Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconZero

Country flag
1638920827186.png

I don't know why people delude themselves that US or EU are not going to use Ukraine as a scapegoat, they will do the same with Taiwan so on.

US left the yazidis to be genocided by ISIS, same people who backed and fought for and with US troops were left in open. Same thing will happen with Ukraine, why would anyone trust USA is beyond imagination.

Russia and Ukraine is probably like the situation of India-China, best way is to keep USA as far as you want to be, don't let them dictate the course of your country and have dialogue with Russia.

Unnecessary bloodshed, even if it happens, people from whitewash will write rosy letters, Russia has been going through sanctions for a while it really doesn't matter to them if there's a bit of more. They have got china a decent enough partner. Biden admin is trying to create Russia as the target because they are too afraid to take on China and want to divert public attention from that.

I don't know much about internal politics of Ukraine and maybe there are some serious issues that need to be sorted for good degree of dialogue but i wouldn't trust USA in any case. There's no beauty in death whatever people say, it's better to help the country economically and learn to deal with both sides.

There are ways through which Ukraine can benefit from USA and maybe from russia, it should never lean on one side completely if it wants its independence and future.

JBH22

Dont you know yet? Because Russia likes to attack and cant live without invading. And Putin is mad.
CIA has planned many things to upset Russia.
First left billions worth of weapons in Afghanistan, that should keep Russia entangled in Central Asia region.
Secondly Ukraine will be used as a scapegoat everyone knows militarily it cannot resist Russia. But when Russia invades US will sanction more get you removed from swift, kill nordstream2 project,consolidate the anti russian front in EU. Basically doing what it has to do to keep Eurasia states from cooperating.

Indians know it better divide and rule policy. We have been raped for nearly 2 centuries by this Anglo saxon mindset

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
In recent months, the number of confirmed cases in COVID-19 in the United States has continued to surge, and medical resources have been very stretched. Some Indian media believe that the epidemic has exposed the myth that the so-called "superpower" of the United States is invincible. Some American media have ridiculed and criticized the epidemic in India and other "third world" countries, but they have downplayed the epidemic in the United States in order to cover up the weak anti-epidemic efforts of the US government.
I agree

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In recent months, the number of confirmed cases in COVID-19 in the United States has continued to surge, and medical resources have been very stretched. Some Indian media believe that the epidemic has exposed the myth that the so-called "superpower" of the United States is invincible. Some American media have ridiculed and criticized the epidemic in India and other "third world" countries, but they have downplayed the epidemic in the United States in order to cover up the weak anti-epidemic efforts of the US government.
By some American media downplaying Covid-19 in the US you mean Fox News, Newsmax, and the likes? As far as US Covid-19 news is concerned mainstream US and foreign media are up front in their coverage. They even cover the morgue trailers.

The fact that the US government does not gloss over or try to dispute the Covid-19 deaths statistics in the media, as in fact my observation is that the US government keeps on bringing up the very hugh death toll to the US population in order to convince vaccine hesitant Americans to get the jab, is more than enough proof that it's not being downplayed there.

As far as the staggering US Covid-19 death toll, well it can be argued that the US response could have been better. But with the previous administration that tried to downplay the severity of the pandemic, to the fact that almost half of the US population still believe its no worse than the common flu, that's indeed a recipe for high death toll.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
CIA has planned many things to upset Russia.
First left billions worth of weapons in Afghanistan, that should keep Russia entangled in Central Asia region.
Secondly Ukraine will be used as a scapegoat everyone knows militarily it cannot resist Russia. But when Russia invades US will sanction more get you removed from swift, kill nordstream2 project,consolidate the anti russian front in EU. Basically doing what it has to do to keep Eurasia states from cooperating.

Indians know it better divide and rule policy. We have been raped for nearly 2 centuries by this Anglo saxon mindset
NATO was just about to go Global, by jumping on the Indo pacific train and concentrating on containing China ( after Afghanistan just sh*t on NATO ). The Russian deployment and its Ultimatum to US ( as US is the only country that matters, and can deter Russian aggression) to stop eastern expansion of NATO has been a rude wake up call. US would have to make huge investments in its force posture in Eastern Europe, to deter Russia from eyeing the Baltics. And this will stretch already stretched American resources.. US Pivot to Asia, is jeopardized..
Russia, just did Xi Jinping a huge favor..

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Looks like Biden is getting ready to throw Ukraine under the Bus. Biden to discuss NATO expansion with Russia, along with UK, FRANCE, Germany and Italy..No Eastern European nations involved.
Biden might be willing to make major concessions to Putin:
@asianobserve ??

Screenshot_20211209-085228_Chrome.jpg

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Looks like Biden is getting ready to throw Ukraine under the Bus. Biden to discuss NATO expansion with Russia, along with UK, FRANCE, Germany and Italy..No Eastern European nations involved.
Biden might be willing to make major concessions to Putin:
@asianobserve ??

View attachment 124016

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The war is postponed.
I wonder how many citizens of our country, like me, want to give our president in the face (в морду)? This moron has been looking for "peace in Putin's eyes" for two years. And while he was looking, the rearmament barely moved. As a result, the 1st battalion of the AShM, the army will receive in 2022, although it should have received in 2020.
We need to strengthen our air defense, get new brigades of tactical missiles. Now we may not be in time by 2024.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The war is postponed.
I wonder how many citizens of our country, like me, want to give our president in the face (в морду)? This moron has been looking for "peace in Putin's eyes" for two years. And while he was looking, the rearmament barely moved. As a result, the 1st battalion of the AShM, the army will receive in 2022, although it should have received in 2020.
We need to strengthen our air defense, get new brigades of tactical missiles. Now we may not be in time by 2024.

The best way to preserve peace is to prepare for war.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Russia is attacking and invading, but why?

Land, resources, geographical access what?
I wrote what I believed to be the probable motives in another thread:

"Open war with Ukraine would be a retarded move by Ruskies. It's not like they're in top economical shape and killing basically their brothers in blood wouldn't serve morale. It's one thing to kill terrorist Chechens and quite another to kill people who speak basically the same language and look the same as you.

Putin's not dumb enough to go to war with NATO, though he might invade Ukraine to PREVENT it's ascension to NATO or grab land before it can join.

Ukraine will be a mess for Russia though even without Western intervention, they'll be fighting stay-behinds and guerillas long after the war itself is over.

My guess is Russia would focus on seizing the ethnic Russian-dominated eastern regions of Ukraine + a land bridge to Crimea. They might try and install a friendly government in Kiev to rule the remaining Ukrainian rump but they also might not. Better to have a quick victory than a long occupation.

Biden is a senile, evil dumbfuck but even he and his handlers don't want an all-out war with Russia, especially when their approval is already in the shitter. Biden is way too senile to believably pretend to be leading the country in a time of war, and the other two in the succession lineup are just as terrible; Kamala is an unlikable bitch, Pelosi is an alcoholic 80 year old unlikable bitch, and Patrick Leahy is older than all of them.

What they might do in the case of Russian invasion of Ukraine is spin it into a crisis in order to cause a "rally around the flag" effect. Nothing major, just 24/7 media coverage of Russian atrocities in Ukraine, send troops to Poland to look tough, maybe sell some Stingers and Javelins to Ukrainian Army/guerillas. Biden puts on a clean diaper, takes his medication, puts on his mirror shades and gives a speech about how tough he is and how Putin better beware, yadda yadda yadda.

It won't work because the war hawks will want him to do more to fight the Russians, and everyone else will want him to do less because they don't want to get nuked, and everyone will see through it as a blatant attempt by Biden to LARP as a tough SOB."

sorcerer

Country flag
The war is postponed.
well..in that case, that will be a fixed match just for optics.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
well..in that case, that will be a fixed match just for optics.
They told him that right away. Putin did not start this war in order to roll back. Its goal is the surrender of Ukraine.
A politician must be a professional and start his career from the bottom, and not like Zelensky - from jesters straight to the presidency.

sorcerer

Country flag
They told him that right away. Putin did not start this war in order to roll back. Its goal is the surrender of Ukraine.
A politician must be a professional and start his career from the bottom, and not like Zelensky - from jesters straight to the presidency.

Now biden is talking to Zelensky after his talk with Putin
Is he trying to broker peace or what?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
The war is postponed.
I feel Putin will not withdraw the deployments near Ukraine border until there is a deal on Ukraine NATO membership. As, if he withdraws, US can build up forces in Eastern Europe, by the time he re-deploys...
So, Putin will lose the Tactical advantage Russia has now, w.r.t Ukraine invasion.
In case NATO builds up before Putin starts his invasion, then, that would be one big variable that Russia would have to take care of. NATO might as well launch its own incursion into Ukraine, if Putin decides to invade, to stop as much areas as possible from falling into Russian hands. There would be new east and west Ukraine.. like East and west Germany, but this time, so close to Russian heartland..

Comrade @Flash12 ideas on my points above..?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Now biden is talking to Zelensky after his talk with Putin
Is he trying to broker peace or what?
This is not only the salvation of Ukraine, this is the salvation of Europe. Indeed, in the event of a full-scale war, such a fight will begin here that it will not seem enough to anyone.
Putin also does not want a bloody war, but he could not retreat. Biden hacked this Gordian Knot.
This blackmail showed the weakness of our president, who is informed only after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles