Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

jouni

Twenty-five years ago, Russia accounted for 22 percent of global income. Today, we account for only two percent. Naturally, the country has fewer opportunities in solving its problems. In terms of defense, Russia announces new defense projects and passes new arms into service. But 25 years ago, we also had new and modern weapons. Today, we are talking about rail-based missile systems, but such systems existed during the times of the Soviet Union! Is it the time to take a sober look at reality and do something to change our state-run policy? -

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/27-07-2015/131489-russia_west_standoff-0/

Russian economy is going down fast....Their economy is smaller than Spain. And Spain is the poor sick man of Europe...not as bad as Greece, but still...

Last edited:

Scalieback

Professional
Twenty-five years ago, Russia accounted for 22 percent of global income. Today, we account for only two percent. Naturally, the country has fewer opportunities in solving its problems. In terms of defense, Russia announces new defense projects and passes new arms into service. But 25 years ago, we also had new and modern weapons. Today, we are talking about rail-based missile systems, but such systems existed during the times of the Soviet Union! Is it the time to take a sober look at reality and do something to change our state-run policy? -

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/27-07-2015/131489-russia_west_standoff-0/

Russian economy is going down fast....Their economy is smaller than Spain. And Spain is the poor sick man of Europe...not as bad as Greece, but still...
Him and his party are complete loons though. Have you read their scribbling a here:
http://www.geopolitica.ru/en/article/national-liberation-movement-russia-today#.VcZ8C4p4XCQ

soldier of Putin

2,410 soldiers killed as of July 3. Ukraine sure got a bloody nose trying to take back Donetsk. :)

http://memorybook.org.ua/index.htm

And don't even think about touching Crimea. It's heavily guarded, plus Kiev, Odessa, Lvov are all within strike range of Su-34s based at Sevastopol.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
Posted by Dmitry voenkora Steshina. "In Donetsk, the center thunderously firing ZUshka, for an hour. Strengthening with armor in the city center - we have not seen such a + wandering around the city checkpoints. The question:" Who catch? "was produced a laconic but meaningful response "drinkers and reptiles." Message from the district head of Ivan Prikhodko: "Summary of the day. Ave. 27.29 Kremlin (hitting near houses, broken glazing), Str. Luzin 12 (getting close, broken glazing). Market Akhil (arrivals to the territory), -pr.Kremlevsky 12.14 (roof of the second entrance), there were no injuries. " In the video, shot Patrick Lancaster in Donetsk last night knocked UAV Ukrainian invaders. At the moment, shot down 2 units.

bhramos

Country flag
Posted by bloggers "Russia officially banned the citizens who fought in the so-called" ATO "on the side of Ukraine, entry into the territory of the Russian Federation. It affects the cynicism of the" fighters ". I want to make the country of his opponent." The FSB has forbidden me to enter the territory Russia and I was bad ... "- he said.

bhramos

Country flag
"The shelling of civilians LC white phosphorus (Videofact). Published on video, confirming the use of Ukrainian security forces of weapons forbidden by international conventions. From the outset of hostilities in the Donbas Ukrainian security forces used weapons that are prohibited by international conventions. In Currently collected a lot of evidence APU use of cluster munitions and phosphorus. Here is another proof of this. The village Groove Slavyanoserbsk district LC was fired projectiles caliber 76.2 mm, stuffed with phosphorus. "sent for examination - in the evening came to -76.2 information, phosphorus "- says army soldier LC. As we can see, no international agreements are not capable of stopping Ukrainian aggression."

bhramos

Country flag
Exclusive interview Givi. "The war in the Donbas is already more than a year. Life guards army of Donetsk citizens of the People's Republic. The further course of hostilities, the situation in Donetsk airport, and their vision of the conflict: the battalion commander" Somalia "militia with the call sign" Givi "- in exclusive interview.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Not really sure what you are trying to say. Frankly, if Russia goes 'whole hog' and uses all of its assets it would take whatever part of the Ukraine and probably be approaching Poland before NATO geared up enough to stop it
I brought as a separate sample. Huge work on improvement of logistics of the Armed forces of Ukraine. From items individual soldier to change the structure of teams. For example: 79 airmobile brigade before the war had in its composition - the 2nd battalion of paratroopers battalion of 122-mm D-30 + regiment army aviation and 88 separate battalion, with headquarters at 200 km from the place of deployment. Now in the brigade: three full battalions of paratroopers, anti-aircraft battalion, a battalion of 122-mm SPG, a battalion of MLRS "Grad-2", a battalion of 122-mm D-30 and a company of 120-mm mortars,anti-tank company with a heavy ATGM + regiment army aviation. This is just one example. Agree that Russia could capture part of Ukraine. The question is at what price that the Russian people will have to pay for them.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
2,410 soldiers killed as of July 3. Ukraine sure got a bloody nose trying to take back Donetsk. :)

http://memorybook.org.ua/index.htm

And don't even think about touching Crimea. It's heavily guarded, plus Kiev, Odessa, Lvov are all within strike range of Su-34s based at Sevastopol.
You are the Chechen? Kadyrov called himself a SOLDIER of PUTIN
LOLs Russia has 3 exclaves Crimea, Kaliningrad, Sakhalin. :balleballe: Ukraine has 0 exclaves.
+ Abkhazia, South Ossetia and Transnistria. Transdniestria people eating go to Ukraine for a meal, from Kaliningrad to Latvia.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@pmaitra
Of course Russia is lives well, especially in those places where there is such a shop. The owner apparently went for peaches and bananas.

pmaitra

@pmaitra
Of course Russia is lives well, especially in those places where there is such a shop. The owner apparently went for peaches and bananas.
Russia touches Norway. Russia touches Korea. I am sure that one cherry picked picture proves a lot about the whole of Russia.

I am not sure how much of a clue you have about how big and diverse Russia is. I have not been too Russia, but I could imagine, as I have driven from US East Coast to US West Coast and back.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia touches Norway. Russia touches Korea. I am sure that one cherry picked picture proves a lot about the whole of Russia.
I have not talked about all over Russia. Russia is multi-faceted. I was talking specifically about places where people live like socks in the hole. Find me a picture of Norwegian rural shop?

pmaitra

I have not talked about all over Russia. Russia is multi-faceted. I was talking specifically about places where people live like socks in the hole. Find me a picture of Norwegian rural shop?
Why bother about Norway? Here, click this link below, scroll down, and see Russia.

http://www.housetolaos.com/

A friend's brother and sister-in-law traveled along Trans-Sib, and I really enjoyed seeing the pictures. People are usually fine in Russia.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Why bother about Norway? Here, click this link below, scroll down, and see Russia.

http://www.housetolaos.com/

A friend's brother and sister-in-law traveled along Trans-Sib, and I really enjoyed seeing the pictures. People are usually fine in Russia.

I don't care as there is in Norway. In his country's problems - to the throat.But apparently Russia all their problems with such shops decided if climbed to the Crimea, Transnistria, South Ossetia, Abkhazia. Train station in Tiraspol goes only one train, no airport, normal mobile, ATMs. The Internet is.

pmaitra

I don't care as there is in Norway. In his country's problems - to the throat.But apparently Russia all their problems with such shops decided if climbed to the Crimea, Transnistria, South Ossetia, Abkhazia. Train station in Tiraspol goes only one train, no airport, normal mobile, ATMs. The Internet is.
So when is the chocolate seller and Nuland's Boy Yatz going to invade Trans-Dniestr?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
So when is the chocolate seller and Nuland's Boy Yatz going to invade Trans-Dniestr?
Why? Transnistria without Russian recharge and jobs in Ukraine and so will die. Without the Odessa hospitals, without the goods for export and import.

pmaitra

Why? Transnistria without Russian recharge and jobs in Ukraine and so will die. Without the Odessa hospitals, without the goods for export and import.
Hmm, I see. So that means Russia will have to take Mariupol, Nikolayev, Odessa, all the way to Tiraspol.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hmm, I see. So that means Russia will have to take Mariupol, Nikolayev, Odessa, all the way to Tiraspol.
The navel will suffer from overstrain.A year ago it was still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles