Dāśarājña over Ten Kings: No west to east crossing on Paruṣṇī

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
There is need to shorten the name of the thread and a detailed opening remarks for the thread to be better understood. Please post the tile name and opening remarks of at least 2-3 paragraphs. I will merge them into the first post.
I have come up with a shorter name finally. Could you or @LurkerBaba copy paste this name as thread title?
Dāśarājña over Ten Kings: No Crossing happened west to east on Paruṣṇī

Opening remarks I will post tomorrow or if time permits today. Regrets I couldnt read your full message and replied in hurry as was indulged in making posts to this thread. Only later I realized and therefore issuing a remedy with respect to thread title now.

Regards.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
I have come up with a shorter name finally. Could you or @LurkerBaba copy paste this name as thread title?

Opening remarks I will post tomorrow or if time permits today. Regrets I couldnt read your full message and replied in hurry as was indulged in making posts to this thread. Only later I realized and therefore issuing a remedy with respect to thread title now.

Regards.
No worries. I've changed the title

Indrajit

Country flag
It’s a pity that more people don’t know about the Dasarajna yuddha, probably the most important battle in ancient India from a national point of view. King Sudas’s victory changed the course of history. Two of the greatest Rishis, Vishvamitra and Vasishta were involved, both of whom had served as advisors to Sudas with Vishvamitra being Vasishta’s predecessor (regardless of that later story created about Vishvamitra being a jealous king and trying to emulate Vasishta)

I would strongly suggest that anyone wishing to understand ancient Indian history read about this. An easy read and introduction would be Ashok Banker’s 10 kings which is an interesting fictionalised narration.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Regards.
Please post opening remarks they are very important.

If I may help then following can be some points to work on. And please take your time, no rush.

Make an introduction about the topic, your motive and give credit to the work which you are posting.

Profile M. Witzel for all his bias and ideology.

These people have thrived in an absence of Indian response. Due to political and other issues we were not able to set our priorities right. These crooks came and started picking our scripts and vedas with their limited understanding and on shoddy translations. After a while due to their association with certain groups and utterances we came to know about their agenda which had zero respect for the culture and civilisation but a contempt to defeat and distort the work in order to command cultural and religious authority over us. Our civilisational continuity has become thorn in their eyes and they see it as foundation upon which Hindu nationalist state may resurrect in a very short periodic of time. That is why they are intreaset in our history and that is why they are discrediting it excellence.

Conclude your remarks and suggest us if more material and work will be posted and add your questions to make members respond to start the discussion.

Regards.

Indrajit

Country flag

These people have thrived in an absence of Indian response. Due to political and other issues we were not able to set our priorities right. These crooks came and started picking our scripts and vedas with their limited understanding and on shoddy translations. After a while due to their association with certain groups and utterances we came to know about their agenda which had zero respect for the culture and civilisation but a contempt to defeat and distort the work in order to command cultural and religious authority over us. Our civilisational continuity has become thorn in their eyes and they see it as foundation upon which Hindu nationalist state may resurrect in a very short periodic of time. That is why they are intreaset in our history and that is why they are discrediting it excellence.
Nobody has taken apart Witzel better than Shrikant Talageri. Also a must read author for anyone interested in ancient India, especially with regard to the Rig Veda..

1)

2)

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
It’s a pity that more people don’t know about the Dasarajna yuddha, probably the most important battle in ancient India from a national point of view. King Sudas’s victory changed the course of history. Two of the greatest Rishis, Vishvamitra and Vasishta were involved, both of whom had served as advisors to Sudas with Vishvamitra being Vasishta’s predecessor (regardless of that later story created about Vishvamitra being a jealous king and trying to emulate Vasishta)

I would strongly suggest that anyone wishing to understand ancient Indian history read about this. An easy read and introduction would be Ashok Banker’s 10 kings which is an interesting fictionalised narration.

BHARATIYA Itihasa needs immediate course correct.

DHARMA BHARAT.JPG

Please post opening remarks they are very important.

If I may help then following can be some points to work on. And please take your time, no rush.

Make an introduction about the topic, your motive and give credit to the work which you are posting.

Conclude your remarks and suggest us if more material and work will be posted and add your questions to make members respond to start the discussion.

Regards.
On it.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Nobody has taken apart Witzel better than Shrikant Talageri. Also a must read author for anyone interested in ancient India, especially with regard to the Rig Veda..

1)

2)
S KALAYANARAMAN and SANATANAM SWAMINATHAM do include them I am going through their documentations and 5 words to sum it all "Absolutely Overwhelming Celestial Level research".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles