Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

We have around 7500 indian citizen living in Ukrain

Correction Ukrainian citizens of Indian origin.

India and by extension the GOI is not the mai baap of every person who was born in India. Their care and their duty only extends towards the citizens of India.

Since India does not allow dual citizenship these people are now Ukranian citizens whose welfare is the responsibility of Ukrainian officials.

We should not burden ourselves with this vishwaguru nonsense.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
Sorry I’m late, can anyone brief me up wtf is going on in Ukraine from scratch and from where it started even if it is decades ago.
Ok! some Conspiracy Time :scared2: 😁

United States Democratic Party server (DNC server) is allegedly located somewhere in Ukraine and US fears that Putin will cease that server and unveil to the world the "Election Fraud" the party committed in ousting Trump from Presidency. That's why the drama.

Is a DNC Server in Ukraine, and If So, Why?

Edit: Just for Fun posting

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
NATO troop movement towards Ukraine

EDIT: Tweet now deleted, showed M1 Abraham tanks being moved to Ukrainian border in Romania.

Germany too plans to evacuate its embassy

Flash12

Country flag
As Putin once said, if fight is inevitable throw in the first punch. Ukraine could send in some artillery strike and air strike at the point where Russian are gathering its forces.
What do you think? Can they inflict significant casualty in a conventional fight. Or they will prefer trap you with partisan war, sapping Russian forces morale and impacting Russian president popularity.
If they do this (how?) there would be heavy consequences for the attacker. They can plan everything but Russia for my opinion is not planning to invade Ukraine far. I repeated this many times: "Attacking ukrainian forces will be only if they mass attack Donbass. Otherwise there will be not invasion to Ukraine".

Flash12

Country flag
You did not understand the meaning of what was said and is unlikely to understand.
Near my house, people plant flowers not for sale, but because it is beautiful.
I understood you right because I am not for the first day in these disputes. And I see all the propaganda agenda you receive every day.
You present yourself as a heaven on earth that everyone wants to capture and steal. And so it really was when the communist bastards built heaven on earth everywhere, only at the expense of the Russians. Now it's not like that at all.
With you, everything became clear when on the Maidan you jumped with chants "Muscovites to knives", "Muscovites to the gallows." And with the songs "we will never be brothers." But the thing that hurt all Russians was when you started killing Donbass residents, burning Odessans, just for their sympathy for Russia.
Only you fagots have forgotten which king you asked under the wing of 300 years ago. And because of whom Russia had to fight with Poland. And for whom the same Poles were paid money for Kiev. Who was provided better than the Russians.
So I understood everything, no need to tell me.

Flash12

Country flag
They are trapped, technologically stagnant and dying out.
"They are trapped, technologically stagnant and dying out."
- Sorry, what?
And our hypersonic missiles are definitely technologically backward, that even the United States does not have them? And air defense systems, electronic warfare, which the United States also does not have. I wouldn't take that as an argument.
And I agree with the rest.

Flash12

Country flag
President Yanukovych stole all the money from the reserve.
Ahaha, I didn’t think that someone else was telling this)) And Putin, evil Putin ordered Yanukovych to steal all the money of Ukraine and take it out on KAMAZ vehicles, right?

Flash12

Country flag
Not everything is great in the Russian army, what do you think. These are exercises near Voronezh. Old, not even modernized T-72B.

Of course, the Russian army is better re-equipped than the Ukrainian one, but this will not be "beating the baby."
Do you think tank columns will attack you? Ahaha) You will simply be shot from abroad. Not crossing borders.

Flash12

Country flag
Who is this guy? Sounds like democrat/ liberal. I am not following this issue but I don't think Russians are going for a dance party at borders. His confidence of Russia not attacking Ukraine is amusing. I would really love to revisit this tweet after few days/ months maybe.
What will happen if Russia will not invade Ukraine?

Flash12

Country flag
@blackjack Should we get scared and give up now? We have been living under the threat of a full-scale invasion for 8 years now. Nobody has been panicking for a long time.

If the West gives in, then Putin will continue to blackmail them. This will only increase his appetite.
In other words: Don't leave us, give us money :))

KurtisBrian

Country flag
"They are trapped, technologically stagnant and dying out."
- Sorry, what?
And our hypersonic missiles are definitely technologically backward, that even the United States does not have them? And air defense systems, electronic warfare, which the United States also does not have. I wouldn't take that as an argument.
And I agree with the rest.
Is Russia's missile tech new? Or did they just finally get around to putting ramjets or scram jets or whatnot onto missiles?

I viewed "technologically stagnant" as if people were running in a "technology" race. Even that fat NK guy has stepped on the gas. Similar technology level is now everywhere. Russia, the UK, USA .... used to be way out front.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I hope he os one of those often indecisive during better times but effective during crunch time.
Alas, he is not like that, but he can no longer move away from the paradigm of protecting the country. In addition, adult politicians and not teenagers will decide. He's my age, but he's always been a satirical actor. Politician is a profession and it needs to be dealt with from the bottom, and not immediately sit in the President's chair.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
BERLIN, Jan 22 (Reuters) - The German government on Saturday distanced itself from comments made by its navy chief after video footage emerged in which the vice-admiral said Russian President Vladimir Putin deserved respect and that Kyiv would never win back annexed Crimea from Moscow.
German Navy Chief Kay-Achim Schoenbach apologized for his "rash" comments, published on YouTube and widely circulated on German media, and called them a mistake.
In a Twitter post, Schoenbach said his remarks at a thinktank discussion in India :bplease: expressed a personal opinion and not the official position of the defence ministry.

The Ukrainian Foreign Ministry called on Germany to publicly reject the navy chief's comments.
Schoenbach's comments that Crimea would never return to Ukraine and that Russia's president deserved respect could impair Western efforts to de-escalate the situation, it said in a statement.

India is really coming of the age providing platform for alternate opinions. The last one caught rift between EU and China over Taiwan as a country. Now German Navy saying Putin should be respected. Lol

Akim

Professional
Country flag
BERLIN, Jan 22 (Reuters) - The German government on Saturday distanced itself from comments made by its navy chief after video footage emerged in which the vice-admiral said Russian President Vladimir Putin deserved respect and that Kyiv would never win back annexed Crimea from Moscow.
German Navy Chief Kay-Achim Schoenbach apologized for his "rash" comments, published on YouTube and widely circulated on German media, and called them a mistake.
In a Twitter post, Schoenbach said his remarks at a thinktank discussion in India :bplease: expressed a personal opinion and not the official position of the defence ministry.

India is really coming of the age providing platform for alternate opinions. The last one caught rift between EU and China over Taiwan as a country. Now German Navy saying Putin should be respected. Lol
The commander of the German Navy is resigning because of his statement about Putin and Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles