D-Day, Normandy

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
By the way British people agreed to to their Government and majority of them still feel no guilty for what their Grand parents did. They find always excuse.

Their one most used argument is- I was not born when those atrocities happened, so why do I feel guilty for them ?

My reply- You were not also born when battle of Trafalgar happened, then why and how can you take pride on those?

It also should be in mind, if any person is a thug or any great man I suppose, it does not mean his future descendants will do the same. I hope you understand this.
Well said.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Mate, thanks. Please accept my respect on behalf of them. :salute::salute::salute:
Sure and Thanks

How ever your few lines contradict in your Family tree, you said Sir Thanga Mani killed by an English man in 1994. But in your last paragraph just in the top of the tree, you said "does I hate my Grand father for Killing a English man in 1944" , I cant understand it.

@freakinghell said I'm a slave of English man..If I'm a slave of British i should hate My grandfather..But I love him So much...So I'm not British supporter

By the way British people agreed to to their Government and majority of them still feel no guilty for what their Grand parents did. They find always excuse.

Their one most used argument is- I was not born when those atrocities happened, so why do I feel guilty for them ?
My answer is If your Parents made Guilty you are also Guilty ..If your Parents are wealth you're also wealth

My reply- You were not also born when battle of Trafalgar happened, then why and how can you take pride on those?
Correct ..Even I didn't see my Grandfathers face Who gives their Lives to Our Nation ..But I pride of them Because I'm from their Family we have Blood Relations ..

It also should be in mind, if any person is a thug or any great man I suppose, it does not mean his future descendants will do the same. I hope you understand this.
agree

Last edited by a moderator:

Simple_Guy

The world is full of mercenaries and it is not soldiers alone.

Mercenary as per the Dictionary means – Motivated solely by a desire for monetary or material gain.

Those in the corporate world change jobs frequently for better monetary or material gain. So, they, too are mercenaries. However, I don't see anyone complaining about the same or shunning to join the corporate world for monetary or material gain. Odd, isn't it?

Then those who go abroad for education and jobs are also mercenaries. They go for better monetary or material gains. They could achieve the same in India, maybe with less personal gain.
Good one. It's easy to lecture others, like those who are dead and gone, but why can't people set an example by their own action?

freakinghell

First of all, I apologise for the late response. I don't intend to drag this on forever unnecessarily. its understandable we are going to have differences; with individual point of views. plus @Ray, i would just like to tell you that i don't have any hatred against british people or their race. if that is an impression you are getting from my posts.

Bro ..I never Said I'm a Slave of English Man ..Do you Ever visited Chennai Central Railway Station The Building was built by English Man do you know how many of them using this building as a Home how many of them working there

Do you thing I'm a Slave of the English man ..better you Shut up ..My Grand father gives their Live for our Nation ..Does our Nation book have my Grand fathers name ..No ..does I hate my Grand father for Killing a English man in 1944 ..Check my Family tree

@freakinghell don't say once again like this ...

I am Once again thanking to British for Railways and Schools in my Village

And I hate English Man for Killing my Grandfather

I hate Chinese for Killing my Grandfather ..and I don't get any options for Thanking them

and In my Point My Enemy is not the English man the Chinese and Pakistani and some terrorists my Political leaders and so on (as of today not in 1947)

my respect to these great men for serving the country.but what has it got to do with our debate? you are still being grateful to those killers and looters for constructing a -----ing building? while they treated you like dogs in your own country?

brits built those railways and buildings to control india effectively and plunder its resources. they didn't built it for indians. they weren't here to do charity. why can't you get this through your head? they were here for their glory, to rule over our people and loot them off of their rightful property and treasures, it disgusts me to see Indians not see this even after 66 years of independence.

they could have turned India into hdi 9 developed country but i would still not be supporting them. building a rail and a building is nothing. it doesn't change the fact that they were looters and killers.

you are going to be called a slave until you stop acting like one.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
you are going to be called a slave until you stop acting like one.
We are all slaves some way or the other.

It all depends how one looks at the issues.

Note the way we are succumbing to every single power that be, be it economic, political, strategic or whatever!

Or acting meekly to their blackmail, as we did in the standoff at DBO!

So, how can we say we are charting our own course and not be still dictated in some way or the other? .

Even domestically we are slaves.

The Food Security Bill indicates that it provide uniform allocation of 5 kg of food grains to an individual every month at the rate of Rs 3 per kg of rice, Rs 2 per kg of wheat and Rs 1 per kg of cereals.

Now, why should rice be at a higher price than wheat?

Cynical people like you amongst the rice eating population, whose basic food is rice will say that the North Indians, whose basic food is wheat, are making a slave out of the East and South Indians.

Would they be justified?

Last edited:

freakinghell

We are all slaves some way or the other.

It all depends how one looks at the issues.

Note the way we are succumbing to every single power that be, be it economic, political, strategic or whatever!

Or acting meekly to their blackmail, as we did in the standoff at DBO!

So, how can we say we are charting our own course and not be still dictated in some way or the other? .

Even domestically we are slaves.

The Food Security Bill indicates that it provide uniform allocation of 5 kg of food grains to an individual every month at the rate of Rs 3 per kg of rice, Rs 2 per kg of wheat and Rs 1 per kg of cereals.

Now, why should rice be at a higher price than wheat?

Cynical people like you amongst the rice eating population, whose basic food is rice will say that the North Indians, whose basic food is wheat, are making a slave out of the East and South Indians.

Would they be justified?

so what is your solution?

invite britons to rule over us?

im sure there are mechanisms in the constitution to get this things sorted. plus, this is our internal mess.. to be solved among ourselves. what we should be at least clear about is foreign rule over us? or it is also up to debate?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
so what is your solution?

invite britons to rule over us?

im sure there are mechanisms in the constitution to get this things sorted. plus, this is our internal mess.. to be solved among ourselves. what we should be at least clear about is foreign rule over us? or it is also up to debate?
Who is inviting anyone to rule us?

And whatever for?

We are doing much better than them.

The solution is cut our the populist measures and vote bank politics and take on the governance seriously.

Build up the economy and industrial infrastructure by taking assistance and without selling out India in the name of liberalisation and globalisation.

Spruce up the Defence forces as a deterrent, if not capable for an offensive.

Work towards improving the CNP.

China attacked us and are sitting on a large tract of our territory, where is your patriotism speaking when they infiltrate into DBO and dictate terms and we lay out the red carpet for their (Chinese) PM?

China is dictating terms and we meekly accept what they do and tell us to do and believe.

Imagine, it was only an 'acne' and all we required was the Fair and Lovely Khrushed to visit Peking and all was well!

Even Maldives is dictating terms to us and we are in a slave like manner whimpering and accepting.

You sure have a warped idea of nationalism.

Last edited:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
@freakinghell

Your Taughts on this Photo

Is America Improved in these Years or we fell on these Years

Waffen SS

@freakinghell

British India, not India. No matter what Government document says, practically it was British Government.

It is due to inflation. And what about other facts?

One notable but ridiculous fact is when Indian currency had high value then there were no Indian multi-national Companies. No Indian rich business man(except Maharajas or Nababs, who looted people), and now when our currency is of low value we have many rich men.:lol: :hurray:

You can ask what we gain from them? they made many industries where many people are working directly or indirectly. But Princely states rulers?? All they did is mainly :hookah: with very few exceptions.

Just compare Indian people's purchasing power of that time and now?! :truestory:

I agree with @Ray all we need that is to make our Government free from corruption and vote bank politics. But it is not possible in our so called democrazy.

We need strong TEMPORARY dictatorship, democracy failed not completely but partially in development and completely to retain Indian culture and tradition. :mad:

But we need a good dictator.

Snuggy321

SO called heroes were villains in the Indian context. British thugs along with their allies were and will remain India's biggest enemy.
And you think the Nazis were an inch better?

In fact we should be proud that thousands of Indians laid down their lives to destroy the most destructive regime in human history.

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag
@freakinghell

You must be kidding me :cereal:

Under valued rupee is the best bet ever. Otherwise how do you think we will be able to trade? What do you think will happen to our export industry if the value of rupee is increased.

Secondly American economy took off after the Great Economic Depression. Today they are the drivers of world economy. Germany may be close, but no other country can take the place of U.S.

How do you think the Indian IT companies and Chinese export companies make profit?

It is very important though that the rupee remains stable. Which it will pick up. No worries there.

Waffen SS

And you think the Nazis were an inch better?

In fact we should be proud that thousands of Indians laid down their lives to destroy the most destructive regime in human history.
British Indian army did not fight against Germans mainly, it was Soviet Russia who crushed German war machine. :russia:

Soviet Union sacrificed blood US gave tons of equipment, Britain did nothing except some filmy style dialouges from London and killing Indians.

I agree with @Known_Unknown.:thumb:

In our perspective, there is no difference between Nazis and British imperialism. Both were violating Human right.

Actually the fact is before Nazis came to power in Germany Europe was only accumstomed to torture Asian and African countries in imperialist style, but this time Nazis repeated those type torture on Europeans themselves now. Suddenly Europeans felt( experienced) what sort of torture they were doing in their colonies and how tortured people used to feel that.

Once they experienced the suffering of imperialist type torture then they begin to cry loudly. Once they felt they may be again subject to this type torture then they hurriedly created world organizations aka U.N.O.

@Ray , in free India we can protest or remove anti people leaders which we could not during British rule. Yes today many farmers are committing suicide it is bad, :( but we cant blame on our government completely. Main reason is Population explosion. In British India thousands of Indians were dying due to lack of food, treatment.

At end I can say cruel powers who were against :dharma: symbol of Dharma were fighting among them selves for more profit, none of them won and in addition they both were weakened.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I am not going to take the time to further respond to this thread beyond two points.

1. For anyone on DFI to disrespect the honoring of the war dead of any country is reprehensible and inexcusable.

2. For an Indian to call British and Americans thugs is just too damned funny.

TrueSpirit

I am not going to take the time to further respond to this thread beyond two points.

1. For anyone on DFI to disrespect the honoring of the war dead of any country is reprehensible and inexcusable.
Okay.

Could you please elaborate on the funny part ?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

and you turning your back on british atrocities against indian and calling them hero is a good thing.
right???
british were thugs and will remain thugs until or unless the subject called history is eradicated from the world

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
and you turning your back on british atrocities against indian and calling them hero is a good thing.
right???
british were thugs and will remain thugs until or unless the subject called history is eradicated from the world
He's probably referring to the thugees who were a jati of forest tribes that violently resisted British rule and got genocided in return. British similarly exterminated whole native population of Tasmania (very unique as it was isolated from other humans for over 80,000 years) as "vermin". Hitler was as bastard as were the British but the former is so vilified is because he MASS MURDERED ONLY WHITE PEOPLE.

:truestory:

TrueSpirit

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles