Computer Console Gaming thread

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Guys I just joined the no.20 daggers squadron in DCS World. Their leads are no.15 battle axes. No. 1 in dcs world worldwide. Run by non other than a former Indian airforce pilot 😊😊😊
Man, the JF-17 and SD10s are so op in that game!!

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They are programmed pretty tight so they have an edge over the Russian birds. I had to play multiple times to get the outcome if I had to win say against more than 1 jf
Yeah, I've seen that and since I do not own a HOTAs, it becomes almost impossible for me to fight these things on a nearly equal term unless I'm in an F16. These JFs are just impossible to beat in a rate fight, I wonder how much representative the DCS depiction is of the real-life performance of this bird.

PS - It could just be me as I really suck at this game and flight combat sims in general to be honest.

Last edited:

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
Yeah, I've seen that and since I do not own a HOTAs, it becomes almost impossible for me to fight these things on a nearly equal term unless I'm in an F16. These JFs are just impossible to beat in a rate fight, I wonder how much representative the DCS depiction is of the real-life performance parameters of this bird.
True. Chinese and american birds are given advantage.

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
So what'd you say is the best way to beat the Thunder in a BVR fight??
Let them exhaust their long range missiles. Never go head on if the terrain is smooth. If you have hills you can use them to cover radar. Once they are out of long range AA its piece of cake. The first part is hard though use the snake maneuver or reverse snake. Like shown in the following video.battle axes rock the dcs world multiplayer.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Play crisis series if you want to test your pc,old games but futuristic.
Crisis 3,7 years older game still stands in one of the best graphics.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Play crisis series if you want to test your pc,old games but futuristic.
The first game along with the Warhead expansion was the best of the series in my opinion, the 2nd one was pretty awesome too but the final part was meh. I wonder why they moved away from the open-world environment which made them such great games to the more on-rail COD style FPS theme.

SavageKing456

Country flag
The first game along with the Warhead expansion was the best of the series in my opinion, the 2nd one was pretty awesome too but the final part was meh. I wonder why they moved away from the open-world environment which made them such great games to the more on-rail COD style FPS theme.
Graphics of 3rd one was cool though,story sucked.
Agreed,1st one was unmatchable except that annoying space ship mission underwater.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
FAU-G pre registration begins...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles