Computer Console Gaming thread

cannonfodder

Country flag
Played Raji 3 times..

Comments: Last Boss fight is too easy with Chakra . That is like OP weapon and the game is unfortunately too short. That games needed 6 more levels.
Brilliant visuals.. hopefully next will be longer and better.

Jaymax61

Rumors suggest that the next Assassin's Creed could be set in India

The India connection gets stronger

Assassin's Creed is one of the biggest game franchises out there and rumors of upcoming games are always rife on the internet. And according to a new leak, the setting for the next instalment could be India.

For the record, Assassin's Creed Chronicles, which has four different settings, did include India. But that was not meaty enough to be called a proper portrayal since it was 2.5D and partially a platformer.

The new leak was posted on 4chan which means that it needs to be taken with a fistful of salt. The post happens to show a 'draft map' from the next game which shows India in the 17th century with the British, Dutch and other European countries establishing their colonies.

Assassin's Creed: Leaked details

The person who claims to be a Ubisoft insider writes in the post that the game will apparently include all of India, Bangladesh and a part of Pakistan. With this game, the developers are aiming to bring a larger map than Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Since the game might take place during the 17th century, it will likely include the Taj Mahal as well. It is mentioned that the emphasis will apparently be on the British East India Company and the Dutch East India Company, that will form rival factions.

The post also mentions that there are no talks yet of naval gameplay. And following the tradition set by Odyssey and Valhalla, the game is set to have a fully written female protagonist and players will be able to pick to play as either gender.

One of the more important aspects mentioned regarding platforms is that it will apparently be exclusive to the newer generation of consoles and developers have no intention of releasing it for PS4 or Xbox One. The makers are also thinking of bringing back the bounty system, with each region having their own bounty. Hence if the player has a bounty in the Mughal Empire they are likely not to bring it to Dutch-India.

While all this information seems to match with the way the Assassin's Creed games have played out in the last few instances, this could all be fake. And that is highly likely considering that Valhalla released only in October and it's only been a few months since. But it would be interesting if this does pan out to be somewhat true.

This sounds interesting. It could be the first AC game since Black Flag that I will bother to finish.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Any of you tried Sunless Sea?.. I'm in LOVE!!! 👌

sunless-sea-zubmariner-edition-switch-hero.jpg

India in 17th century with the British, Dutch and other European countries establishing their colonies.

Assassin's Creed: Leaked details
Good move, if true... Interesting times those. Untapped gold-mine of historical plot.

Challenger007

Country flag
Played Raji 3 times..

Comments: Last Boss fight is too easy with Chakra . That is like OP weapon and the game is unfortunately too short. That games needed 6 more levels.
Brilliant visuals.. hopefully next will be longer and better.
Can you provide a link to the game? I just found the desktop one, but it's clearly not the case.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Is that any good?.. I'm thinking of trying.
Artistic/music play wise: Excellent
I did not find too many bugs where character gets stuck or something. Very good first attempt by developers and I liked it. The game play is very different from one i am used to play like Tomb raider (first person shooter kind)

Cons:
1. Short game
2. Some may feel puzzles are repetitive
3. End Boss fight is too easy as I mentioned

I think Indians who can afford should definitely buy it.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Is that any good?.. I'm thinking of trying.
I've played it. Mostly repetitive and copied, but some of the art is nice.

Currently re-playing Ghost Recon: Breakpoint with the new AI teammates feature. Feels like a whole new game now, and similar to Wildlands.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I've played it. Mostly repetitive and copied, but some of the art is nice.

Currently re-playing Ghost Recon: Breakpoint with the new AI teammates feature. Feels like a whole new game now, and similar to Wildlands.
Potato PC 😂🤣

ClawReed787

Country flag
Prince of persia :the two thrones was the most interesting game to me and similar games like darksider

SKC

Country flag
Prince of persia :the two thrones was the most interesting game to me and similar games like darksider
Ya, I remember playing the two thrones! it was the best and last Prince of persia game for me.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles