Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

I want Angelina Jolie, but my desire does not coincide with my ability. :biggrin2:
The second option is more likely, but in the occupied part of Donbass 35 thousand militants and non-performing economy in the region.All of them have to feed and pay the money. This part of Donbass Ukraine does not want to return to conditions of Putin. Time works for Ukraine.
It is to bee see how long the west is able to feed its puppet regime of the chocolate seller.

Russia can very well finance the liberated regions of Donetsk and Lugansk, but the rest of Ukraine is at the mercy of the "European Values" trumpeters. Given that there are autonomous armed gangs operating out of bounds of law and order, it is a matter of time that a hungry stomach will pull the trigger. Time is not on your side. With every passing day, Ukraine's question of survival crawls from if to when.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It is to bee see how long the west is able to feed its puppet regime of the chocolate seller.

Russia can very well finance the liberated regions of Donetsk and Lugansk, but the rest of Ukraine is at the mercy of the "European Values" trumpeters. Given that there are autonomous armed gangs operating out of bounds of law and order, it is a matter of time that a hungry stomach will pull the trigger. Time is not on your side. With every passing day, Ukraine question of survival crawls from if to when.
Dreamer. The ruble depreciates, the hryvnia is getting expensive.

Scalieback

Professional
I want Angelina Jolie, but my desire does not coincide with my ability. :biggrin2:
The second option is more likely, but in the occupied part of Donbass 35 thousand militants and non-performing economy in the region.All of them have to feed and pay the money. This part of Donbass Ukraine does not want to return to conditions of Putin. Time works for Ukraine.
I know, which is why pensions etc were stopped. It's another weight around Putin's neck and the West will 'help' Ukraine so long as it see's the Right of your country aren't running the show

Sorry to say but if Russia went overt, they'd get the land corridor. If they went overt they'd be in Kiev in a couple of days if they wanted to. Not disparaging your forces, just being a realist.

A frozen conflict means keeping your troops at a state of readiness and reserves mobilised. That's expensive. To join the EU and NATO you'd pretty much have to say goodbye to those eastern areas. I doubt that would go down very well politically

Time will tell but whatever happens I wish you well

pmaitra

Dreamer. The ruble depreciates, the hryvnia is getting expensive.
Do you understand the theory of relativity?

I am not going to get into another debate about currency. All I know is that a country with a sound industrial, mining, and agricultural base, shall tide over temporary odds, especially the currency market, which is a numbers game.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I know, which is why pensions etc were stopped. It's another weight around Putin's neck and the West will 'help' Ukraine so long as it see's the Right of your country aren't running the show

Sorry to say but if Russia went overt, they'd get the land corridor. If they went overt they'd be in Kiev in a couple of days if they wanted to. Not disparaging your forces, just being a realist.

A frozen conflict means keeping your troops at a state of readiness and reserves mobilised. That's expensive. To join the EU and NATO you'd pretty much have to say goodbye to those eastern areas. I doubt that would go down very well politically

Time will tell but whatever happens I wish you well

Putin Debaltseve captured 2 weeks. In the West exaggerate the military power of Russia.

Scalieback

Professional
As long as it takes. I like chocolate

Russia can very well finance the liberated regions of Donetsk and Lugansk, but the rest of Ukraine is at the mercy of the "European Values" trumpeters. Given that there are autonomous armed gangs operating out of bounds of law and order, it is a matter of time that a hungry stomach will pull the trigger. Time is not on your side. With every passing day, Ukraine's question of survival crawls from if to when.
what rubbish, Crimea and the eastern provinces are millstones around Putin's neck. Unless oil recovers, it's down hill all the time.

Ask these pensioners from January: http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0L10D320150128?irpc=932

pmaitra

Scalieback

Professional
Putin Debaltseve captured 2 weeks. In the West exaggerate the military power of Russia.
If you really think Russia was using its entire force, you are sadly wrong. With CAS, CAP and the full spectrum of combined arms Russia would give NATO (let alone Ukraine) a very hard time. Not for long before deploying his tactical nukes but enough.

I'm a realist and try to be immune to propaganda from all sides

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Do you understand the theory of relativity?

I am not going to get into another debate about currency. All I know is that a country with a sound industrial, mining, and agricultural base, shall tide over temporary odds, especially the currency market, which is a numbers game.
DESTROYED SANCTIONS PRODUCTS. NO COMMENTS

Scalieback

Professional
Not rubbish. You might think so, but that hardly makes it true.
I don't know about you but feeding and providing infrastructure for former war zones costs money. A lot of money, repairing infrastructure etc Still, it's what they wanted, or at least it's what they're to they wanted

The chocolate seller is a bit wiser than Nuland's Boy Yatz, but then, he runs the risk of assassination.
he's opened some more shops. Business must be good :)

pmaitra

DESTROYED SANCTIONS PRODUCTS. NO COMMENTS
@Akim, are you trying to make a point?

It is good that Russia destroyed those products, because their import violated Russian law.

If I import a car into the US that violates US law, even that car would be destroyed.

There goes the inanity of that picture.

Coming to whatever you quoted and made a flimsy attempt at countering. Russia agricultural output as been growing. The growth has been modest, but it is positive. That is a good thing.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If you really think Russia was using its entire force, you are sadly wrong. With CAS, CAP and the full spectrum of combined arms Russia would give NATO (let alone Ukraine) a very hard time. Not for long before deploying his tactical nukes but enough.

I'm a realist and try to be immune to propaganda from all sides
The whole Ukrainian army defended Debaltsevo and Uglegorsk? The defense was involved only 2.5 thousand people. You're right about tactical nuclear weapons. This is the only argument of Russia.

Scalieback

Professional
The whole Ukrainian army defended Debaltsevo and Uglegorsk? The defense was involved only 2.5 thousand people.
Okay, at a best guesstimate how many troops do you reckon he used. 2 Brigades? Without air support?

The Ukrainians have done very well and given Russia a bloody nose. However, please don't get over confident. The Russians are very capable

You're right about tactical nuclear weapons. This is the only argument of Russia.
pretty much, sad you got rid of yours and years later he rips up all agreements

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Akim, are you trying to make a point?

It is good that Russia destroyed those products, because their import violated Russian law.

If I import a car into the US that violates US law, even that car would be destroyed.

There goes the inanity of that picture.

Coming to whatever you quoted and made a flimsy attempt at countering. Russia agricultural output as been growing. The growth has been modest, but it is positive. That is a good thing.
People go and pick up the remains of destroyed products.
http://tvrain.ru/articles/zhiteli_s...ja_unichtozhenija_sanktsionnye_frukty-392279/
I'm a long time do not want anything to prove. You smell of ass will call the scent of roses, it will tell you if the RT.

pmaitra

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Okay, at a best guesstimate how many troops do you reckon he used. 2 Brigades? Without air support?

The Ukrainians have done very well and given Russia a bloody nose. However, please don't get over confident. The Russians are very capable
The Ukrainian army, too. Before the Crimean events, the Russian army was rearming 6 years. In February 14 of the year at the Ukrainian army had a 1000 of new Bulletproof vest and 300 Kevlar helmets. Now the
Bulletproof vest is at all.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Scavengers? I have seen them here as well. Every country has scavengers. If we have a million roses and 10 asses, I'd smell the roses, while you'd go look for the asses to smell.
OK. In Russia all is well.

Scalieback

Professional
The Ukrainian army, too. Before the Crimean events, the Russian army was rearming 6 years. In February 14 of the year at the Ukrainian army had a 1000 of new Bulletproof vest and 300 Kevlar helmets. Now the
Bulletproof vest is at all.
Not really sure what you are trying to say. Frankly, if Russia goes 'whole hog' and uses all of its assets it would take whatever part of the Ukraine and probably be approaching Poland before NATO geared up enough to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles