Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Unconfirmed reports dat ukrainis have used tb2 to recon out russi AD on frontlines...I am totally hyped to see how Ruskies goona respond to drones in case of full on war... This time it's not syria or karabakh where russi had luxury to sign ceasefire on third party's expense
Confirmed. He really was in Donbass, but did not enter the occupied territory. Optics and height allow for scouting unnecessarily.

Abhay Rajput 02

Confirmed. He really was in Donbass, but did not enter the occupied territory. Optics and height allow for scouting unnecessarily.
do you really think you can beat russia in armed conflict ? and do you really think usa and other european nations will come to your support in the face of nuclear threat , as i believe thats why they didnt do much in 2014 when russia took crimea. i mean lets face its not syria.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
do you really think you can beat russia in armed conflict ? and do you really think usa and other european nations will come to your support in the face of nuclear threat , as i believe thats why they didnt do much in 2014 when russia took crimea. i mean lets face its not syria.
I'm just shocked.
What do you offer us? New "Munich Treaty"? This will not happen. We will defend ourselves. And if our President falters, then we will throw him off to damn mother!
A horrible end is better than an endless horror.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I'm just shocked.
What do you offer us? New "Munich Treaty"? This will not happen. We will defend ourselves. And if our President falters, then we will throw him off to damn mother!
A horrible end is better than an endless horror.
Ya'll Nibbiars what suicidal?. End?. Horrible?. Horror?. What is happening here?.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
They think that Putin will use nuclear weapons. In Europe. Even the Soviet Union did not dare to do this.
Ya'll Nibbiars using nuclear weapons against the Ukraine?. If Ukraine had it was other thing. But dont see any use of even low yield nuclear device. But if your are talking about the Pakistani Mullahs then it's other thing's.

doreamon

Country flag
They think that Putin will use nuclear weapons. In Europe. Even the Soviet Union did not dare to do this.
Nuclear weapon ll be used only whn it ll be a battle of survival for russia .. whn Entire NATO ll get involved ... That too they ll threaten ... At this point its childish to talk abt nuclear threat .

shade

Country flag
it’s not just them alone, It’s the West backing them for their own anti-Russian schemes, Ukraine is just a pawn in this game, and now there is Turki too.
The end goal is regime change in Russia like it happened in 1917 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles