Dassault Name Comes Up In One More Kickback Scandal In India

Blademaster

View attachment 185470
Boeing or Lockheed cannot match Dassault offerings in this criterion.
Now I know you are a paid shill by Boeing. You are just mudraking shit up.

Wisemarko

Country flag
Now I know you are a paid shill by Boeing. You are just mudraking shit up.
Yes Indian MoD, Times Of India, both of them are paid by Boeing. Remember to blame others when things don’t go your way.

Oh wait! The Daily Telegraph of UK and the French court where he filed the case are also paid by Boeing! Surprise!

5A7791FE-CA69-4104-8C25-7A75C6F93B91.jpeg

French seems to have colonized Indian minds after all! You don’t want corruption? Well, then act on leads.

Blademaster

Yes Indian MoD, Times Of India, all them are paid by Boeing. Remember to blame others when things don’t go your way.

Oh wait! The Daily Telegraph of UK and the French court are also paid by Boeing! Surprise!

French seems to have colonized Indian minds after all! You don’t want corruption? Well, then act on leads.
View attachment 185471
He is engaging in extortion and doing at the behest of American lobbyists. The fact that you bring it up after you have been exhorting virtues of American weapons and they lost out to Rafale only goes to show your bias and your intentions. It is mudraking pure and simple.

Wisemarko

Country flag
He is engaging in extortion and doing at the behest of American lobbyists. The fact that you bring it up after you have been exhorting virtues of American weapons and they lost out to Rafale only goes to show your bias and your intentions. It is mudraking pure and simple.
I forgot that I was discussing with a colonized mind who will defend the master to very end. No further discussion.

Blademaster

I forgot that I was discussing with a colonized mind who will defend the master to very end. No further discussion.
Ha ha ha ha. You are so fucking retarded and willing to twist the facts to suite your imperialistic & colonial narrative. You come from a country that has enslaved millions of people and exploited tens of millions of people to suit its purposes to the very end. Get the fuck outta here.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Sig Sauer... Bribed to get contracts in India . There middlemen were caught in 2010-11 around.

CIA agents like David Headley were involved in Mumbai attack .

CIA agents have been involved in funding NGOs with dubious claim who have been working to convert poor , organise protests to stop development work etc like in Kundakulam.

All are same... But but but But American companies are worst.

Wisemarko

Country flag
Sig Sauer... Bribed to get contracts in India . There middlemen were caught in 2010-11 around.

CIA agents like David Headley were involved in Mumbai attack .

CIA agents have been involved in funding NGOs with dubious claim who have been working to convert poor , organise protests to stop development work etc like in Kundakulam.

All are same... But but but But American companies are worst.
Stupidity has no limits - quite evident from your post. Is SIG banned from India for any wrongdoing? I have never heard them accused of any fraud in India. Sig Sauer is German company and their CEO Ron Cohen was arrested at the Frankfurt airport in Germany for involvement in an illegal delivery of 38,000 pistols to Colombia between 2009 and 2012. That was done by US authorities.

The US government has very strict measures to prevent and punish bribery. SIG would have been in a huge trouble if there’s any substance in your gibberish.

You are mixing up stories to arrive at a biased opinion you have against US. Fine, keep your corruption industry alive by dealing with French. No one is more hurt than india by endemic corruption.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Stupidity has no limits - quite evident from your post. Is SIG banned from India for any wrongdoing? I have never heard them accused of any fraud in India. Sig Sauer is German company and their CEO Ron Cohen was arrested at the Frankfurt airport in Germany for involvement in an illegal delivery of 38,000 pistols to Colombia between 2009 and 2012. That was done by US authorities.

The US government has very strict measures to prevent and punish bribery. SIG would have been in a huge trouble if there’s any substance in your gibberish.

You are mixing up stories to arrive at a biased opinion you have against US. Fine, keep your corruption industry alive by dealing with French. No one is more hurt than india by endemic corruption.
I haven't mixed up anything ..but but but bigotry and bigots can't be convinced that it's them even in front of a mirror.

SIG USA division was involved in the scam.

They aren't banned because they were able to bribe more and get away but their agents were sent to jail.

David Headley isn't some story but a CIA terrorist . Denying him is like denying the existence of CIA.

Rest you can mumble zumble but won't change the fact.

Wisemarko

Country flag
They (SIG) aren't banned because they were able to bribe more and get away but their agents were sent to jail.
Source? Are you accusing that SIG was involved in a scam in India? That is a serious allegation. The bare minimum you need to do is to provide a source of that information.

Probably accuracy of information doesn’t matter in some parts of the world.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Source? Are you accusing that SIG was involved in a scam in India? That is a serious allegation. The bare minimum you need to do is to provide a source of that information.

Probably accuracy of information doesn’t matter in some parts of the world.

You could have easily Google it or look into this forum to get the details. But then again lies and denial is what America stands for.. isn't it.

Later they provided 70,000+ rifles and the result

And again David Headley CIA agent was also behind the Mumbai Terror attack.

Not just that many CIA agents have been involved in funding nefarious activities in India and other nation which is an open secret.

It was CIA and their American operatives who distributed printed Jihadis books in Indian subcontinent and radicalised muslim. French didn't do that atleast.

Last edited:

Wisemarko

Country flag
You could have easily Google it or look into this forum to get the details. But then again lies and denial is what America stands for.. isn't it.

Later they provided 70,000+ rifles and the result

And again David Headley CIA agent was also behind the Mumbai Terror attack.

Not just that many CIA agents have been involved in funding nefarious activities in India and other nation which is an open secret.

It was CIA and their American operatives who distributed printed Jihadis books in Indian subcontinent and radicalised muslim. French didn't do that atleast.
SIG story seems buried in subsequent years and order was placed for many rifles. But thanks for sharing. It was a notice that revealed no link otherwise there won’t be an order few years later, would be?

Unlike serving notices, US actually punish criminals.

I don’t know or care about Headley guy or his links to CIA. CIA would not carry out attacks in Mumbai, period. The fact is, FBI has helped india immensely in Mumbai attacks investigations. Don’t forget, many Americans died that day.

My personal opinion is that US should not sell arms to anyone that doesn’t align with its foreign policy. Or US shouldn’t have a foreign policy. Countries can do whatever they want, they do it anyway.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles