Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
deleted by post might have been too offensive and immature but my point still stands the western nation need to be humbled.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We have left barbarian ages far behind, better things are expected from modern people but I don't see that happening, wars and aggression are covert now.
Just look at deaths per capita from wars in 2020 from say 1920, or 1820, or 1720... I'm positive there's been progress over the years.

As to perception, well it's something that no amount of cold data can remedy...

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One country interfering in the internal matters of other country is an inexcusable offense no matter what your intention is, it is always morally subjective and leads to a vicious unstoppable cycle.
That's the nature of things from time immemorial, people and states have always tried to pursue their own interests over others. Influencing others is very much a part of it. But the brutal and bloody ways of doing it should already be past us.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
We have no choice. We will die for others to live.
But this is a two-way road. And thousands of coffins will flow to Russia because of the ambitions of one person.
You still serve in the army of ukarine

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
But this is a two-way road. And thousands of coffins will flow to Russia because of the ambitions of one person.
Are you a serving member of the armed forces?

Tactical Doge

Country flag
@Maharaj skandgupta,
I am reserve officer.
From Gita
तस्मातुदिष्ट कौन्तेय, युद्धाय कुतनिश्चय ||
Alive or not, bring eternal Glory for your mother my friend

Last edited:

Vinash

Country flag
Many Indians naively have a good opinion about USSR/Russia as they helped India in 1971 against US.

They fail to realize that USSR only helped as it's interests allied with India's back then.

If it ever comes down to a war between Ukraine vs Russia, I personally would root for Ukraine as Russia is obviously being a bully here.

Good luck and hopefully, things don't go that far.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Tell the meaning of shloka in English also so @Akim can also understand
The warrior Prince Arjun is refusing to Fight a battle which will decide the future of Bharatvarsh, Lord Krishna, who is his charioteer, props him up to fight, by reminding him that he is a pawn in a bigger game, even then he refuses, Lord Shows him his Eternal Form of Vishwaroop, and shows him that the end is decided, those who are meant to die will die with, honor lost
Arjun comes to the Conclusion that it is his Dharma to fight, and he indeed fulfils it, letting go of strings which hold him back

Do your Karma, it will get back to you

For your mother land
Motherland is mother my friend

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
152 mm
Caliber 150 (German) 152 (Russian / British) and 155 (French) are comparable in power. But we have a lot of old-style 50-60-s shells and few new shells (1988 model). This is bad.
Why it's bad ?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
152 mm
Caliber 150 (German) 152 (Russian / British) and 155 (French) are comparable in power. But we have a lot of old-style 50-60-s shells and few new shells (1988 model). This is bad.
India uses 155 mm arty only with 130mm and 105 mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles