CRPF Will Get High Tech Equipment & Vehicles

WolfPack86

Country flag

From Left 1) Arsenal AR-M1 (7.62×39mm) 2) OFB Pump Action Shotgun (12 Bore) 3) OFB GHAATAK (7.62×39mm) In Pic : CRPF

WolfPack86

Country flag

Some recent pictures of #CRPF during CT Ops in J&K UT. IWI X95 with Mepro Mor Sight Arsenal AR-M1F (Underfolding Stock) M6 UBGL

OFB INSAS 1B & Excalibur MK-1 (5.56×45mm) In Excalibur shorter 16in barrel instead of 18.3in in INSAS New butt stock New front iron sight Full auto mode instead of 3r burst Carry handle omitted In Pic : CRPF

WolfPack86

Country flag
Indian drone maker Vinveli makes UAVs for commercial/defence uses. Clients include NSG & CRPF. Vinveli’s Vero drone:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Indian drone maker Vinveli makes UAVs for commercial/defence uses. Clients include NSG & CRPF. Vinveli’s Vero drone:
This can be the beginning of a new class of urban UCAVs for CT and urban warfare operations. The drone is crude but is functional and can be further evolved as a lethal weapon.

If they can figure out what to do with the recoil mechanism, such drones can be fitted with AI-based software to automate some of their functions of flight patterns while a recoil offset mechanism (whatever it is) can allow these drones to become aerial sniper rifles with precision targeting.

I know I am getting ahead of myself, but that's the eventual goal right? We need a platform that can deliver short-range death while offering CAS to security forces in tight, urban and interior regions.

Bhumihar

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Country flag
This can be the beginning of a new class of urban UCAVs for CT and urban warfare operations. The drone is crude but is functional and can be further evolved as a lethal weapon.

If they can figure out what to do with the recoil mechanism, such drones can be fitted with AI-based software to automate some of their functions of flight patterns while a recoil offset mechanism (whatever it is) can allow these drones to become aerial sniper rifles with precision targeting.

I know I am getting ahead of myself, but that's the eventual goal right? We need a platform that can deliver short-range death while offering CAS to security forces in tight, urban and interior regions.
what u are looking for already exists a kid made it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles