Computer Console Gaming thread

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Suggest me some good games,good graphics+story.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey ... Good game graphics and story. However story is a personal choice.

FalconZero

Country flag
Cyberpunk is now available on fitgirl repack download karo maze karo.
It's so shiet that i didn't even bother pirating, (for legal reasons that's a joke).

I bought batman arkhan knight on steam (it was a bundle) from steam played it for an hour now my cousin is playing it, i am bored. Back to stardew valley.

FalconZero

Country flag
Yesterday/today @ 1am or so, i played it again, here's an SS of me fishing with my horse grover.

stardew valley.png

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lately, I've been playing the shit outta Cyberpunk 2077 and I'm completely hooked. Although, the AI is just utterly gonk - totally artificial and unintelligent.

SKC

Country flag
Lately, I've been playing the shit outta Cyberpunk 2077 and I'm completely hooked. Although, the AI is just utterly gonk - totally artificial and unintelligent.
All I can see is negative critical reception anywhere. Not worth the hype they created, tons of bugs and issues in AI. Even 10 yr old GTA IV had much better game mechanics.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
All I can see is negative critical reception anywhere. Not worth the hype they created, tons of bugs and issues in AI. Even 10 yr old GTA IV had much better game mechanics.
Well, I'm playing on PC and so far, I haven't encountered any bugs/glitches that I can describe as game-breaking. But yeah, as I said, the AI is total gonk. Sick musical scores though, especially Chippin' In by Samurai, that one is dope.

itsAurea

Country flag
Ohh also think that F.EA.R is one of the best games to play. It also has an amazing gaming interface that will definitely make you play even more. Well, also tried other first-person shooter games such as Call of Duty, the game basically everybody knows. Also been enjoying watching gameplay on Youtube as I've been occupied the past few days. I think those who post the gameplay is helpful because you can easily identify if you want to purchase the game for yourself. You save a couple of bucks and also your time in playing and understanding how the game works.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I hear the next in the Assassin's Creed Series would feature 17th century India. Though I doubt their ability to do it, I hope they would expand the storyline to ancient prehistoric India as well or continue on the same setting in later parts with storyline focussed on Harappa-Mehrgarh and Mohan-jo-daro civilisation and get China along assuming the rumors to be true.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Rumors suggest that the next Assassin's Creed could be set in India

The India connection gets stronger

Assassin's Creed is one of the biggest game franchises out there and rumors of upcoming games are always rife on the internet. And according to a new leak, the setting for the next instalment could be India.

For the record, Assassin's Creed Chronicles, which has four different settings, did include India. But that was not meaty enough to be called a proper portrayal since it was 2.5D and partially a platformer.

The new leak was posted on 4chan which means that it needs to be taken with a fistful of salt. The post happens to show a 'draft map' from the next game which shows India in the 17th century with the British, Dutch and other European countries establishing their colonies.

Assassin's Creed: Leaked details

The person who claims to be a Ubisoft insider writes in the post that the game will apparently include all of India, Bangladesh and a part of Pakistan. With this game, the developers are aiming to bring a larger map than Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Since the game might take place during the 17th century, it will likely include the Taj Mahal as well. It is mentioned that the emphasis will apparently be on the British East India Company and the Dutch East India Company, that will form rival factions.

The post also mentions that there are no talks yet of naval gameplay. And following the tradition set by Odyssey and Valhalla, the game is set to have a fully written female protagonist and players will be able to pick to play as either gender.

One of the more important aspects mentioned regarding platforms is that it will apparently be exclusive to the newer generation of consoles and developers have no intention of releasing it for PS4 or Xbox One. The makers are also thinking of bringing back the bounty system, with each region having their own bounty. Hence if the player has a bounty in the Mughal Empire they are likely not to bring it to Dutch-India.

While all this information seems to match with the way the Assassin's Creed games have played out in the last few instances, this could all be fake. And that is highly likely considering that Valhalla released only in October and it's only been a few months since. But it would be interesting if this does pan out to be somewhat true.

Tuco

Country flag
I just finished shadow of the tomb raider now playing metro exodus.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am gonna replay AC: Brotherhood. I don't like Ezio's character but aside from Ezio's personal character, I think Ezio trilogy along with Altair's is the best in terms of gameplay and storyline. BlackFlag is also decent. Unity doesn't run nice on my Laptop. I will have to upgrade to play later games.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles