Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Our advice for you to remain stable is to remain neutral. To get Nato accession, be courteous to Russia and manage them as far as you can.
If no, then go full for Nato accession if they willing to give
I already said: In the 14th this it did not help us.
Don't be a "Russian toy" and read my attitude towards NATO.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol, is this a joke....they will walk over Ukraine in like a week NATO or not but they have no reason to, they wanted crimea and they got it and rest of it is pretty useless for them....they are a far better force than soviets ever were now. Highly goal oriented and disciplined and trained....Ukrainian leadership is like India's congress selling their countries interests for personal benefit and in that sense acting like Pakis

Putin would have done it already if he could.

This is the obvious but very simple question to Russian lovers, why does practically all of Russian neighbors hate Russia? They all want to get away from Russia and be part of the West? The only impediment is Russian tantrums.

omaebakabaka

Putin would have done it already if he could.

This is the obvious but very simple question to Russian lovers, why does practically all of Russian neighbors hate Russia? They all want to get away from Russia and be part of the West? The only impediment is Russian tantrums.
I have nothing for or against Russia or Ukraine, Ukraine was "fine" in its own way like Pakistan is fine in its own way for 14 years even had Crimea until they pulled a coup....who in their right mind would like to get into EU with their destructive leftist policies and desire to islamicize? We don't give a shit either way whether you fight or friends with Russia....

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I have nothing for or against Russia or Ukraine, Ukraine was "fine" in its own way like Pakistan is fine in its own way for 14 years even had Crimea until they pulled a coup....who in their right mind would like to get into EU with their destructive leftist policies and desire to islamicize? We don't give a shit either way whether you fight or friends with Russia....
You have absolutely wrong ideas about Ukraine. YouTube to help you. A lot of Indian students study with us and they post videos with their views on our country.

omaebakabaka

You have absolutely wrong ideas about Ukraine. YouTube to help you. A lot of Indian students study with us and they post videos with their views on our country.
No thanks, I can hardly understand my homeland and its people and their mentality and why we do things the way we do (shooting ourselves in the foot and eliminating our ancient traditions)....it was a 30k ft view point based on history that may or may not be factual just like anything....whatever path its heading, it does not seem very productive. Hate as motivation has narrow limits. Indians in Ukraine or US or overseas means nothing to me as they barely contribute anything back.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No thanks, I can hardly understand my homeland and its people and their mentality and why we do things the way we do (shooting ourselves in the foot and eliminating our ancient traditions)....it was a 30k ft view point based on history that may or may not be factual just like anything....whatever path its heading, it does not seem very productive. Hate as motivation has narrow limits. Indians in Ukraine or US or overseas means nothing to me as they barely contribute anything back.
Then how do you judge of a situation ?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And the Russian Empire was holding Ukraine and Finland and so on and Bharat was holding Afghanistan which is why i said odds.
Ancient Rome held half of the ancient world. So where is he now?
I'm not going to talk about the past because history is a pseudo-science. I'm talking about the period when I live.

omaebakabaka

Ancient Rome held half of the ancient world. So where is he now?
I'm not going to talk about the past because history is a pseudo-science. I'm talking about the period when I live.
Talking about present is the only context as past is past and future is unpredictable....as of now Ukraine's odds of getting back Crimea is next to impossible with or without Nato....what is possible is if a traitor/puppet is brought to power in Russia like Gorby or Yelstin or even better freedom fighter "Navalny" but I wish good luck to Ukraine and hope its leaders care about its people and not EU/Russia/US

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Talking about present is the only context as past is past and future is unpredictable....as of now Ukraine's odds of getting back Crimea is next to impossible with or without Nato....what is possible is if a traitor/puppet is brought to power in Russia like Gorby or Yelstin or even better freedom fighter "Navalny" but I wish good luck to Ukraine and hope its leaders care about its people and not EU/Russia/US
I fully support this version. Nobody is going to return Crimea and Donbass by armed method.

sorcerer

Country flag
Russia says it chases British destroyer out of Crimea waters with warning shots, bombs

UK denies Russia fired warning shots at Royal Navy warship off Crimea

omaebakabaka

Russia says it chases British destroyer out of Crimea waters with warning shots, bombs

UK denies Russia fired warning shots at Royal Navy warship off Crimea

Lol, probably some wokes at the command confused about real world. UK navy is in doldrums and the recently Russians have increased the stakes as they have nothing to lose anymore or fear about what west does....I am waiting for India to fire at Chinese on border aggression but we all know that is too much to expect

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Every European country want to be part of EU. Heck even Turkey wants to be part of EU. UK sleep walked into Brexit. Now it's trying to put a brave face but things do not look good for its future.

omaebakabaka

Every European country want to be part of EU. Heck even Turkey wants to be part of EU. UK sleep walked into Brexit. Now it's trying to put a brave face but things do not look good for its future.
Turkey wants to get into everyones ass, they think they can regain ottoman glory. They will end up destabilizing themselves for all their adventures and Russia or West will cut them to more pieces next time just like WW1. No one wants to be in EU except the puppet politicians...not the central europeans or polish or Austrians in its current format. England did the right thing, getting out and now they need to stop the pakis and bangladeshins from overrunning their country

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Turkey wants to get into everyones ass, they think they can regain ottoman glory. They will end up destabilizing themselves for all their adventures and Russia or West will cut them to more pieces next time just like WW1. No one wants to be in EU except the puppet politicians...not the central europeans or polish or Austrians in its current format. England did the right thing, getting out and now they need to stop the pakis and bangladeshins from overrunning their country

Last edited:

omaebakabaka

lol...polls....

Facts: Majority of muslims want to wipe out others or convert
Majority of EU wants to swamp their countries with islamists

Get serious dude.....there are dime a dozen polls and it all depends on who does the survey and what the questions are and who is funding it and most polls are idiotic and do not follow basic survey principles

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
lol...polls....

Facts: Majority of muslims want to wipe out others or convert
Majority of EU wants to swamp their countries with islamists

Get serious dude.....there are dime a dozen polls and it all depends on who does the survey and what the questions are and who is funding it and most polls are idiotic and do not follow basic survey principles
You can cover your eyes while you keep on blabbering pro-Russian lines, but the clear fact is that practically all Russian neighbors do not like Russia and they want instead to be part of EU, from the Baltic states to the Balkans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles