Computer Console Gaming thread

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Bought a RTX 4060 recently. Kindly suggest some cool games for my Linux PC. Don't have Windows installed because I don't want to cough up tens of thousands of rupees for the license.
what you need is windows ISO and this

SKC

Country flag
More than 200GB of hacked Source Code data from Rockstar's servers was finally Dumped on discord in last few days.

A lot of things are getting discovered.

Question on Rockstar about their InfoSec policies, a young age hacker got 200GB worth of data!

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
More than 200GB of hacked Source Code data from Rockstar's servers was finally Dumped on discord in last few days.

A lot of things are getting discovered.

Question on Rockstar about their InfoSec policies, a young age hacker got 200GB worth of data!
That young age hacker was good tbh so props to him guy is a little mentally unstable thou

SKC

Country flag
That young age hacker was good tbh so props to him guy is a little mentally unstable thou
No praise for him!

he worked with that hacker group and did cyber attack on multiple other companies. They asked for multi-million dollars to stop their attacks.

He is finally given Life sentence in Hospital.

"Kurtaj helped Lapsus$ hack Nvidia and BTE and demanded 4 million dollars in ransom. He used the phone numbers he hacked to steak 100,000 dollars in cryptocurrency while he was at it. A misunderstood genius this is not. His harsh sentencing is not just about the GTA VI hack"

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
No praise for him!

he worked with that hacker group and did cyber attack on multiple other companies. They asked for multi-million dollars to stop their attacks.

He is finally given Life sentence in Hospital.

"Kurtaj helped Lapsus$ hack Nvidia and BTE and demanded 4 million dollars in ransom. He used the phone numbers he hacked to steak 100,000 dollars in cryptocurrency while he was at it. A misunderstood genius this is not. His harsh sentencing is not just about the GTA VI hack"
I am not praising him I am just saying Rockstar couldn't have done shit guy knew his shit and life sentance in hospital in this case means he will stay in hospital until he is deemed fit enough mentally to join the Society guy is mentally unfit.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles