Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Its a typical civil war as these are nazis from regiment Azov ("Азов"):

Its also the symbol of Social-National Party of Ukraine.

Nazi Black Sun
One more:rofl:Maybe you can find a video of the shelling of Mariupol on 24.01.15. Then you will understand that for the Russian occupier it makes no difference who to kill.
P.S. I will not answer the Russian follower anymore.

Last edited:

Flash12

Country flag
One more:rofl:Maybe you can find a video of the shelling of Mariupol on 24.01.15. Then you will understand that for the Russian occupier it makes no difference who to kill.
P.S. I will not answer the Russian follower anymore.
Another one. Yes, I know that video of shelling of Mariupol. And there are many reasons that the authors of this shelling was ukranian army. Because ukranian nazis doesn't care if they kill ukranians as they did in Volhynia, on "Euromaidan" in Kiev, in Luhansk by aerial bombing

Careful 18+
(ukrainian propaganda firstly presented it as self-bombardment of Donbas rebels)

and as they continue in Donbas.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I lived in Donetsk until mid-2014. And I still have a house there. Therefore, from the very beginning of the topic, I spoke and will say that there is no civil war in Ukraine. I consider it beneath my dignity to communicate with a representative of a country with which there is an undeclared war.

Flash12

Country flag
I lived in Donetsk until mid-2014. And I still have a house there. Therefore, from the very beginning of the topic, I spoke and will say that there is no civil war in Ukraine. I consider it beneath my dignity to communicate with a representative of a country with which there is an undeclared war.
Surely you say that there is no civil war in Ukraine and there is an undeclared war as ukrainian propaganda also says. It help ukrainian regime to ban russian TV, to ban russian social networks, to discriminate russian and pro-russian people and language in Ukraine, to cut pro-russian eastern voters from elections, to cut Ukraine from relations with Russia as Europe and USA wants.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Surely you say that there is no civil war in Ukraine and there is an undeclared war as ukrainian propaganda also says. It help ukrainian regime to ban russian TV, to ban russian social networks, to discriminate russian and pro-russian people and language in Ukraine, to cut pro-russian eastern voters from elections, to cut Ukraine from relations with Russia as Europe and USA wants.
Ukraine was first invade by Russian green men and then by Russian Ukrainian recruits. There is no civil war.

Flash12

Country flag
Ukraine was first invade by Russian green men and then by Russian Ukrainian recruits. There is no civil war.
"Green men" (also called "Polite men") were in Crimea and there is no war in Crimea now. And there is a question: why ukrainian army doesn't fight in Crimea? Maybe because there is REALLY russian army in Crimea?
And there is NO russian army in Donbass. So ukrainian army "defends against russian army" in Donbass (really not).

"Civil war" is a war between organized groups within the same state.
There were some exchanges of prisoners of war. Do you know the citizenship of overwhelming majority of prisoners on both sides? Yes, they were Ukrainians on both sides.

Do you remember the Civil war in Spain in 1936-39? Were Nazi Germany and USSR involved and supporting both fighting sides? Yes. Was it called a war between Germany and USSR? No, it was Spain civil war.
Any civil war had foreign countries involved in. Russia supports one side, West supports the other side. Anyway its a civil war because the main fighters have one citizenship: Ukrainian.

Flash12

Country flag
There are collaborators in any war.
Yes, there are collaborators in any war. The difference is that nazi collaborators are not the heroes in Russia now but nazis collaborators ARE the heroes in modern Ukraine now. And the portrait of one nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera was on main Euromaidan HQ which led to anti-constitutional coup in Kiev:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
"Green men" (also called "Polite men") were in Crimea and there is no war in Crimea now. And there is a question: why ukrainian army doesn't fight in Crimea? Maybe because there is REALLY russian army in Crimea?
And there is NO russian army in Donbass. So ukrainian army "defends against russian army" in Donbass (really not).

"Civil war" is a war between organized groups within the same state.
There were some exchanges of prisoners of war. Do you know the citizenship of overwhelming majority of prisoners on both sides? Yes, they were Ukrainians on both sides.

Do you remember the Civil war in Spain in 1936-39? Were Nazi Germany and USSR involved and supporting both fighting sides? Yes. Was it called a war between Germany and USSR? No, it was Spain civil war.
Any civil war had foreign countries involved in. Russia supports one side, West supports the other side. Anyway its a civil war because the main fighters have one citizenship: Ukrainian.

Green men in Crimea was the opening act. Then Russia later used as cover Ukrainian recruits (who are harder to trace to Russia), heavily aided by Russian regulars. Russians even shot down MH-17.

So it was Russia all along fighting Ukraine.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Green men in Crimea was the opening act. Then Russia later used as cover Ukrainian recruits (who are harder to trace to Russia), heavily aided by Russian regulars. Russians even shot down MH-17.

So it was Russia all along fighting Ukraine.
In Russia, they think that only their interpretation of history is correct.

JBH22

In Russia, they think that only their interpretation of history is correct.
You may not like them for own reason, but you can't deny they have superior economy and might when compared to Ukraine. Just like us with China, we may not like them but they are stronger to us at least on paper it says so.
Take a chill pill avoid unnecessary confrontation, bad peace is better than good war. NATO will use like they did with Georgia and when time to fight will come they will vanish and your president will be left to munch his tie.
Focus on becoming a Switzerland which is neutral neither here nor there.🥺🥺😁

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One of the most effective pro-war operatives in office as we speak, Victoria Nuland met with Ukraine's "defense" minister on November 18. Then she met with Spain's MFA Political Director on November 23. The story of Russia's "build up" and US stonewalling the Spanish court investigating CIA's activities against Assange are just coincidences?

Warmongering war profiteers swarm to a possible conflict in the making like male dogs swarm to a bitch in heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles