Cricket World Cup 2019 - Discussion and Updates

Other than India, Who are your favourites to win the World Cup 2019

• Total voters

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Looks like a very bad start for Asian teams. lets hope Afghanistan and Bangladesh can give a good fight..

HeinzGud

Country flag
Sri Lanka is kaput..... current squad is no better than the average street team.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Afghans giving a decent fight as compared to other Asian teams. Lets hope Bangladesh gives a good fight.

Daisy

Yeah, I completely forgot. Besides, I'm tired of them winning.

Meanwhile Bangladesh is doing extremely well against SA. I'm sure they are missing Stayn now.
Aussie , Brits have pretty high chance for making into finals.

sthf

Country flag
Bang Bros did good today. Let's how it ends.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Vote for amar sonar bongla :D

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag

I am also not watching world cup but want to see Indian cricket team kick serious paki ass. No baba, no nothing, open humiliation that even BJ /DJ ISPR can't spin.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
?QUOTE="Absolut_Vodka, post: 1538896, member: 28359"]
I am also not watching world cup but want to see Indian cricket team kick serious paki ass. No baba, no nothing, open humiliation that even BJ /DJ ISPR can't spin.[/QUOTE]
i donno y u guys are talking about boycotting wc 2019....

Deathstar

Country flag

I am also not watching world cup but want to see Indian cricket team kick serious paki ass. No baba, no nothing, open humiliation that even BJ /DJ ISPR can't spin.
This totla Sarfaraz needs to be shown his aaukat , he was humiliated due to his racist taunts on South African bowler , i hope Virat shows his Dilli wala attitude to these beggars

thethinker

Country flag

• Indian players wore army caps in a match against Australia, not even against Pakistan

• The caps were meant as a symbolic gesture to pay tribute to CRPF martyrs of Pulwama attacks.

Which leads to the question - why are Paki cricketers so butthurt about something that happened in a match that didnt even involve them?

Maybe some of their cousins were halaled by IA just like Shahid Afridi's cousin was in Anantnag.

That is why so much resentment on seeing Indian army caps on the cricket field.

[Shahid Afridi rants about Kashmir: Terrorist cousin was killed in Anantnag, his tribe had invaded Valley in 1947

Link - https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ad-invaded-valley-in-1947-1205211-2018-04-05]

Hope ICC has strict security to ensure safety of audience and teams that play against these green shits from Pakistan.

It just takes one illiterate shithead moron from this Paki team to go Allahu Akbar and destroy innocent lives.

captscooby81

Country flag
Finally a new team will be winning the cup on sunday after 23 years .

It should not be called World cup at all . Its insult to events like Football World cup where 200 teams participate in qualifiers and 32 make it to play the tournament

The more appropriate name should be Commonwealth Cricket Cup as its played by only countries which were ruled by British colonial powers

And thank god australia is not going to final again they made it like brazil in football WC ..

Though we picked cricket from our colonial masters . I am sad we haven't shown same amount of passion to pursue another colonial invented game (Football)

I wish to see India qualify just qualify for Football WC before my lifetime ends

HelenMiene

I saw a lot of drama for the New Zealand team to lose.
Especially the captain's photos were full of emotions.

HelenMiene

• Indian players wore army caps in a match against Australia, not even against Pakistan
  • The caps were meant as a symbolic gesture to pay tribute to CRPF martyrs of Pulwama attacks.

Which leads to the question - why are Paki cricketers so butthurt about something that happened in a match that didnt even involve them?

Maybe some of their cousins were halaled by IA just like Shahid Afridi's cousin was in Anantnag.

That is why so much resentment on seeing Indian army caps on the cricket field.

[Shahid Afridi rants about Kashmir: Terrorist cousin was killed in Anantnag, his tribe had invaded Valley in 1947

Link - https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/shahid-afridi-rants-about-kashmir-terrorist-cousin-was-killed-in-anantnag-his-tribe-had-invaded-valley-instumped.app-1947-1205211-2018-04-05]

Hope ICC has strict security to ensure safety of audience and teams that play against these green shits from Pakistan.

It just takes one illiterate shithead moron from this Paki team to go Allahu Akbar and destroy innocent lives.
What a terrible story! It’s so scary that people came to support their compatriots, can become a victim of these fanatics!
I think that Pakistan should exclude from the team people whose relatives have connections with terrorists

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles