Could the UFO phenomenon be true after all ?

sydsnyper

Country flag
OK guys! Aliens and UFOs are nothing but next level bullshit.

Now move on. Let's not indulge in fantasies and delusions of the third kind. I think I'll need to get this thread scrubbed.
Noooo, please dont bro... leave it be... lying in a corner, caressed ever so rarely by aficionados, not intruding into the periphery of sensitivities of DFI, just by itself, alone, serene and completely WhAcKy !!!

sydsnyper

Country flag
All rights of spotting UFOs are with USA only lol . Have the aliens decided to present themselves only to Americans ?

In reality there is a UFO culture in USA while it is not present in other countries.
Not true, they are accepted as an awkward reality in eastern europe, the Soviet Union, well documented in Iran & South America.... we have our very own too.. check this out.

Unexplained aerial phenomenon is also recorded in history, some of Da Vinci's paintings have them, religious texts and motifs from the middle ages record strange happenings and floating shiny objects in the sky (and these people did know what meteors were)

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Not true, they are accepted as an awkward reality in eastern europe, the Soviet Union, well documented in Iran & South America.... we have our very own too.. check this out.

Unexplained aerial phenomenon is also recorded in history, some of Da Vinci's paintings have them, religious texts and motifs from the middle ages record strange happenings and floating shiny objects in the sky (and these people did know what meteors were)

Must be a reconnaissance drone sent by the Chinese. According to a member here on this forum, these are nothing but delusions of these guys in the video as well as the ISRO scientists who photographed it! And UFOs are a figment of one's imagination, including the dozens of airline and fighter pilots who have reported such incidents!

By the way, my neighbour is a twice decorated (VrC, AVSM) retired Air Vice Marshall of the IAF who was a flight instructor on MiG 21s in the 80s and Indian air attache twice in Iraq, who described his approx 10 minutes encounter with an object 30,000 feet high while on a training sortie. But then he must be delusional and what he encountered was a figment of his imagination! Oh yeah! We have decorated but delusional fighter pilots in the IAF? Damn! Are we in safe hands?? :confused1:

All this UFO stuff is hokus pokus so let's call it a day and and move on.....

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
These are not advanced aircrafts of usa.. if possible listen to the view of the fighter pilot who was flying f18 that day..He said no technology on earth matches it..It did nt have characteristics of normal aircraft he said.. There is also a TED talk on this incident.. Such ufos have long been seen by people ... If it is secret aircraft of USA 50/60 yrs i think is enough to develop and unveil it . Specially when global hegemony of USA is challanged...
But what we see is f35,f22 based on old school jet engine technology though more advanced and drones based on same kind of technologies..

What amazes me more than this incident is the lack of global response.. This is 1st time a ufo incident that is recorded got official recognition... It did nt attract the kind of response i was expecting.. i myself got to know about the incident 2 months back.. It is more than discovery of gravitational wave... where are scientists who reject such theories coming on news outlets.. The omuamua which was flying millions of km away from earth attracted more global response than this.. And here we have real video recording of ufo flying few meters above ocean water... Everyone silent.. That makes me to believe information on a global level is managed some how..

There is a island in andaman nicober called senteles .. We dnt disturb them . they r way backward than tht of us. We leave them to their own fate.. Same cld be true for aliens to just leave us alone to our own business..And roam around for just research purposes .. Remember senteles got disconnected from us only by a few thousand yrs.. There cld be alien life million or billion of yrs advanced than us.. We started building cites 5000yrs back and now we r flying aeroplanes and landed on moon... just imagine a civilization millions or billions of year old..

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
These are not advanced aircrafts of usa.. if possible listen to the view of the fighter pilot who was flying f18 that day..He said no technology on earth matches it..It did nt have characteristics of normal aircraft he said.. There is also a TED talk on this incident.. Such ufos have long been seen by people ... If it is secret aircraft of USA 50/60 yrs i think is enough to develop and unveil it . Specially when global hegemony of USA is challanged...
But what we see is f35,f22 based on old school jet engine technology though more advanced and drones based on same kind of technologies..

What amazes me more than this incident is the lack of global response.. This is 1st time a ufo incident that is recorded got official recognition... It did nt attract the kind of response i was expecting.. i myself got to know about the incident 2 months back.. It is more than discovery of gravitational wave... where are scientists who reject such theories coming on news outlets.. The omuamua which was flying millions of km away from earth attracted more global response than this.. And here we have real video recording of ufo flying few meters above ocean water... Everyone silent.. That makes me to believe information on a global level is managed some how..

There is a island in andaman nicober called senteles .. We dnt disturb them . they r way backward than tht of us. We leave them to their own fate.. Same cld be true for aliens to just leave us alone to our own business..And roam around for just research purposes .. Remember senteles got disconnected from us only by a few thousand yrs.. There cld be alien life million or billion of yrs advanced than us.. We started building cites 5000yrs back and now we r flying aeroplanes and landed on moon... just imagine a civilization millions or billions of year old..
Good points! But in the real world, what everyone wants is incontrovertible proof. And that is if and when a UFO lands on the White House lawns and the ETs descend from their hovering craft and tell the security guards, "Take me to your leader"!

Till then this ET stuff is no more than just good science fiction for most.

Chimaji Appa

OK guys! Aliens and UFOs are nothing but next level bullshit.

Now move on. Let's not indulge in fantasies and delusions of the third kind. I think I'll need to get this thread scrubbed.
This is wrong. Do you seriously believe, in a vast universe, that we are alone. Furthermore, the US Navy themselves have leaked UFOs they "can't just explain".

I actually saw one in the morning.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
This is wrong. Do you seriously believe, in a vast universe, that we are alone. Furthermore, the US Navy themselves have leaked UFOs they "can't just explain".

I actually saw one in the morning.
Please read post by skeptic @abhay rajput in posts #7 and #16 on this thread. Draw your swords from their scabbards and go in for a skirmish! He maintains all believers are nuts and that what people are seeing are actually secret planes from Area 51.

He probably implies that all those who believe in UFOs are high on unadulterated weed - including the US Navy, fighter pilots around the world as well as airline pilots and missile command post personnel who claim to have seen UAPs!!

doreamon

Country flag
People are not moron .... there is some substance . The aircraft did nt have propulsion system neither wings.. It came down from 25k feet to few feet above sea surface in matter of seconds .. that amount of G force ll kill a fighter pilot and break any modern aircraft.. It shd have also caused a sonic boom which it dint . The aircraft also went underwater.. It defied laws of physics we currently know .. If someone saying its advance usa technology he shd come out of his bubble .We shd keep our mind open..

here is interview of fighter pilot "David fravor" who was there

another interview of someone from usa govt.

Nimitz encounter .. where other fighter pilots are talking about their experience

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
According to the skeptics on this thread, all these astronauts are delusional as there are no such thing as aliens and UFOs! Those, he claims, were secret aircraft from Area 51 out there in space!! Like he knows more than the astronauts themselves and a former chief of NASA Communications Systems! Lol!

Major Gordon Cooper

1587996187665.png

One of the original Mercury Astronauts and the last American to fly in space alone. On May 15, 1963 he shot into space in a Mercury capsule for a 22 orbit journey around the world. During the final orbit, Major Gordon Cooper told the tracking station at Muchea (near Perth Australia) that he could see a glowing, greenish object ahead of him quickly approaching his capsule. The UFO was real and solid, because it was picked up by Muchea's tracking radar. Cooper's sighting was reported by the National Broadcast Company, which was covering the flight step by step; but when Cooper landed, reporters were told that they would not be allowed to question him about the UFO sighting.

Ten years earlier, in 1951 he had sighted a UFO while piloting an F-86 Sabre Jet over Western Germany. They were metallic, saucer-shaped discs at considerable altitude and could out-maneuver all American fighter planes. Major Cooper also testified before the United Nations: "I believe that these extra-terrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets...

Donald Slayton

1587996258267.png

Donald Slayton, a Mercury astronaut, revealed in an interview he had seen UFOs in 1951: "I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis when I spotted this object. I was at about 10,000 feet on a nice, bright, sunny afternoon. I thought the object was a kite, then I realized that no kite is gonna fly that high." As I got closer it looked like a weather balloon, grey and about three feet in diameter. But as soon as I got behind the darn thing it didn't look like a balloon anymore.

It looked like a saucer, a disk. About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going away from me - and there I was, running at about 300 miles per hour. I tracked it for a little way, and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45 degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared."

Robert White

1587996597188.png

On July 17, 1962 Major Robert White reported a UFO during his fifty-eight-mile high flight of an X-15. Major White reported: "I have no idea what it could be. It was grayish in color and about thirty to forty feet away."

Then according to a Time Magazine article, Major White exclaimed over the radio: "There ARE things out there! There absolutely is!" Recipient of the Air Force Cross, he retired as Air Force Maj General.

Eugene Cernan

1587996342916.png

Eugene Cernan was commander of Apollo 17. In a Los Angeles Times article in 1973 he said, about UFOs: "...I've been asked (about UFOs) and I've said publicly I thought they (UFOs) were somebody else, some other civilization."

Ed White & James McDivitt

1587996844664.png

In June 1965, astronauts Ed White (first American to walk in space) and James McDivitt were passing over Hawaii in a Gemini spacecraft when they saw a weird-looking metallic object. The UFO had long arms sticking out of it. McDivitt took pictures with a cine-camera. Those pictures have never been released.

Scott Carpenter

1587997127926.png

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."

Maurice Chatelain

1587997692834.png

In 1979 Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater. "The encounter was common knowledge in NASA, but nobody has talked about it until now." "...all Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."

Google and you'll get tons of info on such sightings by airforce and airline pilots too.

And here's an interview with the pilot of the F/A-18 Super Hornet Commander David Fravor who chased a UFO ...Straight from the horse's mouth!

Is he out of his mind? You decide!

Last edited:

abhay rajput

Country flag
P
Please read post by skeptic @abhay rajput in posts #7 and #16 on this thread. Draw your swords from their scabbards and go in for a skirmish! He maintains all believers are nuts and that what people are seeing are actually secret planes from Area 51.

He probably implies that all those who believe in UFOs are high on unadulterated weed - including the US Navy, fighter pilots around the world as well as airline pilots and missile command post personnel who claim to have seen UAPs!!
First of all I never said those believe in ufo are nuts. They may be delusional and wrong but not crazy/nuts. And I have a open mind. Secondly sir ji everybody has secret and so does every country. What do you believe that a navy pilot will know about classified stuff.? Do you know any classified stuff, hell you can't even tell us what happens in the last year skirmish . Do you know why many former pilots of IAF have different view of that because after the skirmish all the electronic data, testimonies were packed up and goes through a very serious investigation and they weren't allowed to tell anything untill the investigation was completed . Then why are you assuming that a navy pilot will know about that type of stuff. My only point before making any conclusions you should first eliminate these obvious answers. Nonetheless if you show b2 bomber to the people who haven't seen/heard of it and told them it is a ufo, they will believe it

doreamon

Country flag
P

First of all I never said those believe in ufo are nuts. They may be delusional and wrong but not crazy/nuts. And I have a open mind. Secondly sir ji everybody has secret and so does every country. What do you believe that a navy pilot will know about classified stuff.? Do you know any classified stuff, hell you can't even tell us what happens in the last year skirmish . Do you know why many former pilots of IAF have different view of that because after the skirmish all the electronic data, testimonies were packed up and goes through a very serious investigation and they weren't allowed to tell anything untill the investigation was completed . Then why are you assuming that a navy pilot will know about that type of stuff. My only point before making any conclusions you should first eliminate these obvious answers. Nonetheless if you show b2 bomber to the people who haven't seen/heard of it and told them it is a ufo, they will believe it

This is not about advance technology ... this is about advance science.. physics that we are unaware of.. be it B2 bomber or f22 rafter all based on known principles of science .U can keep technology based on known science hidden.. Not the science..And there is a reason for that.. If there is a new kind of physics or laws of science discovered it has to be peer reviewed .. taught on universities.. Than only research scholars emerge get hired and develop technologies based on wht they have learned .. I think USA having such technology is more absurd nd delusional than ET theory .. If USA is such a advanced nation that it developed such technology unknown to classical physics 50/60 yrs ago why it lost vietnam battle.. A country like N korea is threatening them with nuclear bomb.. Such sightings have been reported in various parts of the world not just USA.. Bringing feb 27 incident here is "whataboutery" ..

It is quiet arrogant for us to say that possibility of aliens being out there is delusional .. Earth is not even a dust compared to our galaxy.. And there could be billions of other galaxy out there ..

Chimaji Appa

There is no such things as aliens . It's our imagination . Nothing more nothing less.. most of that stuff is classified military technologies.. what do you think Americans do at area 51. The greatest weapons in a war is "secrecy" . Don't be delusional about those things. It's impossible to hide aliens existence at least in today's world.
Lol. Can you please explain me how the American Navy leak videos of UFOs and even they can’t explain what’s going on?

The G force of the flying objects can crush a human, let alone a human flying it lol

abhay rajput

Country flag
This is not about advance technology ... this is about advance science.. physics that we are unaware of.. be it B2 bomber or f22 rafter all based on known principles of science .U can keep technology based on known science hidden.. Not the science..And there is a reason for that.. If there is a new kind of physics or laws of science discovered it has to be peer reviewed .. taught on universities.. Than only research scholars emerge get hired and develop technologies based on wht they have learned .. I think USA having such technology is more absurd nd delusional than ET theory .. If USA is such a advanced nation that it developed such technology unknown to classical physics 50/60 yrs ago why it lost vietnam battle.. A country like N korea is threatening them with nuclear bomb.. Such sightings have been reported in various parts of the world not just USA.. Bringing feb 27 incident here is "whataboutery" ..

It is quiet arrogant for us to say that possibility of aliens being out there is delusional .. Earth is not even a dust compared to our galaxy.. And there could be billions of other galaxy out there ..
I haven't said USA is a such an advanced nation. I have said that they might be testing classified stuff. Contrary to your belief military equipment including radars have some times false return. They always doesn't work as advertised.You are right about basic physics, we know basic physics stuff well and that seems to violates basic physics law which can't be possible at all. Bottom line. And I bring last year skirmish to tell that military personnel don't know classified stuff and that was not even classified. You believe whatever you want to. Nowadays movies drives our imagination rather than reality. :)
Regarding your last point we haven't detected anything , the space appears to be empty , the day we will detect anything until then no aliens. Without proof , no scientist will make any conclusions . Science is experiment , observations and proof.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Lol. Can you please explain me how the American Navy leak videos of UFOs and even they can’t explain what’s going on?

The G force of the flying objects can crush a human, let alone a human flying it lol
Use your brain , I can also make similar analogy like why would they release that video if they think it was aliens..? Huhh your argument can go both ways. And FYI missiles also tolerate high g.

Chimaji Appa

Use your brain , I can also make similar analogy like why would they release that video if they think it was aliens..? Huhh your argument can go both ways. And FYI missiles also tolerate high g.
Because they themselves couldn’t explain it. I don’t think the objects in the videos were simply “missiles” lmao.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Because they themselves couldn’t explain it. I don’t think the objects in the videos were simply “missiles” lmao.
Now when did I say it was a missile. I only pointed out that there are many things that can have high g's. Secondly why would they released it in the first place if they wanted to .? I mean why .?

Chimaji Appa

Now when did I say it was a missile. I only pointed out that there are many things that can have high g's. Secondly why would they released it in the first place if they wanted to .? I mean why .?
There are, but who launches anything from the middle of the Pacific Ocean. you should watch the series “contact”, the government has been doing some shady things .

Becuase they themselves were dumbfounded. I also don’t know how anything can fligh in mukztiple directions, at that speed, without a human Manning or controlling it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles