Combat Air Teaming System (CATS)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
CATS Abhimanyu (New project, or just a name for an existing one?)
View attachment 259193
The old design as you can see the engine's have been removed and have been shifted inside the drone and the air intake too anything else anyone notices? And why do you guys think those changes came? Tryna make it more stealthy? Tryna use it for something else too ? @Smoothbore125mm what do you think?

20240625_111811.jpg

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
The old design as you can see the engine's have been removed and have been shifted inside the drone and the air intake too anything else anyone notices? And why do you guys think those changes came? Tryna make it more stealthy? Tryna use it for something else too ? @Smoothbore125mm what do you think?

View attachment 259200
very interesting it would be much more stealthy and i assume they may add serpentine ducts too i think they are going full on stealth wingman much like smaller cats which is very nice imo

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
very interesting it would be much more stealthy and i assume they may add serpentine ducts too i think they are going full on stealth wingman much like smaller cats which is very nice imo
What's the point when you have warrior in the same program? I get going for more stealth this would be an amazing ISR platform going ahead of CATS system and acting as a decoy while warrior takes care of Target and air defence is busy Handelling abhimanyu, I seriously sense something is cooking in CATS program rn with Warrior in prototype and new RUV and abhimanyu design changes

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
What's the point when you have warrior in the same program? I get going for more stealth this would be an amazing ISR platform going ahead of CATS system and acting as a decoy while warrior takes care of Target and air defence is busy Handelling abhimanyu, I seriously sense something is cooking in CATS program rn with Warrior in prototype and new RUV and abhimanyu design changes
maybe abhimanyu is made to be a stand alone drone with combat teaming features too its would be much more affordable (maybe) compared to cats and newspace could export it too while it may have problem selling cats outside

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles