Congress to arm Bangladeshi illegals against Bodo Tribals

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Govt mulling arming one group, is a tacit admittance that they have failed to provide security.

Presidents rule and emergency must be declared and order restored.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Govt mulling arming one group, is a tacit admittance that they have failed to provide security.

Pray, tell me, why did not these same people arm Kshmiri pundits where the threat was much grave ?

What happened when ULFA was armed ??

Who armed Bodos and what happened to those measures ??

Arming immigrants in Assam means given them rights above citizens ??

That amounts to achieving what Invasions of ( Bakhtiyar Khalji, C. 1206), (Sultan Ghiyasuddin Iwas-i-Hussain Khalji and Nasiruddin of Bengal -1226- 28 AD), (Sultan Malik Ikhtyaruddin Yuzbank Tugril Khan. -1257 AD), (Shamsuddin Firuz Shah and Ghiyasuddin-Bahadur Shah), ( Sultans Ilyas Shah (1342-57 AD) and Sikandar Shah -1357-62 AD) and Ghiyasuddin A'Zam Shah (c.1393-1410) could not achieve in Assam. That is Islamisation of Assam.

Well go ahead - there is no dearth of weapons in Northeast. Ahoms, Burmans, Bhuyans and Bodos will find weapons.

Push North east in the lap of China.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@Bhadra Sir I am arguing against armament.

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why blame bengalis? It is the jerkoffs in the government destroying the country.
So can we blame Tamilians or Gujratis for the illegal immigration from Bangladesh???

Do you know how Shiv Sena/MNS kicked out illegal Bangladeshis and sent back to WB only to see WB doing nothing but sending them back to Maharashtra?? :dude:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I was talking to some business friends on this topic, and they've shared something interesting with me. Some businesses in the unorganised sector here have adopted a "pants down" hiring policy. If a person speaks Hindi with a distinct Bangla accent/inflection, the employer insists on inspecting that person's phallus. If it's circumcised, he's denied the job (that also weeds out illegals masquerading as Hindu Bengalis by using Hindu names / false documents). The BD illegal problem is so chronic, that it's become a general assumption that all Muslim Bengali speakers are BD illegals.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I was talking to some business friends on this topic, and they've shared something interesting with me. Some businesses in the unorganised sector here have adopted a "pants down" hiring policy. If a person speaks Hindi with a distinct Bangla accent/inflection, the employer insists on inspecting that person's phallus. If it's circumcised, he's denied the job (that also weeds out illegals masquerading as Hindu Bengalis by using Hindu names / false documents). The BD illegal problem is so chronic, that it's become a general assumption that all Muslim Bengali speakers are BD illegals.
Interesting, but a little hard to believe in entirety. What kind of businesses are these and how reliable are these sources?

Eastman

Country flag
Illegal Migrants (Determination by Tribunal) Act, 1983 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An Act forwarded by Indra Gandhi and challanged by Sarbananda Sonowal, moreover in such tragedies it is the labour class who usually suffers not the paisa wallah class they are not effected may it be Bihari Babus :heh: or Mians, making arm legal doesnot garuntee the safeguard of the working class who wont be able to buy those expensive killing machines (I am not contesting who are the good and bad in the recent tragedy), that would be another maha blunder from the same party in power concerned.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Interesting, but a little hard to believe in entirety. What kind of businesses are these and how reliable are these sources?
They're unorganized sector businesses (kirana shops, highway dhabas, workshops, tailors, barbers, etc.). Those friends of mine are into capital, and deal with unorganized sector a lot. They've reportedly started profiling under pressure from locals.

Eastman

Country flag
They're unorganized sector businesses (kirana shops, highway dhabas, workshops, tailors, barbers, etc.). Those friends of mine are into capital, and deal with unorganized sector a lot.
I have seen businessman- contractors to be precise, prefer bangladeshi labourer for their works, Low wages, no need for provident fund account, no worker union, no labour law problems= maximum profit, minimum headache.

While local labourer demand standard wages and other amenities :truestory:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
They're unorganized sector businesses (kirana shops, highway dhabas, workshops, tailors, barbers, etc.). Those friends of mine are into capital, and deal with unorganized sector a lot. They've reportedly started profiling under pressure from locals.
Very interesting. This profiling will hopefully put pressure on the original Bengali Muslims to weed out infiltrators. But I fear it will have the opposite effect. The original Bengali Muslims will scream victimhood and turn against institutions, mainstream society and authority.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I don't know about the dropping the trou business, byut I regularly travel in Yasvantput express which is generally filled with boys coming from Bangaluru doing just that sort of works.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I have seen businessman- contractors to be precise, prefer bangladeshi labourer for their works, Low wages, no need for provident fund account, no worker union, no labour law problems= maximum profit, minimum headache.

While local labourer demand standard wages and other amenities :truestory:
That's how it started out here, but then the locals (poorest of the poor) suffered deprivation, which turned into anger, which later got politicized, and a stigma came to be. In the unorganized sector (again, kirana shops, dhabas, etc.,) businesses address very limited market areas, and as such the locals can make out if the business is hiring BD illegal labour, at the expense of their folks getting those jobs. There is undoubtedly some effect on the business. In the real-estate/construction industry, too. If a builder goes BD illegal, he has to hire a majority of them, otherwise they're profiled against by local labourers.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Very interesting. This profiling will hopefully put pressure on the original Bengali Muslims to weed out infiltrators. But I fear it will have the opposite effect. The original Bengali Muslims will scream victimhood and turn against institutions, mainstream society and authority.
Indian Bengali Muslims, I fear, have already been outnumbered by illegals. None of this is their fault, and it must not be incumbent on them to find a solution to this problem. It's the central government's fault, because border security is a central subject.

It's partly also the fault of states sharing borders with Bangladesh, because if a state government is serious about combating illegal immigration, it can always task a thin branch police force that sets up a defense perimeter concentric to that of BSF. I believe that's what Punjab has recently started to do, to combat its narcotics problem (state police shadowing BSF with a concentric perimeter). That also weeds out politically-motivated incompetence by BSF.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Lack of choice dear,
1> No question of voting cong.
2> Rather die than vote for left
3> Before Modi, BJP had 0 appeal or leadership in WB

So, TMC. No other reason.

^^^ what is more ridiculous and saddening is that, the bengalis(even the legal one) still vote for her
@arnabmit @bose , your response?

Last edited by a moderator:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Simplest of example: Ask them about water in Bengali. Bengali Muslim will say "Jol", BD Muslim will say "Pani"

Its difficult to identify and deport illegal bangladeshis even with state and central govt co operation but here, we have mamata openly saying she will protect illegals. So how will the illegals be deported again?

parijataka

Country flag
Even if illegal BDs are identified I believe the BD govt refuses to take back any ?

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Arming certain sections of the civilians, based on religious or ethnic discretion is surely going to backfire.

When there's a long standing strife between two groups, discriminative approach from the Govt. to arm one side (identified on religious/ethnic basis) will agitate the other side.

Better would be to force both sides reach a thorough solution. Have a peaceful period and then let them both arm themselves but under tight scrutiny and due licensing process.
As both sides will be legally armed and would have tasted peace already, it will act as a deterrent against any new mischief.

Regards,
Virendra

Ajesh

British have left India long ago but their Policy of divide and Rule is firmly picked Up by COngress. They are the Cancers of the Nation.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Arming certain sections of the civilians, based on religious or ethnic discretion is surely going to backfire.

When there's a long standing strife between two groups, discriminative approach from the Govt. to arm one side (identified on religious/ethnic basis) will agitate the other side.
That is what I implied.

Better would be to force both sides reach a thorough solution. Have a peaceful period and then let them both arm themselves but under tight scrutiny and due licensing process.
As both sides will be legally armed and would have tasted peace already, it will act as a deterrent against any new mischief.

Regards,
Virendra
I differ here. None of the groups should be armed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles