Congrats to our New Admin A.V

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Congrats Avi. Good to see Ahmed back with a promo!!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
yup, there you go man. truly well deserving avi, we all on DFI owe you a lot. keep scaling the newer and higher heights and we are all there supporting you.

cheers mate!

PS: for our new admin in all red
:D

Pintu

Congratulation to Avi, for becoming our new Administrator, it was long due , it will be great for us to be under your guidance, heartiest congratulation again.

Warm Regards

A.V.

thanks a lot guys i was in blue from the day dfi was officially launched 6 months back till today DFI has taken 6 -10 hours of my day daily,now been in red it will be even more difficult for me.
i remember the early days when i used to be online for 12-16 hours a day with all our founding early members
most of the early members are still with us today thats why we have been able to build on dfi make it such a hugely popular forum in this short spam of time .thanks to all the members and staff of DFI for making it such a wonderful place

once again thanks a lot

Arjak

Respected Member
Congrats avi....you are the man!....btw,dont ban me trying to show off your new found powers!!!

pyromaniac

Founding Member
Congratz bro, I am sure with you firmly at the controls now, DFI will reach new heights :)

hit&run

Mod
Country flag
That's very good news. congratulations AV. Hope you will not dictate :wink:but help new enthusiastic members to enhance their knowledge with your exclusive attention and make this place more viberant.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
You spent 6-10 hours daily working on this forum?! Wow man, you deserve all the credit.....you should have become Admin much earlier! Congrats to you! :)

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Oh man the Russians are coming:)
Congrats and Good luck AV

Sorry it's a bit late

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles