Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
it’s not just them alone, It’s the West backing them for their own anti-Russian schemes, Ukraine is just a pawn in this game, and now there is Turki too.
The end goal is regime change in Russia like it happened in 1917 ;)

...........................................................................................................................

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Seems like we may see a brutal conflict in the coming days. One thing is quite sure, Ukraine is no pushover, and NATO may pretty well help Ukraine with Turkish mercenaries and air cover.

Unconfirmed reports dat ukrainis have used tb2 to recon out russi AD on frontlines...I am totally hyped to see how Ruskies goona respond to drones in case of full on war... This time it's not syria or karabakh where russi had luxury to sign ceasefire on third party's expense
Drone mayhem won't be possible here like we saw in the Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict. Both sides have mature enough air force and AD to tackle that, plus EW systems, at least not until air superiority is achieved.

JBH22

Washington is going to feast with Ukraine as sacrificial lamb. Putin being the fox, must be already eyeing the eastern part of Ukraine.
Lvov and Kiev nazi Gangs are inviting their own destruction. A conflict ridden Europe will prevent Russia and Germany from joining forces.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
t’s not just them alone, It’s the West backing them for their own anti-Russian schemes, Ukraine is just a pawn in this game, and now there is Turki too.
The end goal is regime change in Russia like it happened in 1917

Zelensky...do you know what a kike is? surname suffix...sky, ski, ki, ko, chuck,..... kikes.
Hence we see Zelensky smiling and that Turkish fellow not smiling.

Ukrainian kikes infest North America. They are not pawns they are manipulating the West trying to destroy Russia.

shade

Country flag
Zelensky...do you know what a kike is? surname suffix...sky, ski, ki, ko, chuck,..... kikes.

Ukrainian kikes infest North America. They are not pawns they are manipulating the West trying to destroy Russia.
A-An Anti-S-Semite! OY VEY MODS BAN THIS NAZI !!

1618150310122.png

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Did Hitler also hunt Jews. So which one of us is a Nazi?

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Its not looking good. There is high probability of conflict. I hope it is avoided. It will end in a bloody stalemate with Ukraine split in half between West and Russia. Kinda like Germany after WWII. Those who think west will jump aginst russia gun blazing are deluding themselves. Even stupid Erdogan will not dare to stand against full might of red army.

This conflict will take away lot of heat from China. World will focus on Russia thus freeing Chinese to dominate south China sea and beyond. US too will utilise this opportunity aginst Russia as DemonRats have an axe to grind against Putin.

Russia may gain some territory but at what cost? Their already struggling economy will move further towards bankruptcy. They will lose all international support except China and Iran.

KurtisBrian

Country flag

here is why the thieves, parasites and decievers of the Ukraine are starting a war and ensuring they draw in retards to protect them.

Abhay Rajput 02

They think that Putin will use nuclear weapons. In Europe. Even the Soviet Union did not dare to do this.
you are not europe neither you are a member of nato. so technically he still can mostly tactical ones on military targets. I think this was the main reason usa/nato didnt do much then and i dont think they would do much this time either. besides unless you are getting major us weapons shipment it would not make much difference . at the end of the day what matters is how much importance does russia give to these areas. i dont think russians will swallow there pride with ukraine.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
you are not europe neither you are a member of nato. so technically he still can mostly tactical ones on military targets. I think this was the main reason usa/nato didnt do much then and i dont think they would do much this time either. besides unless you are getting major us weapons shipment it would not make much difference . at the end of the day what matters is how much importance does russia give to these areas. i dont think russians will swallow there pride with ukraine.
Nobody explained to the nuclear cloud that there are borders and that it should spread only over the territory of Ukraine.
P.S. If nuclear weapons are used against us, the saboteurs will detonate the Voronezh nuclear power plant.
P.P.S. Or another.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Nobody explained to the nuclear cloud that there are borders and that it should spread only over the territory of Ukraine.
P.S. If nuclear weapons are used against us, the saboteurs will detonate the Voronezh nuclear power plant.
P.P.S. Or another.
Ya'll Nibbiars I don't think nuclear weapons are going to be used. Unless it was the Pakistani Mullah's. Russian will fight the war without any nuclear weapons unless it escalate the whole region's. But no one want to esclate it to that scale unless Russia starts It's. But dont think that's is going to happen.

Abhay Rajput 02

P.P.S. Or another.
madam ji i am talking about tactical nukes , i hardly doubt radiation would matter at all. that too only few at military targets .

Akim

Professional
Country flag
madam ji i am talking about tactical nukes , i hardly doubt radiation would matter at all. that too only few at military targets .
For a densely populated Europe, everything matters. The ingress of radiation into the water is an environmental disaster.
Putin will not use it. He thinks he will crush us with his usual military power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles