congrats tarun!!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
There was tons of packaging material, which took a while to open. It's clear the Indian Customs didn't even scratch it (maybe just a few scans of x-ray and MTD). Inside, there was this red+ivory box made of wood and paperboard. Inside, there's a satin cloth holding a silk-red cover:

On opening the cover is the the certificate I has hoping to receive. Since it was rolled, I couldn't get it flat. Some really hq paper which resembles texture of currency notes was used in making it, with gold-polished letters saying "Certificate of Honour", with my name (it's Balaraju Tarun Rajeev Raju, but they took my middle and last names to print. no probs):

Seal of GT's networks/internet department.

So there it is. There was lot of wishful thinking on what could come, but I have to understand that public commendations are valued there.

A.V.

congratulations to tarunraju DFI member and moderator who won the INDO-CHINA global times debate contest

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Congratulations tarun. Nice job done mate

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Congrats TarunRaj

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
congrats tarun. but i have no idea for what is all about though except for AV's post above.
Thanks sir. There was an Sino-Indian debate on the topic of "Are India and China competitors or partners?", held on Global Times' forum.

And just to clarify, AV's post is the OP. The above two posts were part of a private thread (open to DFI Stars and moderators), they were spun off into a new public thread. Older posts appear first. So it's not like I'm congratulating myself :D

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
When it is getting reported by ToI it seems they were aware of this contest :D

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
Congratulations Tarun raju . Great achievement.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Congrats Tarun! You did us proud! God Speed.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Brilliant mate, terrific and congratulations!

someone please contact the TIMES group (ToI, TimesNow) this sure will get coverage. Tarun is there a way you can get in touch with them?

Quickgun Murugan

Hey tarun, please mail india today, preferably to prabhu chawla. Your news can come in india today magazine.

Congrats btw. Is there a way I can view that debate? Were you for or against india and china being competitors.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Hey tarun, please mail india today, preferably to prabhu chawla. Your news can come in india today magazine.

Congrats btw. Is there a way I can view that debate? Were you for or against india and china being competitors.
Sure you can. PM'ed.

I was against partnership and for competition.

enlightened1

Member of The Month JANUARY 2010
Impressive. Heartiest congratulations to you Tarun. Gotta give it to the Chinese too, great job. Congrats again

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
congtats tarun AV can this achivment to Tarun's name

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Congratulation Buddy. It is a great achievement. You make all of us proud.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
congrats Tarun.........have a great party...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles