Crisis in Tibet - Opression and Human rights violations by China

pankaj nema

Country flag
TIbetans are finished

In 10 years all Tibetan Buddhists will be dead and HAN people will settle down in Tibet

Nobody cares for such small number of poor religious folks

Just as Parsis were eliminated in Iran by Muslims and the natives of South America and North America were
finished by the white Europeans similarly Tibetans too are doomed

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Why no country has balls to move this case to UN Human Rights Council.

s002wjh

Country flag
Why no country has balls to move this case to UN Human Rights Council.
on what charge a dozen self-immolate protest?? contrary to western belief, most tibetan are not against china. usually issues occured between monk/unemployeed tibetan and the government.

and why would any country would anger china by filling complain to UN, it will be rejected by UN the next day.

funkysoul

put your nose at where it belongs, indians, you should worry about Kashimir instead of Tibet, look at the world map if you have one and let me know if it says that Tibet is a disputed area, speaking of illegal occupation and invasion, you indians worte patent on that, it is India that occupied Sikkim and Zongnan, one more thing, I don't know if you indians are aware that it is the Tibetan Buddhism practice that a baby shall be nominated as the inhertior of Dala Lama by Dalai Lama himself before he died, who must be choosen within the Tibetan region (Szechuan province,Yunnan province,and Tibet autonomous region) ,I'll lay a wager that the next topic you guys are going to be obessed with is that the new-born Dalai Lama will be born in inland china and brainwashed by CCP

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
put your nose at where it belongs, indians, you should worry about Kashimir instead of Tibet, look at the world map if you have one and let me know if it says that Tibet is a disputed area, speaking of illegal occupation and invasion, you indians worte patent on that, it is India that occupied Sikkim and Zongnan, one more thing, I don't know if you indians are aware that it is the Tibetan Buddhism practice that a baby shall be nominated as the interior of Dala Lama by Dalai Lama himself before he died, who must be choosen within the Tibetan region (Szechuan province,Yunnan province,and Tibet autonomous region) ,I'll lay a wager that the next topic you guys are going to be obessed with is that the new-born Dalai Lama will be born in inland china and brainwashed by CCP
Do you know anything about Kashmir apart from CCP propaganda leaflets and what is taught in your schools?

Where have you hidden the Panchen Lama, old Chinese boy?

funkysoul

Do you know anything about Kashmir apart from CCP propaganda leaflets and what is taught in your schools?

Where have you hidden the Panchen Lama, old Chinese boy?
what you called a propaganda is actually truth to the rest of the world,from what I have seen in this forum,you guys can point your finger at somebody for something that you don't know, so I don't know why I should bother myself getting to know the truth?

it is a paradox that you people keep claiming that there is ethnic cleansing going on in Tibet, any sane people would not buy such a story if he has a brain and uses it properly,
just look at the figure, in 1950, there were 1.19million Tibetan living in the Tibetan area, in 2012, the figure has risen to 2.6 million, nowadays, there are 3 million inhabitants in Tibet ,of which Han Chinese accounts for 5% , Dalai Lama keeps lying about CCP's conspiracy of that Han Chinese's intrusion into Tibet in order to make the Han a dominant ethic group in the region,in reality, very few han chinese would want to move to Tibet as it is a cold, harsh place that hardly any han chinese could have the courage to settle down over there except some business men,

on the other hand, Dalai Lame put great emphasis on the purity of the Tibetan, and wants to keep Han chinese out of Tibet, which is just another form of apartheid, would you indians kick the Sikhs and the Bengali out of your country in order to maintain the purity of the Hindus? do you think it is ok to ask French-speaking Quebecois to stay in Quebec only and not to step a single foot in the other provinces that are controlled by the English Speaking Anglo-saxon? According to your government propaganda, Han chinese should stay away from Tibet , the same is true to countries like India, Canada,USA(red Indian reservation area??), and that's particular true to the Jew, they should get out of Europe,America, etc., based on your theory, you indians are completely with Hitler~

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
At this forum, truth doesn't really matter if it irks our Indian friends.

They keep complaining about Chinese policy over Tibet for only one reason, they are stopped from invading Tibet by such policy.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

They keep complaining about Chinese policy over Tibet for only one reason, they are stopped from invading Tibet by such policy.
Truth? Propaganda from 50 cent doesn't matter on this forum and people will call it.

funkysoul

Truth? Propaganda from 50 cent doesn't matter on this forum and people will call it.
I understand how difficult it is to face the truth after being brainwashed and lied by indian leaders from high caste system,you ppl can just attribute anything that you don't care to hear and admit to so-called 50cents rather than using your loafs even though you know it is the truth:rolleyes:

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
You keep calling us 50 cent, but never prove that.

I once demanded the administrators to come forward and tell us about the 50 cents at DFI, but none of them answer to that demand. Instead, even the administrator are playing duplicity over that issue, although I don't mind if they disclose evidence that proves me to be a 50cent.

Playing duplicity is the most common tactic employed by Indians and their government when being challenged by truth. i guess that is what we call "like father, like son".

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

Baah .. and then you say WE are fed wrong information by our government. Truth travels the distance in a democracy, however long it is and however bitter the truth may be.
But in a closed and dark loop, people don't realize they're going round and round. I wonder if you would ever understand that.
About 50 cents, if you're hurt feel free to leave. A lie is called a lie here. If there's was a personal attack on you, report it to the mods.
But fit it in your mind for once and ever that we are not your hired attorneys to bother about proving things to you.

Regards,
Virendra

houde10000

Country flag
Dalai Lama, himself is nobody! the only difference is chinese government pickup him and nominated him as Dalai Lama. Tibet is part of China, tibetan and han both are chinese, brother! None of Chinese people like to hear India, american, british, etc blablabla about our land Tibet! it is not your business. You guys should aware about words from 2000 years ago Han general "Who offend Great Han, no matter how far, will be killed!".

Let me tell you guy clearly, Southern Tibet is chinese land, Sikkim is an independent tibetan kingdom, Assam should be seperated from india, Chinese people is very worry about indian invading troop of Human rights violations.

PLA should fulfill their obligations to protect Sikkim, Assam, etc people human right!

houde10000

Country flag
The more Indian talk about Tibet, the more Chinese people will support to dismember India!!
Living in glass room, don't throw stone on others!

95% chinese are Han, how about India?
95% chinese speak mandarin, write chinese, how about India?
The United Spirit is in most chinese soul, how about India?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Dalai Lama, himself is nobody! the only difference is chinese government pickup him and nominated him as Dalai Lama. Tibet is part of China, tibetan and han both are chinese, brother! None of Chinese people like to hear India, american, british, etc blablabla about our land Tibet! it is not your business. You guys should aware about words from 2000 years ago Han general "Who offend Great Han, no matter how far, will be killed!".

Let me tell you guy clearly, Southern Tibet is chinese land, Sikkim is an independent tibetan kingdom, Assam should be seperated from india, Chinese people is very worry about indian invading troop of Human rights violations.

PLA should fulfill their obligations to protect Sikkim, Assam, etc people human right!
Right from the Cuckoo's Nest!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The more Indian talk about Tibet, the more Chinese people will support to dismember India!!
Living in glass room, don't throw stone on others!

95% chinese are Han, how about India?
95% chinese speak mandarin, write chinese, how about India?
The United Spirit is in most chinese soul, how about India?
We have had long discussion on the issue of Han and Mandarin.

Check the links and you will find the answers.

houde10000

Country flag
Girishbharath: "Why no country has balls to move this case to UN Human Rights Council."

Because:
1) India has shit on its ass, Skikkm, Assam, Kashmir, etc
2) India has no ball, you guys need american ball to live! We kicked american ass in korea, in vietnam, where you guy did?

Last edited:

houde10000

Country flag
We have had long discussion on the issue of Han and Mandarin.

Check the links and you will find the answers.
Ray, do you read english? open your eye, who like to waste time to discuss Han and Mandarin with you?!
I just warned you indian: living in glass house, don't throw stone on your neighbor!!
India is ten time easier than China to be dismembered!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ray, do you read english? open your eye, who like to waste time to discuss Han and Mandarin with you?!
I just warned you indian: living in glass house, don't throw stone on your neighbor!!
India is ten time easier than China to be dismembered!!
Daydreams emanate from China?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles