Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Because there was a period of political instability. Because no one expected such meanness from Russia. Because the democratic countries were advised not to resist and to solve everything by political means. But Putin only understands strength, and when they began to resist him in the Donbass, the end of Novorossiya came.
Oh there was a period of political instability alright.

In Ukraine a democratically elected pro Russian President was forced out in a revolution by Western design.
US and EU politicians basically decided what a new Ukrainian government should look like, basically by diktat. Why did the separatists get armed? Because their leader was democratically elected, refused closer ties with the EU and was ousted.

The CIA coup in Ukraine (2014) was different and well organised. They had snipers shoot at their own people giving off the illusion that the government opened fire further angering the crowd and moving them to act. Supplies, shields, food, molotovs, tents etc were all provided for. Organised frontmen/agents stormed the buildings to let the crowds in.

Also lol Meanness from Russia. Russia is in their border no different than if the US military was doing their job for once and was on the southern US border actually patrolling instead of getting their cheeks clapped in Afganistan and Iraq and elsewhere. Crimea never wanted to be with Ukraine. That's why they voted to leave and join Russia.

You can make excuses about democratic means and advised not to resist, but the truth is you people immediately surrendered enmasse in 2014.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Oh there was a period of political instability alright.

In Ukraine a democratically elected pro Russian President was forced out in a revolution by Western design.
US and EU politicians basically decided what a new Ukrainian government should look like, basically by diktat. Why did the separatists get armed? Because their leader was democratically elected, refused closer ties with the EU and was ousted.

The CIA coup in Ukraine (2014) was different and well organised. They had snipers shoot at their own people giving off the illusion that the government opened fire further angering the crowd and moving them to act. Supplies, shields, food, molotovs, tents etc were all provided for. Organised frontmen/agents stormed the buildings to let the crowds in.

Also lol Meanness from Russia. Russia is in their border no different than if the US military was doing their job for once and was on the southern US border actually patrolling instead of getting their cheeks clapped in Afganistan and Iraq and elsewhere. Crimea never wanted to be with Ukraine. That's why they voted to leave and join Russia.

You can make excuses about democratic means and advised not to resist, but the truth is you people immediately surrendered enmasse in 2014.
Don't call him a pro-Russian president. Under him there were a huge number of "trade wars" with Russia.
He is just a very corrupt official.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Ukraine had a third nuclear potential and an army of almost a million. I began to serve in it at this time. There was nothing to pay the officers' salaries, there was nothing to feed the soldiers. What else is the content of nuclear weapons. I am still sure that we do not need it. But the fact that the army was only reduced and not modernized is a big political mistake.
In 2014, Ukraine was a completely neutral country, and that did not stop Russia from attacking us.
A warning. I will not answer more to the fans of the "Russian World".
Ukraine was not completely neutral in 2014.. in the aftermath of the US orchestrated maidan revolution.. Removal of Russian Black sea fleet from Sevastopol was only a matter of time, and hence, Russia acted on the threat...Here I don't support the Russian invasion, but am just analyzing the events..

JBH22

I despise everyone here who thinks that an attack on a sovereign country is normal, who compare Afghanistan and Ukraine! I am quite an adult person and I remember from what depths East Asia rose.
Everyone wish Ukraine to become a prosperous nation, but in all fairness we all know how the west is using you as a scapegoat. Ukraine position is also erratic insisting on transit fees whilst at same time lobbying for Nord stream cancellation.
At the end of the day you cannot take money from Russia and sing NATO tunes

porky_kicker

Country flag
None of my business but still my advice

Don't take sides and unnecessarily provoke

Every nationalist of a country right or wrong ( from your perspective ) is still a worthy nationalist . What if the situation befalls your own country

A old member of this forum still comes here to post and yet time and again many members have to show " your observations " repeatedly . This is cowardly & despicable

Whatever your opinions fair enough , but atleast show understanding about it, , our opinions matter jack shit in real world , so why keep pin pricking again and again

Do you realise other countries forums members show similar " understanding / opinions on India " similar to what you all preaching on ukraine , your ass will burn if you ever read them

Russia nor Ukraine nor India nor anyone is anybodies friends

There are no friends among nations only interests , during Soviet times how much damage they did to our civil society / academia / politics you have no idea all buried bec of strategic help - a price we are still paying , there is no free lunch in this world

I have been in forums where I represented India alone and I had to face same situation you guys are creating in this thread , don't corner a single person ever who is not our enemy , goto def.PK etc and take on enmass if you are so insistant

I apologise but it reminded me of what I had to face and somebody had to say it

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Everyone wish Ukraine to become a prosperous nation, but in all fairness we all know how the west is using you as a scapegoat. Ukraine position is also erratic insisting on transit fees whilst at same time lobbying for Nord stream cancellation.
At the end of the day you cannot take money from Russia and sing NATO tunes
I cannot understand why there is such an allergy to NATO? On the contrary, it should give Putin a medal for his resurrection.
Putin is not reviving the USSR, he wants to revive the Russian Empire only without a monarchy. So the bearers of leftist views do not rush to rejoice.
Nord Stream-2 is just a geopolitical project. $ 3 billion is not such a lot of money that Ukraine receives for transit - you can get by, but this escalation is just blackmail to get the pipeline certified. And if Europe caves in, Putin will continue to blackmail it.
We have our own gas fields and after the modernization of the heating system we will be able to provide ourselves and Moldova with natural gas.
The main thing is to remove the clown from the post of President.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I despise everyone here who thinks that an attack on a sovereign country is normal, who compare Afghanistan and Ukraine! I am quite an adult person and I remember from what depths East Asia rose.
FYI
Nobody compared Afghan to Ukraine,
AFG came into the discussion after a Poster's muh Amrika-can-do-no-wrong argument,

porky_kicker

Country flag
@Akim

As much as I had tense words for fellow countrymen

I have some for you too

Do not discuss , nor participate in Ukraine ver Russian issues here

Is there any point ? No

In real world , opinions etc of anonymous members of forums blogs don't matter jack shit , so why unnecessarily loose your peace of mind over nothing ?

Never discuss internal matters with foreigners , you will end up hurt and in fights , also any sympathy for being a very old member here won't help you than , new members are half cocked anyways

I will apologize to you too , hopefully if you are smart enough and want peace of mind you will avoid this thread

This is the last time I am advising everyone here , all of you are adults

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You think so comrade , think again.
Soviet army was a force of good , a civilizing Force in Afghanistan .
Which Americans ruined with their support to fundamentalists

Soviet a force for good? Don't try to be funny comrade!

Tell that to the Poles, Czechs, Lithuanianians, and the rest of Eastern and Central Europeans that USSR effectively annexed after WW2.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No
On the contrary
Soviets would have effectively suppressed pashton Tribalism, Taliban would have never grown under Commies
Or the Several Splinter groups which sprouted out of it like Al Qaeda and Lashkar e Touiba
Afghans would have been a civilised society, atleast a good number of Afgans, if it was communist Afghanistan instead of Tribal Kalashnikov-weilding-Shoot-each-other-to-death Afghanistan
Americans trying to install Liberal democracy in AFG is a meme
Ah fuck, liberal democracy itself is a meme hehee
That's a big "If." Let's stick with established facts and not assumptions.

Jimih

Country flag
@Akim

Putin has supported the thieving oligarchs and no one has any respect for Putin. This hurts Russia. It is said Putin made a pact with the devil the oligarchs in order to take over Russia but he really does not control it. Capitalist Oligarchs controls Russia today.

If Russia is cut out of CHIPS-SWIFT by USA and 88% of world financial transactions have a dollar on one side, then Russia is destroyed. They may figure out a way to hang on but Putin’s popularity would hit the level of Yeltsin on his way.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm gonna say one thing, all these Albino Monkey nation need to be put in their right places. USA, Canada Australia, Entirety of Zoorope and Russia as well.
For centuries the monkeys have fucked up non white nations to satisfy their monkey instincts. India Pak issue Made by Brit Bongs and aggravated by muttlanders. Krautnigg@rs went on their monkey spaz twice. Russo Nigg@rs went around the world swinging their commie dicks only to get buttfucked in return and still didn't grab the slightest bit of sense. The Whole Afghanistan Issue was worsened by Muttmericans and Russonigg@rs playing ball in a different nations backyard. U will see Frogs jumping up and down in Africa, their debacle in Libya ruined a prosperous nation. Germoids are a bunch of asshats running an asshat union that is responsible for looting non frugal nations of EU that don't join in their clownery. Patsas still think they are above the law, case in point Italian marines killing Indian fishermen.

Now when they are not bombing or raiding another country they will spread degeneracy and retardation through covert means, case in point joos coolaid, ford foundation, Amnestry international.

For the world to prosper and progress these albino chimps must be beaten down and humbled so that they don't step out of Zooropean/western Cages.

Mod may delete this post but this is the absolute truth and I am tired of acting like its not. Try to make a structured post, try to make a non offensive post, truth remains the same. Non White countries would prosper on their own if the White nations leave them alone for good.

Almost everyone who cqn fuck anyone in history has done so. Reliving and constantly digging up these historical facts is not productive.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles