Computer Console Gaming thread

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I've played it. Mostly repetitive and copied, but some of the art is nice.

Currently re-playing Ghost Recon: Breakpoint with the new AI teammates feature. Feels like a whole new game now, and similar to Wildlands.
Try world of warships you will love it .

Heres mechanics -

Heres gameplay with ShikiShima 510mm wew

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Yes. 110 gb after installation. The setup was 45 gbs if I remember. Fit girls is best.
i tried completing it twice but got lost in exploring, side quests & mysteries. Having too much stuff is anti fun for me lol but i will say its the best game i have played besides all the real life rip off missions in modern warfare.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
i tried completing it twice but got lost in exploring, side quests & mysteries. Having too much stuff is anti fun for me lol but i will say its the best game i have played besides all the real life rip off missions in modern warfare.
How come ? Game is fairly easy .

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
DCS World – v2.5.5.41371 Stable + All Modules + Bonus Modules

Repack Features

Genres/Tags: Simulation, 3D, Combat aircraft
Companies: Eagle Dynamics, The Fighter Collection
Languages: RUS/ENG/MULTI7
Original Size: 252.1 GB
Repack Size: from 65.7 GB [Selective Download]

• Based on an official standalone (non-Steam) DSC World build v2.5.5.41371 stable with all official modules and languages
  • vedmysh crack applied over
  • Three bonus modules added (MB-339A/PAN v2.0.1, A-4E-C v1.4-beta-5, Aircraft Carrier L61 Juan Carlos I v1.1)
  • Optional DSC World Server 2.5.5.41371 (52.4 GB) added, thanks to Ston3Cold!
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when installed with ALL components)
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of optional localizations and PDF manuals
  • Despite that feature, I’d recommend you to install the game with all languages – just in case it will trigger more additional bugs in this already bug-infested game
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 252.1 to 65.7~70.1 GB, depending on selected components)
  • Installation takes 2-5 hours (depending on your system and selected components)
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: up to 252 (!!!) GB
  • Use corresponding BAT-files in game root to change the game language
  • Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
  • To activate bonus modules, MOVE the following folders: A-4E-C, L61 & MB-339PAN from game’s “Mods\aircraft” folder to “C:\Users\Your Username\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\” folder. You might run the game once so initial DCS folder would be created
  • At least 3 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Visit - https://1337x.to/torrent/4471014/DC...tGirl-Repack-Selective-Download-from-65-7-GB/

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I would love a ghost recon wildlands but set in entire J&K where we hunt goat fuckers & their commanders.
I enjoyed that game . great game but good focking shit in a 2017 game atleast put a jump mechanic in your so you dont get stuck in a shitty tiny 3 inch deep hole made of rocks!

NOMAD, THIS IS MATCHWOOD. HERE ARE MY COORDINATES.

MISSION FAILED: YOU LEFT THE MISSION AREA [that you weren't in].

MISSION FAILED: YOU LEFT THE MISSION AREA [that you still weren't in].

MISSION FAILED: TARGET KILLED [no one in your squad had weapons drawn].

Fuck this shit xddd

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Rumors suggest that the next Assassin's Creed could be set in India

The India connection gets stronger

Assassin's Creed is one of the biggest game franchises out there and rumors of upcoming games are always rife on the internet. And according to a new leak, the setting for the next instalment could be India.

For the record, Assassin's Creed Chronicles, which has four different settings, did include India. But that was not meaty enough to be called a proper portrayal since it was 2.5D and partially a platformer.

The new leak was posted on 4chan which means that it needs to be taken with a fistful of salt. The post happens to show a 'draft map' from the next game which shows India in the 17th century with the British, Dutch and other European countries establishing their colonies.

Assassin's Creed: Leaked details

The person who claims to be a Ubisoft insider writes in the post that the game will apparently include all of India, Bangladesh and a part of Pakistan. With this game, the developers are aiming to bring a larger map than Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Since the game might take place during the 17th century, it will likely include the Taj Mahal as well. It is mentioned that the emphasis will apparently be on the British East India Company and the Dutch East India Company, that will form rival factions.

The post also mentions that there are no talks yet of naval gameplay. And following the tradition set by Odyssey and Valhalla, the game is set to have a fully written female protagonist and players will be able to pick to play as either gender.

One of the more important aspects mentioned regarding platforms is that it will apparently be exclusive to the newer generation of consoles and developers have no intention of releasing it for PS4 or Xbox One. The makers are also thinking of bringing back the bounty system, with each region having their own bounty. Hence if the player has a bounty in the Mughal Empire they are likely not to bring it to Dutch-India.

While all this information seems to match with the way the Assassin's Creed games have played out in the last few instances, this could all be fake. And that is highly likely considering that Valhalla released only in October and it's only been a few months since. But it would be interesting if this does pan out to be somewhat true.

MALAKA.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Btw...
ac odyssey summed up -

Step 1: Kill Athenians, loot drachme.
Step 2: Blame it on Spartans.
Step 3: Kill Spartans, loot drachme again.
Step 4: Blame it on Athenians.
Step 5: ???
Step 6: This game made me book a holiday to greece and visit the ancient sites xd.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Btw...
ac odyssey summed up -

Step 1: Kill Athenians, loot drachme.
Step 2: Blame it on Spartans.
Step 3: Kill Spartans, loot drachme again.
Step 4: Blame it on Athenians.
Step 5: ???
Step 6: This game made me book a holiday to greece and visit the ancient sites xd.
Arent these assassins muslims in history? Did we have a ac set in middle east/persia?

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Ye kya bol rahe ho bro? GPU is the most expensive peripheral in my PC 😆. Isko bechna padega.

Is anyone in DFI interested in GTX1050Ti Asus Phoenix (4gb) 2017 model ? I'll sell it @6000/- INR...😁
Your cpu will bottleneck a higher end gpu. Ryzen is at par with intel now. 1050 Ti could struggle if it was to try and run the most demanding games available today,
Avg. AAA Recommended Requirements as of 2020 is atleast amd rx 480. For cpu side its ryzen 5 2600 x . 3rd series is better.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles