Computer Console Gaming thread

Skyh3ck

After the internet revolution and cheap accessibility and surge in indian gaming streamer.. there is a huge huge a ope for gaming market in india... But sadly Sony and Microsoft are very very ignorant about indian market and audience.. if they focus on india they have a market of billion to tap..

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
For @su-35 & anyone who hopes to play Arjun.
I had to recreate my new profile, because I misspent the gold (SAVE EVERY COIN FROM START)... And now it'd take me months to collect enough silver. If you join now, maybe we'll play together at same tier.

Anyways, know that if you are from Asia they will assigned a starter tank Type-59 (designated medium-tank) with pre-1950 AP ammo. It's a Chink model, but India operated its original T-54 too (300 ordered in '64 & deliverd by' 67) so I just roll with it. Example:

Any newbs feel free to ask me. I'll show you the ropes.

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
How is War Thunder game ? anyone plays it ?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I do. Its a nice game as well. The tank gameplay is better than naval and air fighting I believe.
Is this like battle royale where online player's hit each other and the survivor wins ?

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
Great vid, just one thing... In real life they'd maintain radio silence. Chatting amongst themselves will make switching radar off meaningless.
Thats right. I mean thats what I was trying to say some help and good outcome 😉

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Great vid, just one thing... In real life they'd maintain radio silence. Chatting among themself makes radar swtich-off meaningless.
That's why I found the Sherdil film out of loop. More talking was going on rather than actual combat. 🙃

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
That's why I found the Sherdil film out of loop. More talking was going on rather than actual combat. 🙃
Lol, THAT's what you find out of loop in Sherdil??!!!

They had copy-pasted every dog fight scene from every fighter plane movie (not too shabbily), but many of those said movies were based on previous gen aircrafts.... So noone used EW or BVRs & jets were using guns when they still had CCMs.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
That's what you find out of loop in Sherdil?!... 😕

They had copy-pasted every dog fight scene from every fighter plane movie (not too shabbily) but because of noone used BVR & jets were using guns when they still had CCMs.
Yes no story no acting and first no BVRAAM and most that means all The three dogfights were within the WVRAAM. The first dogfight was a complete give up many loop hole were there in the first dogfights. It ignored all the things with brain. 🙃

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles