Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
This week we published an article by Medvedev (ex-President of Russia).
I immediately remembered myself in 2014, when I could only swear out of impotence.
This is what Medvedev is doing now. They understand that they will not be able to "walk easily" through the territory of Ukraine, therefore they calm themselves down in this way.

Jimih

Country flag
Well the clown started it by saying he is developing missiles capable of targeting Kremlin.
Salaa filmi nautanki.
Unkil Sam wants to needle Russia with the assistance of Ukraine.

One more US proxy war against Russia in making.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Once again

The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine denies the widespread information about the resumption of the increase in the presence of Russian troops near the Ukrainian border.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Unkil Sam wants to needle Russia with the assistance of Ukraine.

One more US proxy war against Russia in making.
I do not know of a single US territorial claim against Ukraine.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well the clown started it by saying he is developing missiles capable of targeting Kremlin.
Salaa filmi nautanki.
I have a very bad attitude towards the current President of Ukraine, but this is not his initiative to develop missile weapons. Development takes 5-7 years. Therefore, all missile programs began under the previous President.
Much had to start from scratch. We didn’t even have the technology of fuel for missiles and the West was in no hurry to share it. Therefore, there was a big break when we could not supply R-27 missiles to India.
We even exported engines for Ukrainian ATGMs from Russia.
Now the missile programs have a complete closed cycle.
The current President did not cut funding for the programs to a minimum, although there was still a financial cut.

Jimih

Country flag

Akim

Professional
Country flag
More tanks again

The tank is a very capricious vehicle. Therefore, the tank column is followed by another column (tankers, repair shops, ammunition delivery vehicles). Therefore, 250 km. it is a long distance to the Ukrainian border. If there is an increase in the number of tanks without an increase in the number of tank carriers, then this is not yet an indicator of preparation for war.
Along our borders, Russia has long concentrated 90 thousand + 35 thousand in the occupied part of Donbass. However, this is not enough for a full-scale offensive.

JBH22

I have a very bad attitude towards the current President of Ukraine, but this is not his initiative to develop missile weapons. Development takes 5-7 years. Therefore, all missile programs began under the previous President.
Much had to start from scratch. We didn’t even have the technology of fuel for missiles and the West was in no hurry to share it. Therefore, there was a big break when we could not supply R-27 missiles to India.
We even exported engines for Ukrainian ATGMs from Russia.
Now the missile programs have a complete closed cycle.
The current President did not cut funding for the programs to a minimum, although there was still a financial cut.
Sitting next to Russia and talking about developing missiles to target Kremlin, is not one smart idea.
Especially if you want to consolidate the state and kickstart development. Fine line to walk between Russia and aspiration to go into western camp.
I don't follow much Ukraine defence sector, so I would not know much about development cycle or capability. However, I wish Ukraine a peaceful and prosperous path not becoming pawn in another pointless geopolitical squabbling.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Sitting next to Russia and talking about developing missiles to target Kremlin, is not one smart idea.
Especially if you want to consolidate the state and kickstart development. Fine line to walk between Russia and aspiration to go into western camp.
I don't follow much Ukraine defence sector, so I would not know much about development cycle or capability. However, I wish Ukraine a peaceful and prosperous path not becoming pawn in another pointless geopolitical squabbling.
When a neighbor in your house takes a room from you by right of the strong, then I doubt that you will have tender feelings for him.
You do not know Russian, otherwise I would have provided you with a lot of videos on Russian talk shows offering to destroy Ukraine, drop a nuclear bomb on Kiev, etc. As a Russian politician proposes to drown Turkey.
We were not the first to start. We lived peacefully and our army was barely financed. So don't blame us for the defensive reaction.
`
Incl. sub. transl.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
When a neighbor in your house takes a room from you by right of the strong, then I doubt that you will have tender feelings for him.
You do not know Russian, otherwise I would have provided you with a lot of videos on Russian talk shows offering to destroy Ukraine, drop a nuclear bomb on Kiev, etc. As a Russian politician proposes to drown Turkey.
We were not the first to start. We lived peacefully and our army was barely financed. So don't blame us for the defensive reaction.
`
Incl. sub. transl.
What he means is that Ukraine will be the casualty of the US-Russian ego wars. Especially given how NATO is sabre-rattling & cornering Belarus & Russia & how they responded. Not a good sign.

If You get embroiled there, China will attack entire Asia simultaneously.

backburner

Country flag
What he means is that Ukraine will be the casualty of the US-Russian ego wars. Especially given how NATO is sabre-rattling & cornering Belarus & Russia & how they responded. Not a good sign.

it's not about ego it's about oil , most of the russian oil/gas pipelines to europe pass through ukraine , as ukraine moves towards western bloc, russians fear that us will choke the pipelines in ukraine and bankrupt russia, all crimea fiasco is due to the gas pipeline below , fearing total economic collapse the russians invaded ukraine to increase their control over their pipelines
1636765550500.png

russians have a major advantage here, eastern ukraine has a large russian speaking population , so they have a lot of fighters who will fight for low pay , while GRU takes care of training and special ops, that's why the russian invasion came from the east and not from the north
1636766325300.png

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

What is so difficult to understand in Ukraine?

The Ukrainians believe they have a better future if they're closer economically and politically to the West (which is 100% correct)? So they deposed a Russian puppet and started legal process for joining EU and NATO, that's their sovereign right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles