Claims David Cameron put genitals in a dead pig's mouth

Vish1

From The Independent:

Downing Street has refused to comment on extraordinary allegations made in a new book that David Cameron performed an obscene act with a dead pig and smoked cannabis while he was at Oxford University.

Lord Ashcroft, the former deputy chairman of the Conservative Party and a prolific donor, reported the claims in Call Me Dave: The Unauthorised Biography.

It comes during a continuing feud between the pair, who are said to have fallen out after Lord Ashcroft was passed over for a leading role in the Coalition Government.

The book accuses David Cameron of being part of a debauched group called the Piers Gaveston Society, as well as the infamous Bullingdon Club, during his time at Oxford.

Lord Ashcroft and the book's co-author, Isabel Oakeshott, the former Sunday Times political editor, wrote that an unnamed “distinguished Oxford contemporary”, who is now an MP, recalled how Mr Cameron took part in an “outrageous” initiation ceremony at a Piers Gaveston event.

“His extraordinary suggestion is that the future PM inserted a private part of his anatomy into the animal’s mouth,” an excerpt published by the Daily Mail claimed.

Some pics:

ENJOY!

Vish1

Print media is all over this but, the TV news channels are absolutely quiet! No surprise, Rupert Murdoch owns most of the media establishment here in the UK anyway...

Vish1

Article from 2013 (Just for the lols):

I think its from "The Standard":

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
This may as well be true.... their are some frats in IIT where extreme things must be done... but this is a bit too much for them too.

I_PLAY_BAD

A p***s inside a dead pig's mouth ?
These medieval savages won't spare any opening in the world ?
Wherever they see a hole they insert their p***s in it ?
Despite this English women still prefer Indian men. What a shame !!!
What a culture, what dignity !!!!

Vish1

This may as well be true.... their are some frats in IIT where extreme things must be done... but this is a bit too much for them too.
True... No surprise at all that he would have done something like this. He was part of the Oxford University "Bullingdon club". An exclusive all male club which had George Osborne, Boris Johnson and many other upper class bitches that have all found their way into powerful positions on the stage of British politics.

Part of me thinks that all members of the Bullingdon club would have done preposterous things like this so that they would have (metaphorical) dirt on each other. A kind of situation where "if you knife me in the back, expect the same in return" - if that makes any sense to you at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, I quite glad im moving back to India after my uni studies after living here in the uk for a few long years. The whole UK situation is going from bad to worse. There will be several implosions in the UK, on a political front and on an economic front. Infra investments from the gov are at an absolute low, there are some parts of India I know that actually have miles better infrastructure than the uk (if you pardon the sh*t pun).

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
An exclusive all male club which had George Osborne, Boris Johnson and many other upper class bitches that have all found their way into powerful positions on the stage of British politics.
That is the give away as I am also a member of such a group :p.
Although we don't use it that way.
Bullingdon club would have done preposterous things like this so that they would have (metaphorical) dirt on each other. A kind of situation where "if you knife me in the back, expect the same in return" - if that makes any sense to you at all.
Here is where you are wrong. These things affect your psyche and foster a feeling of brotherhood. They are not meant to be said. If they are exposed, they will be ignored...like why would someone do that etc. But I am 90%+ sure he did it.
m moving back to India after my uni studies after living here in the uk for a few long years. The whole UK situation is going from bad to worse.
Apart from germany , no one in the EU has any muscle.

Vish1

Someone's made a parody account and the tweets are hilarious.

HAHAHA yeah! Its sooo funny.

Want to know what the best thing is? The official twitter account for the Russian embassy follows the
account! hahaha

Vish1

A p***s inside a dead pig's mouth ?
These medieval savages won't spare any opening in the world ?
Wherever they see a hole they insert their p***s in it ?
Despite this English women still prefer Indian men. What a shame !!!
What a culture, what dignity !!!!
Ohh trust me, you don't even know the other half of this situation as its probably not reported in Indian media.
There are a lot of court cases/official investigations going on of high ranking politicians during the 80s, 70s, and obviously the 90s.A lot of child rape (of both boys and girls) was committed during those periods.Rape of babies aged even as young as a few months old were (reportedly) committed by high ranking officials here in the UK.
There are even accusations from prominent journalists that the Met. Police even tried to cover up some cases to save the politicians' back sides.

Its quite disgusting, to be frank. A lot of people talk about "Western Culture", but to be frank - those are just words. Trust me when I say this as I have lived in the UK for 10 years.

Although, I'm not sure I understand your "Despite this English women still prefer Indian men" comment. Care to explain? Sorry, I am a bit dim witted.

I_PLAY_BAD

Ohh trust me, you don't even know the other half of this situation as its probably not reported in Indian media.
There are a lot of court cases/official investigations going on of high ranking politicians during the 80s, 70s, and obviously the 90s.A lot of child rape (of both boys and girls) was committed during those periods.Rape of babies aged even as young as a few months old were (reportedly) committed by high ranking officials here in the UK.
There are even accusations from prominent journalists that the Met. Police even tried to cover up some cases to save the politicians' back sides.

Its quite disgusting, to be frank. A lot of people talk about "Western Culture", but to be frank - those are just words. Trust me when I say this as I have lived in the UK for 10 years.

Although, I'm not sure I understand your "Despite this English women still prefer Indian men" comment. Care to explain? Sorry, I am a bit dim witted.
The West do not have a culture ? Do they ?
So the term Western culture is self-contradictory......

The Brits are so hell bent in stuffing each and every opening they witness. Desperation of their PM to stuff a dead pig's mouth shows this.
Despite this English women still prefer men from other countries/race.
Is this because of their never ending urge or the Brit's incompetence was my amuse.....

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
True... No surprise at all that he would have done something like this. He was part of the Oxford University "Bullingdon club". An exclusive all male club which had George Osborne, Boris Johnson and many other upper class bitches that have all found their way into powerful positions on the stage of British politics.

Part of me thinks that all members of the Bullingdon club would have done preposterous things like this so that they would have (metaphorical) dirt on each other. A kind of situation where "if you knife me in the back, expect the same in return" - if that makes any sense to you at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, I quite glad im moving back to India after my uni studies after living here in the uk for a few long years. The whole UK situation is going from bad to worse. There will be several implosions in the UK, on a political front and on an economic front. Infra investments from the gov are at an absolute low, there are some parts of India I know that actually have miles better infrastructure than the uk (if you pardon the sh*t pun).
Same this place is garbage with garbage weather.

Dharavi is a nicer place,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles