Computer Console Gaming thread

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

Will always be in the top 3 games of all time for me.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Just hear the communication skills of this guy, pre-recorded voices will fail 😂😂 I am the damn commanding officer...

A chauhan

Country flag
Anyone who plays DCS World ?

cyclops

Country flag
Good things coming for DCS in the future according to ED's CEO.

Logistics, military economy, pilot AI, further debugging, opponent matching algorithms, Early Warning AI, a bridging platform for gamers new to DCS, who might be intimidated by the insanely real mechanics of the game, i.e. compared to 'Ace Combat' and/or 'War Thunder', etc.

Yall can watch other videos of Growling Sidewinder. His new vids bas him going toe to toe with an Ex-Rafale pilot.
Real nice stuff.

A chauhan

Country flag

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Ok guys, here's the thing. I'm clueless where hardware is concerned! I'm gonna buy the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in a month or two which is quite heavy on specs. So I need some clarifications/advice from the computer hardware whizzkids out her.

Questions:

1. I'm planning to buy a AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with on board Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics Desktop Processor. How much video RAM does the Vega 11 have? Or is it variable depending on the sim, taking what is needed from system RAM?

2. How much minimum system RAM should I opt for? Will 16 GB dual-channel DDR4-2400 RAM do?

3. Is B450, X470 or X570 motherboard ok as they can be overclocked? Or the cheaper A320 motherboard that can't be overclocked?

With the above, it would save me the need for buying a separate video card like the Radeon RX 580 or 590 thus saving about Rs 18,000.

What Microsoft recommends as minimum specs are.....

Specs MS 2020.jpg

4 GB above is video RAM. 16 GB is system RAM.

Here's a glimpse of the sim. The terrain is real time rendering from Google Earth on an FTTP internet connection. The weather is in real time too! See in full screen....

Microsoft Flight Simulator - Pre-Order Launch Trailer

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Ok guys, here's the thing. I'm clueless where hardware is concerned! I'm gonna buy the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in a month or two which is quite heavy on specs. So I need some clarifications/advice from the computer hardware whizzkids out her.

Questions:

1. I'm planning to buy a AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with on board Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics Desktop Processor. How much video RAM does the Vega 11 have? Or is it variable depending on the sim, taking what is needed from system RAM?

2. How much minimum system RAM should I opt for? Will 16 GB dual-channel DDR4-2400 RAM do?

3. Is B450, X470 or X570 motherboard ok as they can be overclocked? Or the cheaper A320 motherboard that can't be overclocked?

With the above, it would save me the need for buying a separate video card like the Radeon RX 580 or 590 thus saving about Rs 18,000.

What Microsoft recommends as minimum specs are.....

View attachment 56071

4 GB above is video RAM. 16 GB is system RAM.

Here's a glimpse of the sim The terrain is real time rendering from Google Earth on an FTTP internet connection....

Microsoft Flight Simulator - Pre-Order Launch Trailer

I'm planning to buy a AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with on board Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics Desktop Processor. How much video RAM does the Vega 11 have? Or is it variable depending on the sim, taking what is needed from system RAM?
See Ryzen 5 3400G will not provide graphics performance which even a entry-level GPU can give.
I would say you can go with cheaper ryzen - 3 and then use a dedicated graphics card.

And buy from this website it's cheaper.

This chip have enough power to easily run most of the graphic cards.
You can buy GTX-1650 for graphics department.

How much minimum system RAM should I opt for? Will 16 GB dual-channel DDR4-2400 RAM do
Use two similar 8gb sticks. 16Gb ram is more than enough.

Is B450, X470 or X570 motherboard ok as they can be overclocked? Or the cheaper A320 motherboard that can't be overclocked?
Ask yourself do you want to go into hassle of doing a over clock and all. If not go with the cheaper A320 board.

And buy a decent power supply

I think with this build you can run the game at medium to high settings but i would recommend till the time simulator is launched and then you can judge yourself how this game performance on this setup multiple people make such type of videos.

Kumata

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles