Crisis in Tibet - Human rights violations by China

t_co

So confident you are but your CCP is sensitive and shows unease on mere mention of TIBET... this shows you are not in full control of TIBET...
Your BJP is sensitive and shows unease on mere mention of IOK as well. Indeed, I believe IOK is a banned term on this forum. Does this show you are not in full control of IOK?

t_co

Bomb making has now become a cottage industry around the world.

Serial and simultaneous bombing of facilities and Han majority areas in towns will cause enough of scare that the hermetical sealing will go unsealed.
And serial and simultaneous bombing of facilities and Han areas in towns will cause the Dalai Lama's relevancy to vanish, as his religion bars him from endorsing those actions but his politics bars him from criticizing them. The resulting chaos in the Tibetan separatist movement from losing their source of spiritual-political authority is a worthwhile trade for the bloodshed.

And then there will be the usual police and military action as was seen before but this time it will be more repressive, and it will expose China for what it is worth and will lose China international goodwill to include that of nations in Africa.
I doubt the world would blame China for violent action in response to terrorist attacks. Did the EU, USA, East Asia, or Africa blame Russia for shooting up Chechnya after the apartment bombings or the theater hostage-taking?

bose

Country flag
Your BJP is sensitive and shows unease on mere mention of IOK as well. Indeed, I believe IOK is a banned term on this forum. Does this show you are not in full control of IOK?
You are trolling here... There is nothing called IOK at least I never heard of it.... but definitely there is POK that we Indian want from Pakistan's illegal occupation"¦

Oh!! Almost forget to mention the Aksai Chin that is also ours currently under illegal occupation of China"¦ With freedom of TIBET will automatically solve all these issues"¦ Independent TIBET as it was earlier will be a buffer between India and China"¦

Last edited:

t_co

When that happens, the world will know, and PRC will not only get kicked out of UN, but will face embargo from the rest of the world, on which it is so badly dependent for its own economic survival. Moreover, PRC can keep hanging onto those US bonds, which will always be there to haunt PRC and make it toe the west's line. Try anything silly, and the screws will be tightened.
Really? The world would sympathize with perpetrators of terrorist attacks? All it would take is one dead baby caught on tape for Tibetan separatists to be branded as latter-day Chechen jihadists.

t_co

You are trolling here... There is nothing called IOK at least I never heard of it.... but defiantly there is POK that we Indian want from Pakistan's illegal occupation"¦

Oh!! Almost forget to mention the Aksai Chin that is also ours currently under illegal occupation of China"¦ With freedom of TIBET will automatically solve all these issues"¦ Independent TIBET as it was earlier will be a buffer between India and China"¦
I am not trolling - I am simply exposing the flaw in your logic. If you cannot accept a logical rule applied on your own beliefs, how can you apply it the beliefs of others?

bose

Country flag
I am not trolling - I am simply exposing the flaw in your logic. If you cannot accept a logical rule applied on your own beliefs, how can you apply it the beliefs of others?
We are going in circles... leave it... Let's pray for TIBET'S independence...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And serial and simultaneous bombing of facilities and Han areas in towns will cause the Dalai Lama's relevancy to vanish, as his religion bars him from endorsing those actions but his politics bars him from criticizing them. The resulting chaos in the Tibetan separatist movement from losing their source of spiritual-political authority is a worthwhile trade for the bloodshed.

Dalai Lama's relevance will not vanish.

How can internal problems in Tibet be attributed to Dalai Lama. He is known as a Man of Peace.

Further, if Han areas are targeted by the Tibetans within Tibet, why should the Tibetans in Tibet or elsewhere care? In fact, they will be delighted. It is only the Han and the Hui who will despair.

I doubt the world would blame China for violent action in response to terrorist attacks. Did the EU, USA, East Asia, or Africa blame Russia for shooting up Chechnya after the apartment bombings or the theater hostage-taking?
Remember the 2008 Tibet Unrest?

Protests supporting the Tibetans erupted in cities in North America and Europe. 18 Chinese embassies and consulates were attacked.

Tibetans are not taken to be terrorists, but those who have links with AQ as in Chechnya are taken to be terrorists.

pmaitra

I must add, this so called accusers who are calling others terrorists, have themselves assumed power by being in cahoots with Hui warlords Ma Bufang and Ma Lin!

Impluseblade

I beg your pardon. Isn't it true that sex ratio is also severely skewed in India?
Implications of skewed sex ratio in India: Implications of skewed sex ratio in India | Business Line
India's skewed sex ratio - seven brothers: India's skewed sex ratio: Seven brothers | The Economist

Mind your own business and control sex assaults in India.

PRC is a disaster in the making.

Han populations are controlled, and even within them, there are fewer women for the available men. If Han population is not controlled, PRC will lose its economic momentum. Those Hans who are in East Turkestan or Tibet will on day become isolated minorities and become extremely vulnerable, when Han populations reach an overwhelmingly large proportion of aged people.

Need I say more?

no smoking

Country flag
Dalai Lama's relevance will not vanish.
How can internal problems in Tibet be attributed to Dalai Lama. He is known as a Man of Peace.
Since he claims that he represents Tibetans, he should be responsible to anything that is done under his name by his followers. He claimed himself as a man of peace doesn't mean he actually is.

Further, if Han areas are targeted by the Tibetans within Tibet, why should the Tibetans in Tibet or elsewhere care? In fact, they will be delighted. It is only the Han and the Hui who will despair.
If they don't care, why do they ask other side to care their so called "suffering". Attacking innocent people doesn't make their case more strong!

Remember the 2008 Tibet Unrest?

Protests supporting the Tibetans erupted in cities in North America and Europe. 18 Chinese embassies and consulates were attacked.

Tibetans are not taken to be terrorists, but those who have links with AQ as in Chechnya are taken to be terrorists.
So what?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Since he claims that he represents Tibetans, he should be responsible to anything that is done under his name by his followers. He claimed himself as a man of peace doesn't mean he actually is.
He does not say he represents the Tibetans.

The Tibetans say he represents them!

If they don't care, why do they ask other side to care their so called "suffering". Attacking innocent people doesn't make their case more strong!
Attacking those who settle on their land, take away their livelihood and then want to change them into Han by a variety of means, who really rile anyone!

So plenty.

There lies the verity of existence!

no smoking

Country flag

Oh, yes, he started to ask CCP to talk to him about future of tibet from day one and you tell me that he doesn't say he represents the tibetans?

Attacking those who settle on their land, take away their livelihood and then want to change them into Han by a variety of means, who really rile anyone!
So plenty.

Yes, of course, terrorists also have the same claim: they are trying to steel resouces from us, they are trying to change our life style and they are insulting our religion. And after alll these barking, they start to attack the strangers in the street as long as these victims don't like them.

I believe most of insurgents in india also have their own justification.

t_co

Does that matter? Either way, his legitimacy is toast once a sustained campaign of violent action occurs.

By this logic, Naxals have a right to attack those who take away their land and livelihood and want to change them as well. The same goes for Kashmiris who wish to be a part of Pakistan and Tamils who wish to live in their own nation... or Bengals who wish to be a part of Bangladesh.

So plenty.

None of those attacks you cited involved bombs, guns, knives, injuries, or fatalities. They were demonstrations that at most escalated to vandalism - eggs, paint, that sort of thing. If you think a lack of global response to those actions indicates the world would support Tibetan separatists bombing Chinese government facilities, you are sorely mistaken. Maybe such actions would find support on the Sinophobic echo chambers of right-wing Indian forums, but not in the wider world.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Does that matter? Either way, his legitimacy is toast once a sustained campaign of violent action occurs.
True, he will be the Toast for all Tibetans.

By this logic, Naxals have a right to attack those who take away their land and livelihood and want to change them as well. The same goes for Kashmiris who wish to be a part of Pakistan and Tamils who wish to live in their own nation... or Bengals who wish to be a part of Bangladesh.
It would be true that Naxals have the right to attack those who take away their land and livelihood. But then, the Naxal leaders are not tribals who have lost their land. They are merely activists whose sole aim is to overthrow the Indian State and replace it with a totalitarian and dictatorial regime with democracy as is in China.

Indeed, Kashmiris who wish to be with Pakistan should have their desire. But then the terrorists operating in Kashmir are not Kashmiris and instead are Pakistanis and other Islamists who are working towards a pan Islamic dream.

Who says Tamil want their own State. Or are you talking about the Sri Lankan Tamils, who want a separate State?

I am a Bengali and that is the first time I am hearing that Bengalis want to be a part of Bangladesh. You to assume rather interesting pedestal of being a know all, when you don't know all!

None of those attacks you cited involved bombs, guns, knives, injuries, or fatalities. They were demonstrations that at most escalated to vandalism - eggs, paint, that sort of thing. If you think a lack of global response to those actions indicates the world would support Tibetan separatists bombing Chinese government facilities, you are sorely mistaken. Maybe such actions would find support on the Sinophobic echo chambers of right-wing Indian forums, but not in the wider world.
Really?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles