Crashes raise concern about Pakistani air force

Country flag
The frequency of Chinese fighter crashes and fires are not revealed Western
nations tend to report these things more frequently. Buyer beware when
buying Chinese.

abingdonboy

Country flag
As advance as mig 29,m2k and may be if ever inducted LCA would be in service with IAF

though much safer in record than your MKI
No,no,no and NO!

Mig-29 and M2k are being upgraded to high levels that are far superior to the JFTs and even your latest F-16s (M2K for eg will come with many systems straight of the Rafale).

LCA-let's not get into it but I'd say you are damn wrong and even your ow AF will concede the LCA is more advanced than the JFT but the only advantage the JFT has is that is currently in service. Let's not even get into the LCA MK.2.

And the MKI has been in service for 10+ years with 120+ units in service with 2/3 crashes. This is a FAR superior record than the JFT that has been in seriice for 1/2 the time and with 1/3rd of the numbers.

gokussj9

Country flag
No,no,no and NO!

Mig-29 and M2k are being upgraded to high levels that are far superior to the JFTs and even your latest F-16s (M2K for eg will come with many systems straight of the Rafale).

LCA-let's not get into it but I'd say you are damn wrong and even your ow AF will concede the LCA is more advanced than the JFT but the only advantage the JFT has is that is currently in service. Let's not even get into the LCA MK.2.

And the MKI has been in service for 10+ years with 120+ units in service with 2/3 crashes. This is a FAR superior record than the JFT that has been in seriice for 1/2 the time and with 1/3rd of the numbers.
Buddy, you are wasting your time
I have seen the quality of his posts in PDF and no matter how hard you try to convince him with facts,
he is gonna remain delusional.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Farhan u dumb fool ru zaid hamid twin brother , if u have used nuke in 2002 pak would have got wiped from World Map . Grow up don't act KG class kid if u beat i will use Nuke if u pull my trousers i will use Nuke

Using nuke is not like u running ur drianage mouth , thread is about growing accident rate in PAF worry about that

Don't tell to stop accident rate i will use nuke against india u funny rabbit :);)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
No,no,no and NO!

Upgraded Mig 29=superior agreed
upgraded m2k= Since block II would be standard(after block II production block I to be upgraded to Block II standard) hence=Almost same

LCA=Dream
JFT=reality

useless to talk about this

JFT vs MKI crash record
*Biggest advantage of MKI being twin engine

though even the first crash of JFT was due to bird hit.

let suppose 150 MKI are in service
while 50 JFT

JFT entered into PAF on 23rd mach 2007.consider it as roughly 5 years
su 30 entered into IAF in 2002=roughly 10 years

JFT so far crash 1 in 5 years
MKI crashed 3 in 10 years

Last edited:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Aging aircraft fleet is also problem which IAF is facing need quick upgrade and replacement to stop it , Think of solution farhan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Purged xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mod: Calm down and stop using the SMS language here.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Upgraded Mig 29=superior agreed
upgraded m2k= Since block II would be standard(after block II production block I to be upgraded to Block II standard) hence=Almost same

LCA=Dream
JFT=reality

useless to talk about this

JFT vs MKI crash record
*Biggest advantage of MKI being twin engine

though even the first crash of JFT was due to bird hit.

let suppose 150 MKI are in service
while 50 JFT

JFT entered into PAF on 23rd mach 2007.consider it as roughly 5 years
su 30 entered into IAF in 2002=roughly 10 years

JFT so far crash 1 in 5 years
MKI crashed 3 in 10 years
which monkey told JF-Bunder was down due to Bird hit? did the bird report to u dumb fool stop covering thats mecanical failure & it got toasted in a mountain range

but the pilot tried his best form avoiding the crash & lost his life

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Aging aircraft fleet is also problem which IAF is facing need quick upgrade and replacement to stop it , Think of solution farhan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Purged xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
brother since your one of them.

@alert

in future if you dnt see me replying to your BS.you should conclude it yourself that your in my ignore list and i dnt see your BS.
*plzz dnt tag me in your post as well.because i wont see your post at all

abingdonboy

Country flag
Right, so the most advanced varient of the Mirage 2000 ever with much of the Rafale's avioncis and mission computers not to mention weapons package is just about equal to the JFT??! What are you on these days! Please, your are only insulting yourself.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
brother since your one of them.

@alert

in future if you dnt see me replying to your BS.you should conclude it yourself that your in my ignore list and i dnt see your BS.
*plzz dnt tag me in your post as well.because i wont see your post at all

K but who started BS is applicable for ur post aswell:taunt:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
why are PAF concern ? they will get free jets either from US or China, or they will beg from someone else.

abingdonboy

Country flag
why are PAF concern ? they will get free jets either from US or China, or they will beg from someone else.
Sir, no need, their aerospace industery is already at the cutting edge:

It won't be long before they are onto making 6th gen fghters!!

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Right, so the most advanced varient of the Mirage 2000 ever with much of the Rafale's avioncis and mission computers not to mention weapons package is just about equal to the JFT??! What are you on these days! Please, your are only insulting yourself.
plzz support your claims with links?

also plzz tell me why avionics of JFT are nt as good as the upgraded m2k?because of made in france or any solid other reason?

the latter are you doing to yourself by underestimating JFT

though as i told you before..standard JFT would be block II
with
*klj-7v2
*improved avionics
*composites
*rd93ma

abingdonboy

Country flag

also plzz tell me why avionics of JFT are nt as good as the upgraded m2k?because of made in france or any solid other reason?

with
*klj-7v2
*improved avionics
*composites
*rd93ma
Tell me can China (not Pakistan because they had 0 input in the devlopment process) make avionics comparable with the West? If you think so you're delusional. There is no way in hell a JFT Blk1, Blk2 or blk 100 can be as good as or superior to the M2K upgrade the IAF is getting. YOu say the MIG-29UPG is superior but you won't concede this for the M2k when the IAF has even said the M2k UPG is going to make the M2k superior to the MIG-29UPG.

gokussj9

Country flag

with
*klj-7v2
*improved avionics
*composites
*rd93ma
Even you were looking for french avionics first for JFT. But when kicked by french due to mmrca deal, you had to live with the
Chinese one. West (US,EU) has a huge experience in building fighter jest, engines, avionics etc.
It is foolish to think that any Asian country (apart from Russia) can match their technology.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Tell me can China (not Pakistan because they had 0 input in the devlopment process) make avionics comparable with the West? If you think so you're delusional. There is no way in hell a JFT Blk1, Blk2 or blk 100 can be as good as or superior to the M2K upgrade the IAF is getting. YOu say the MIG-29UPG is superior but you won't concede this for the M2k when the IAF has even said the M2k UPG is going to make the M2k superior to the MIG-29UPG.
do you have any solid reason?
why are they nt as good as in the west?
technically prove this

or as usually your again talking from yourself

Note:i was nt considering the airframe life of m2k you have left with

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles