Comac set to deliver China's first passenger jets

indiatester

Country flag

Kumata

Country flag
Seeing this thing gives me a mixed feeling..

Wingtip reminds of a A320 sharklets / front is a somewhere a copy of Airbus.. without a blackout... Engine mounts are typical embraer

given the way dams build by chinese are ageing.. i had rather risk myself riding a bullock cart than this..

No pun intended.. chinese did a good job copying the whole thing from airbus / boeing / embraer

ladder

Country flag
Seeing this thing gives me a mixed feeling..

Wingtip reminds of a A320 sharklets / front is a somewhere a copy of Airbus.. without a blackout... Engine mounts are typical embraer

given the way dams build by chinese are ageing.. i had rather risk myself riding a bullock cart than this..

No pun intended.. chinese did a good job copying the whole thing from airbus / boeing / embraer
Here is a review of the aircraft by Sam Chui

rockdog

Country flag
China Eastern Firms Up Order For 5 COMAC C919

Shanghai-based carrier China Eastern Airlines has firmed up orders for five of the domestically-built COMAC C919 twin-engine narrowbody aircraft. In 2016 China Eastern Airlines indicated that it would like to be the launch customer for the COMAC C919. Without disclosing a value, COMAC announced the firm order on social media today.

When the SkyTeam alliance member first signed a letter of intent, back in 2010, to purchase 20 of what China hopes will be an aircraft capable of competing with Boeing and Airbus, no mention was made when the first plane would arrive. Now that the order for five COMAC C919s has been firmed, the first delivery is edging ever closer.

Illusive

Country flag
i never hear his reviews .. he typically gets a preferential treatment to sing praises...
Its the case with any reviewers, once they get a name its just a PR exercise for the airline in the end.

There's Josh Cahill too who is a bit small currently. Has white guy standards but it won't get on your nerve.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
China Eastern Firms Up Order For 5 COMAC C919

Shanghai-based carrier China Eastern Airlines has firmed up orders for five of the domestically-built COMAC C919 twin-engine narrowbody aircraft. In 2016 China Eastern Airlines indicated that it would like to be the launch customer for the COMAC C919. Without disclosing a value, COMAC announced the firm order on social media today.

When the SkyTeam alliance member first signed a letter of intent, back in 2010, to purchase 20 of what China hopes will be an aircraft capable of competing with Boeing and Airbus, no mention was made when the first plane would arrive. Now that the order for five COMAC C919s has been firmed, the first delivery is edging ever closer.

Nice. A big achievement of China.

rockdog

Country flag
lvtl6h.jpg

45 ARJ21 alreay delivered to clients, source said there will be 24-40 production within 2021.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles