Computer Console Gaming thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Can we create a task force that will meet with executives in playstaion etc and pitch them ideas to create high quality, scripturally accurate games on a) epics like Mahabharata, puranas etc. and b) strategy games on Indian kingdoms (like Rome 2).

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
FAU-G game to be launched in India :-

BTW the game in video is Pubg.

Last edited:

Tuco

Country flag
Finished witcher 3 for the third time yesterday.

The game is just too good the best i have ever played an emotional roller coaster.
Witcher 4 is in the making. You have played both expansions? Heart of stone and the other one.

cannonfodder

Country flag

The game is just too good the best i have ever played an emotional roller coaster.
Witcher 4 is in the making. You have played both expansions? Heart of stone and the other one.
Want to play both Witcher and Razi.

This is golden year for gamers:
1. RTX 30 series
2. Zen 3 desktop
3. Big Navi - Rumours can be between 3070-3080 performance

Also can add XBOX, PS5 for console gamers.

Tuco

Country flag
Want to play both look like great game.

This is golden year for gamers:
1. RTX 30 series
2. Zen 3 desktop
3. Big Navi - Rumours can be between 3070-3080 performance

Also can add XBOX, PS5 for console gamers.
Yup main thing it's cheaper. Xbox s is coming out too.

Akula

Country flag
Mortal received his new Gaming PC as a gift. What will be the price of this gaming PC, if someone buys it?

Rizvi Khan

Country flag

Mig 29 A dog fighter hard to dodge.

Guys I am looking forward to create a short series on balakot strike but I need your help. I am planning a 4 episode short series. I need voiceovers to help me with this. I mean I have friends but some good military commands will be awesome. Plz let me know if anyone interested. It will be a purely DCS based movie.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

I can't associate myself with english storyline so I get bored with such games, I got bored of Skyrim very easily, but can try W3 if you suggest ?

Last edited:

Knowitall

I can't associate myself with english storyline so I get bored with such games, I got bored of Skyrim very easily, but can try W3 if you suggest ?
Witcher 3 storyline is one of the best if not the best till date.

Small quests are beautifully crafted and their own stories can put other major story lines of different games to shame.

It has also won the game of the year award.

Skyrim honestly has a very weak storyline and a kind of empty universe.

Witcher is just different you know. Beautiful cities beautiful maps full of people really great music it all combines and brings a very rich and colourful universe for you.

You could listin to a few people chatting and that might pop a quest for you.

You could travel to some far off corner in the mal to find a beautiful quest waiting for you.

Your choices can effect the whole storyline for you.

The maps the atmosphere of the game is just great and the dlc's I cannot stress enough but the 2 dlc's of witcher 3 are the best period.

I generally don't find myself playing games repeatedly but in the case it's already my 3rd time and I still manage to find things or missions which I haven't done.

I would recommend you try this game for sure if you love open world games and a fantasy storyline as such.

Knowitall

Hearts of stone has such an impressive and sid storyline it's just so good and the map of toussant is so good. Really enjoyed the dlc's

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles