot be changed but only by the Baloch Parliament itself, not the Khan of Kalat. In other words, Balochistan is an independent sovereign state.

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
I Remember in my old building Neighbor building one of Baloch family stays and his name was LaLa Mama
He was very kind by nature and good human being he helps people in our aria ,we used to play cricket with him and his brother at that time i was in 7th std me and my friend used to go to his building often and specially in festivals like Eid Diwali every time we go there he gave us 10 Rs ka KADAK Note and dry fruits and Chocolates

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
One day I asked lala Mama ,Mama aap ka gaon kaha hai ,he told me beta hum Baluchistan ka hai,
that time he told me Baluchistan I asked mama aap pakistan se ho he told Baluchistan alag hai lekin kabza hai pakistan ka .

Now I recollect this that why lala mama told us don't call us Pakistani we are your brothers .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles