Coronil is developed by Patanjali Research Institute. It had started work for an Ayurvedic remedy for COVID-19 in January, 2020.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Coronil is developed by Patanjali Research Institute. It had started work for an Ayurvedic remedy for COVID-19 in January, 2020.

The medicine was launched at an event which was presided by Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan and Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari.

Haridwar-based Patanjali Ayurved on Friday said Coronil has now received certification from Ayush Ministry as per World Health Organization (WHO) certification scheme.
The company claimed that it is the first evidence-based medicine to fight COVID-19.
The medicine was launched here at an event which was presided by Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan and Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari.

"Coronil has received the Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product (CoPP) from the Ayush section of Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation as per the WHO certification scheme," said Patanjali in a statement.

Under CoPP, Coronil can now be exported to 158 countries.

Commenting of the development Swami Ramdev said, Coronil will help the humanity while providing affordable treatment based on naturopathy.

On the basis of presented data, the Ministry of Ayush has recognised Coronil Tablet as a medicine for "supporting measure in COVID-19." Patanjali had earlier introduced Ayurveda-based Coronil on June 23 last year, when the pandemic was at its peak.

However, it had to face severe criticism as it lacked scientific evidence.

Then, the Ayush Ministry had indicated it as "Immuno-booster" only.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Finally, Ayush Mantralaya has recognised coronil as the corona medics.This is as per WHO scene of certification of medicine. Now it can be exported to 158 country.

This is a great BH moment for librandu gang. They were mocking Patanjali and baba Ramdev when coronil was launched. They had done lots of mocking comment on baba ji. Let's pay them back with interest.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Can anybody change the title. It is wrongly pested.

It should be " Coronil of Patanjali gets the Ayush Mantralaya Certification as a Corona Vaccine".

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Liberandus got saved by following what is little left of India culture in them, such as we all know how haldi, cinnamons, sunlight and yoga can boost one immune system.

This is what doctors keep saying, that is to boost immune system.

But they are so shameless bunch that they are more in love with Maino and Lenin gang.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Yes, Doctors are nerves particularly because they believe that they are the smartest people and savior of the human race. They often mocks Ayurveda unscientific and dangerous. Now, with this sort of approval from the same body which recognizes Allopathy medicines, they believe that their monopoly is ending. They are scarred particularly because they have a fear deep inside their heart that what they have studied may become useless and people may loose faith in Allopathy.

My mother has Alzheimer. Doctors said that it can be stopped at this level but can not be reversed. I took her to a vaidya who treated me for heart issue. He said that there are many medicines and it can be reversed. He gave her few days of medicine and we found a big change in her. She forgets less. Her mental condition which had deteriorated after the death of my father has improved a lot.

Romediablo

Country flag
What i think is that Patanjali shouldn't have done its Trials and research in NIIMS Jaipur Rajasthan . Its a shady medical College. I have doubts only on this point.

Romediablo

Country flag
Yes, Doctors are nerves particularly because they believe that they are the smartest people and savior of the human race. They often mocks Ayurveda unscientific and dangerous. Now, with this sort of approval from the same body which recognizes Allopathy medicines, they believe that their monopoly is ending. They are scarred particularly because they have a fear deep inside their heart that what they have studied may become useless and people may loose faith in Allopathy.

My mother has Alzheimer. Doctors said that it can be stopped at this level but can not be reversed. I took her to a vaidya who treated me for heart issue. He said that there are many medicines and it can be reversed. He gave her few days of medicine and we found a big change in her. She forgets less. Her mental condition which had deteriorated after the death of my father has improved a lot.
Which Medicine was it Medha vati?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
What i think is that Patanjali shouldn't have done its Trials and research in NIIMS Jaipur Rajasthan . Its a shady medical College. I have doubts only on this point.
The medical college you named is such a worst college , it's owner is a criminal who killed his own wife and forged fake documents of other women in her name ,

That college is in way to my ancestoral village , it has majority of students who are either 12 th fail or some negros , it's among the worst college by reputation in it's periphery .

Dentist pull out healthy teeth instead of rotten one , doctor prescribed wrong medicine , you name the problem they have it

Romediablo

Country flag
Yes you defined it correctly. I have done my graduation from the adjacent college and we preferred going to Jaipur city rather than going there. It was a shock to see the name associated with coronil

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Yes you defined it correctly. I have done my graduation from the adjacent college and we preferred going to Jaipur city rather than going there. It was a shock to see the name associated with coronil
I am from same city , were you from Amity University

Ashok84

Country flag
Already taken it 5 months back with family hope we got the immunity against Chinese virus

here2where

This comes in the wake of global health body, WHO, clarifying that it has not reviewed or certified the effectiveness of any traditional medicine for the treatment of COVID-19.
The Indian Medical Association on Monday expressed shock and dismay at what it called is a “blatant lie of WHO certification” for Patanjali’s Coronil tablet, which the company said can be used to fight the COVID-19. It has also demanded an explanation from Health Minister Harsh Vardhan about his presence at the event where Coronil was launched last week.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whitecollar

Country flag
It is simple. With ingredients like Giloy, Neem, Tulsi, Ashvagandha and Amla, any ayurvedic medicine becomes aptly powerful to increase a person's natural immunity.
Doesn it kill corona virus? NO
Does it make a person immune to Corona? NO.

The only problem to Coronil is that it is a powerful medicine and is to be only taken in maybe 2 tablets in a week(if person is fit) and 1 tablet daily(if person is ill).
Side effects of these ingredients can be dryness of hair, dry skin, constipation, etc.

Best is: grow your herbs at home. I grew Giloy and Tulsi at my backyard during lockdown. There's a Neem tree near my house. We used to make kaadha or herbal tea containing all these ingredients(in limited quantities).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles