Not open for further replies.

gadeshi

Humanitarian aid for VSU shellings victims:
Shelling reports from Graham Philips:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Out of Russia most of all.
All new Russian airports are built and certified as international from the Day 1.
It is clear. I think that tourists from Nicaragua, the mass does not go to the Crimea.

gadeshi

It is clear. I think that tourists from Nicaragua, the mass does not go to the Crimea.
It's not the point.
The point is that looking at the cost of modern airport construction it is logical to build it as international one from the beginning. What tourists will (or will not) visit a particular airport is irrelevant there.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's not the point.
The point is that looking at the cost of modern airport construction it is logical to build it as international one from the beginning. What tourists will (or will not) visit a particular airport is irrelevant there.
Why not to build such a terminal, for example, in Magadan. You think Russian tourists there is a difference what type of terminal? The construction according to international standards only increases the cost of construction. ICAO is not going to allow flights to the Crimea. It is built to once again show - Krymnash. Let better pension, mother my friend, will increase.

gadeshi

Why not to build such a terminal, for example, in Magadan. You think Russian tourists there is a difference what type of terminal? The construction according to international standards only increases the cost of construction. ICAO is not going to allow flights to the Crimea. It is built to once again show - Krymnash. Let better pension, mother my friend, will increase.
Airports are built in the places where they are needed, logical and lacking at the moment.
If you'll stop to be a clawn for the moment and go learn real transport needs in Russia (without Crimea) you'll see almost a dozen international airports finished or under construction from Moscow (Zhukovskiy) to Polar Circle (Sabetta). Symferopol is only one of them. It builds in the place where it is needed (not for touristic purposes only) to fulfill transport and infrastructural complex in the region.

gadeshi

Stupid ukro dirks don't save 6 Su-27P left flight ready and are eager to repeat Sknyliv tragedy:

gadeshi

No. That is the country. You hate people that inhabit it.
I hate pott-headed idiots who have ruined it for cookies and continue to ruin the ruines on their places through their idiocy.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

Today is the day when EU will remove visa restrictions from Ukraine (as Chocolatier has promised us :bplease:)
So, @Akim, how do you find bezviz ? :bplease:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles