Congress to arm Bangladeshi illegals against Bodo Tribals

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Arming any community in riot prone areas is asking for more riots!

The Bodo's religion is thus:

Bodos practice Bathouism, Christianity and others. Among Christian groups some belong to the Bodo Evangelical Lutheran Church.

As of 2001, more than 90% of the Bodos living in Assam were believers of Bathouism. However, the percentage of Christians is growing. In 1991, only 8.58% of the Bodo were Christian, but that amount had increased to 9.40% by 2001. Similarly, the percentage of Bathou believers decreased from 91.13% in 1991, to 90.31% in 2001. Only a few Bodos still believe in the Animist religion (2,478 in 1991, 141 in 2001).[4][citation needed]
In Bathouism is a form of forefather worship called Obonglaoree. The sijwu plant (belonging to the Euphorbia genus), is taken as the symbol of Bathou and worshiped. In the Bodo Language Ba means five and thou means deep. Five is a significant number in the Bathou religion.

About Bathouism writes historian Sailen Debnath, "According to Bathou this world is composed of five elements viz.Ether or Sky, Fire, Water, Air and Earth. Ba means Five and Thou means idea or theory or philosophy. Thus Bathou means the philosophy of Five. The term Ba is the abbreviated form of Minba meaning the five basic elements; and Thou is the abbreviation of Santhou meaning 'Logos' or knowledge or idea or philosophy or theory. Thus Bathou again is the abbreviation of Minbasanthou i.e. Minba + Santhou = Minbasanthou. The world and human life exist because of a balance among and between all the primary elements. If there is any imbalance of the elements, there is the problem of existence. There are deities symbolizing the spirits of the five elements by the propitiation of whom a balance can be better maintained. In Bodo social life, personal life, art and aesthetics the principles of Bathou or the principles of Five are always observed and maintained. Even in Bodo dance there are five art forms or "Mudras" of the body, hands, fingers and other limbs. Nearly in all other arts and expressions of things, always five forms, number and principles are followed as the embodiment of Bathou. The Bodos believe that as human beings they too were the outcome or offspring of the combination of five elements of Ether (sky), Fire, Water, Air and Earth in appropriate proportions and that was why they used to call themselves " Saaba Midaini Fisa" in short 'Badosa' meaning the offspring of five elements. Bodo or Boro is the further phonetic transformation of the term Badosa (children of the Five Elements)".[5]

A clean surface near home or courtyard is considered as an ideal place for worship. Usually, a pair of areca nut called 'goi' and betel leaf called 'pathwi' could be used as offering. On some occasion, worship offering could include rice, milk and sugar. For the Kherai Puja, the most important festival of the Bodos, the altar is placed in the rice field. Other important festivals of the Bodos include Hapsa Hatarnai, Awnkham Gwrlwi Janai, Bwisagu and Domashi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodo_people

Last edited:

The Fox

This fCuking govt gave voters id card along with Aadhar to the Bangladeshi illegals now they want to give weapons to them seriously whichever A$$ Hole came up with idea should be sent to Bangladesh which is Gogoi

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A through and detailed inquiry of the antecedents of all living along the borders should be done to see if indeed their ancestors were from that area or from when they were out there.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
congress has no right to say that they are secular. They will face extinction in India very soon. If BJP comes to power, then in the next 10 years BJP will be in power and by that time congress will be rooted out of India.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Arming any community in riot prone areas is asking for more riots!

The Bodo's religion is thus:

Bodos practice Bathouism, Christianity and others. Among Christian groups some belong to the Bodo Evangelical Lutheran Church.

As of 2001, more than 90% of the Bodos living in Assam were believers of Bathouism. However, the percentage of Christians is growing. In 1991, only 8.58% of the Bodo were Christian, but that amount had increased to 9.40% by 2001. Similarly, the percentage of Bathou believers decreased from 91.13% in 1991, to 90.31% in 2001. Only a few Bodos still believe in the Animist religion (2,478 in 1991, 141 in 2001).[4][citation needed]
In Bathouism is a form of forefather worship called Obonglaoree. The sijwu plant (belonging to the Euphorbia genus), is taken as the symbol of Bathou and worshiped. In the Bodo Language Ba means five and thou means deep. Five is a significant number in the Bathou religion.

About Bathouism writes historian Sailen Debnath, "According to Bathou this world is composed of five elements viz.Ether or Sky, Fire, Water, Air and Earth. Ba means Five and Thou means idea or theory or philosophy. Thus Bathou means the philosophy of Five. The term Ba is the abbreviated form of Minba meaning the five basic elements; and Thou is the abbreviation of Santhou meaning 'Logos' or knowledge or idea or philosophy or theory. Thus Bathou again is the abbreviation of Minbasanthou i.e. Minba + Santhou = Minbasanthou. The world and human life exist because of a balance among and between all the primary elements. If there is any imbalance of the elements, there is the problem of existence. There are deities symbolizing the spirits of the five elements by the propitiation of whom a balance can be better maintained. In Bodo social life, personal life, art and aesthetics the principles of Bathou or the principles of Five are always observed and maintained. Even in Bodo dance there are five art forms or "Mudras" of the body, hands, fingers and other limbs. Nearly in all other arts and expressions of things, always five forms, number and principles are followed as the embodiment of Bathou. The Bodos believe that as human beings they too were the outcome or offspring of the combination of five elements of Ether (sky), Fire, Water, Air and Earth in appropriate proportions and that was why they used to call themselves " Saaba Midaini Fisa" in short 'Badosa' meaning the offspring of five elements. Bodo or Boro is the further phonetic transformation of the term Badosa (children of the Five Elements)".[5]

A clean surface near home or courtyard is considered as an ideal place for worship. Usually, a pair of areca nut called 'goi' and betel leaf called 'pathwi' could be used as offering. On some occasion, worship offering could include rice, milk and sugar. For the Kherai Puja, the most important festival of the Bodos, the altar is placed in the rice field. Other important festivals of the Bodos include Hapsa Hatarnai, Awnkham Gwrlwi Janai, Bwisagu and Domashi.

Bodo people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Actually, most of my bodo friends follow Hinduism, or a loose form of it. And they are an astonishingly simple people: be friends and they are the best mates to have, be enemies and they will kill you.

And most of what you wrote is no longer followed. All tribes exposed to modernity have undergone significant changes from what you describe. But then I am no authority on Bodos. And my friends would in all honesty belong to the elites of their society.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Unbelievable! Cross over into India, you not only get a free voter ID and name on electoral roll, but also a free firearm to fight off Bodo tribals defending their constitutionally protected lands.

Assam govt wants to arm Muslim villagers against Bodo militants? | Firstpost
congress has no right to say that they are secular. They will face extinction in India very soon. If BJP comes to power, then in the next 10 years BJP will be in power and by that time congress will be rooted out of India.
Actually, most of my bodo friends follow Hinduism, or a loose form of it. And they are an astonishingly simple people: be friends and they are the best mates to have, be enemies and they will kill you.

And most of what you wrote is no longer followed. All tribes exposed to modernity have undergone significant changes from what you describe. But then I am no authority on Bodos. And my friends would in all honesty belong to the elites of their society.
The real face of Congress EXPOSED if this news is true.These days Congress has gone wild and berserk because they know their defeat on May16.

Why didnt Pundits in Kashmir were given weapons to defend themselves???

Now people who have given votes to BJP has more reasons to think why they voted for BJP.

Congress is COMMUNAL.Congress now needs to be uprooted from this country if this is their policy.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Who likes to be taken to 'backward' when it is fashionable to be from a religion that is recognised as 'modern' and not primitive?

So, it is embarrassing to be equated with primitivism.

It is all about 'acceptability' quotient.

Something like the manner of 'activists' who are more keen to appear 'modern' and politically correct than care about the realities of the environment eg the activist people who root for Maoist, without realising the reality.

One has to visit the areas where the real people stay to know the reality and not meeting the 'emancipated' in urban and socially upward areas.

Being stationed in these areas have given me some insight.

The Lutheran Church has made great inroads in this area and in Cooch Behar.

Maybe your Bodo friends could be Lutherans.

Last edited:

laughingbuddha

Country flag
A pity that Assam intellect is silent. All part of the vote bank I guess.
Isn't that Arnab Goswami fellow from Assam? What's his take? The Mr Know It All.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
In all these news I am hearing one word consistently. Recent settlers attacked. Who the fuuckk are these recent settlers, what is happening in these states that there are groups who are living in these areas but are recent settlers.

Why not these donkey face journalist are asking that clown Gagoi about the nationality of these recent settlers.

laughingbuddha

Country flag
In all these news I am hearing one word consistently. Recent settlers attacked. Who the fuuckk are these recent settlers, what is happening in these states that there are groups who are living in these areas but are recent settlers.

Why not these donkey face journalist are asking that clown Gagoi about the nationality of these recent settlers.

They don't have to. They can always ask 7, Race Course Road. Isn't he from Assam?

Glint

Country flag
Its like giving Mexican people white collar jobs, Sh!t just doesn't add up.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
The politics of appeasement and religious votebanks has been this nation's bane since 47.

Julian

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its like giving Mexican people white collar jobs, Sh!t just doesn't add up.
Mexican people do not kill and rape whites of USA. Comparison is complete trash, Mexicans are different and in a way more local to area than whites of USA but BD ones are nothing but those who adopted a particular religion, partitioned Bengal, have indulged in senseless killings and rapes for atleast one hundred years and now are planning a demographic coup in our areas.
Mexicans are poor who immigrate to far richer USA though I agree that their Aztec heritage induces them to be criminals mostly.

Glint

Country flag
Mexican people do not kill and rape whites of USA
It's a joke right? :wat:

Mexicans are different and in a way more local to area than whites of USA but BD ones are nothing but those who adopted a particular religion, partitioned Bengal, have indulged in senseless killings and rapes for atleast one hundred years and now are planning a demographic coup in our areas.
I know the difference, I was being sarcastic :|

Julian

Tihar Jail
Banned
It's a joke right? :wat:

I know the difference, I was being sarcastic :|
When someone makes some comparison and any remark is made in that context, it is imperative that sense of proportion is applied. Read about 1950 massacres of hindus in BD by BD muslims and then see if something like that has happened for whites.
I do agree that aztec heritage of Mexicans causes them to be more criminal than whites , they are full of drug warlordism and sexual assaults but magnitude is different.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
the idea ridiculous to arm anyone.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles