Expedition-2 to CSS:
1. Performing testing of experiment modules movements using the CSS robotic arm (from the front docking port to the port/starboard ones, using Tianzhou 2 as target) and ground remote control procedures of the arm.
2. Perform 2-3 EVAs to install additional robotic arm grapple fixtures and connectors with the future 2nd arm (to be flown with Wentian next year).
3. Continue validating health/living support/work operation systems on the CSS for 6 months long expeditions.
4. Perform various biomedical, micro-gravity experiments and education activities.
5. Perform final validation of systems integration of the CSS in terms of abilities, performances and system compatibility.