Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
lol...polls....

Facts: Majority of muslims want to wipe out others or convert
Majority of EU wants to swamp their countries with islamists

Get serious dude.....there are dime a dozen polls and it all depends on who does the survey and what the questions are and who is funding it and most polls are idiotic and do not follow basic survey principles
For skeptics like you, there is a determinant - elections. The Parliament includes 12-15% of the deputies who are campaigning for the Russian direction.

omaebakabaka

For skeptics like you, there is a determinant - elections. The Parliament includes 12-15% of the deputies who are campaigning for the Russian direction.
Skeptics? Dutch and Sweedish are going to be majority muslim by 2040, this is the result of EU and the leftist policy and Ukraine wants to jump into this fire....I guess ukrainians have no alternative other than to migrate and visas or not having one is more important than protecting their country

omaebakabaka

You can cover your eyes while you keep on blabbering pro-Russian lines, but the clear fact is that practically all Russian neighbors do not like Russia and they want instead to be part of EU, from the Baltic states to the Balkans.
Russians and Ukrainians can go fuck themselves or fuck each other for all I care....for that matter whole EU or West as no asian country really gives a shit

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Skeptics? Dutch and Sweedish are going to be majority muslim by 2040, this is the result of EU and the leftist policy and Ukraine wants to jump into this fire....I guess ukrainians have no alternative other than to migrate and visas or not having one is more important than protecting their country
We have a limiter against the influx of emigrants - this is the financial standard of living.:) Have you heard about the dominance of new EU countries by emigrants (Bulgaria or Romania)? On the contrary, they want to increase their numbers at the expense of Ukrainian migrants.
EU is non-uniform.
By the way, look at Moscow, which is publicly the antagonist of Europe.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Skeptics? Dutch and Sweedish are going to be majority muslim by 2040
I thought that claim was debunked!!!
I agree they have the highest fertility rates, but according to a media release by WION the mslim population wouldn't cross 15-20% in that period(I don't remember exactly)

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
We have a limiter against the influx of emigrants - this is the financial standard of living.:) Have you heard about the dominance of new EU countries by emigrants (Bulgaria or Romania)? On the contrary, they want to increase their numbers at the expense of Ukrainian migrants.
EU is non-uniform.
By the way, look at Moscow, which is publicly the antagonist of Europe.
This is some kind of protest by mslims?
Also which year?

omaebakabaka

I thought that claim was debunked!!!
I agree they have the highest fertility rates, but according to a media release by WION the mslim population wouldn't cross 15-20% in that period(I don't remember exactly)
Claim was debunked by "leftists" they are on their way in most northern and western european countries.

omaebakabaka

This is some kind of protest by mslims?
Also which year?
Argument was not pro or anti russia for me....it was about joining EU and getting ruled by supra national unelected idiots from Brussels.....Russia is a matter of time as they have considerable amount of turkic population already and only their birth rates are going up for the most part. Ukrainians should atleast have some common sense, Ukraine wants to become Bulgaria or Romania....good goal...no money, no soverignity and someones bitch

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Argument was not pro or anti russia for me....it was about joining EU and getting ruled by supra national unelected idiots from Brussels.....Russia is a matter of time as they have considerable amount of turkic population already and only their birth rates are going up for the most part. Ukrainians should atleast have some common sense, Ukraine wants to become Bulgaria or Romania....good goal...no money, no soverignity and someones bitch
Ukraine will be Ukraine. I don't understand your skepticism. If you don't care, then why support the discussion? The world of isolationism is not popular in society.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
This is a 2017 photo. In Moscow, 100-200 thousand people gather on Eid al-Adha every year.
Is there any Islmic terror outfits running around in Russia(obviously it would since there is a significant mslim population)
Any major terror attacks?
And quite frankly, no offense, can Ukrainian intelligence agencies take advantage of the situation without it backfiring?

omaebakabaka

Ukraine will be Ukraine. I don't understand your skepticism. If you don't care, then why support the discussion? The world of isolationism is not popular in society.
You are correct, its waste of my time....

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Is there any Islmic terror outfits running around in Russia(obviously it would since there is a significant mslim population)
Any major terror attacks?
And quite frankly, no offense, can Ukrainian intelligence agencies take advantage of the situation without it backfiring?
Russia fought in the Caucasus throughout the 90s and 2000s. Chechnya won, now Moscow pays tribute to it.

omaebakabaka

Russia fought in the Caucasus throughout the 90s and 2000s. Chechnya won, now Moscow pays tribute to it.
Lol, your definition of Chechenya winning is very funny....if anyone needs to fight turkic rag tags then fight like Moscow, they literally razed the city and brought them to knees and took revenge on every thug that is involved in killing civilians overseas and in Russia. I can just hope India acts the same....

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Lol, your definition of Chechenya winning is very funny....if anyone needs to fight turkic rag tags then fight like Moscow, they literally razed the city and brought them to knees and took revenge on every thug that is involved in killing civilians overseas and in Russia. I can just hope India acts the same....
Kill just because you are of a different faith. I thought the time of the Crusades was long gone. Isn't it a tribute if Chechnya is the most subsidized region in Russia. In the Soviet Union, this region was profitable. Putin pay for loyalty.

omaebakabaka

Kill just because you are of a different faith. I thought the time of the Crusades was long gone. Isn't it a tribute if Chechnya is the most subsidized region in Russia. In the Soviet Union, this region was profitable. Putin pay for loyalty.
He He, tell that to Kashmiri pundits and other folks that are mercilessly killed by these thugs....you are not going to find sympathy from people of India as we have experienced too much brutality from "religion of peace" and still goes on and no I do not advocate killing or violence on any civilians regardless of religion but its a different thing when cowards hide behind women and children and innocent people and wage their wars.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles