Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
http://fortruss.blogspot.ca/2015/08/fort-russs-dirty-bomb-false-flag.html

Lol Evil Anglo-Saxons trying to 'dirty' bomb civilians. :O

Yesterday J. Flores of our editorial management issued a public warning regarding a possible imminent dirty bomb threat.
It turns out that these suspicions were well founded.
The suspicion, according to Flores, was based on two stories - Poroshenko's urgent calling of the war council, and a sudden western media propaganda news-cycle fixation that Novorossiya militias may use a 'dirty bomb' in the Ukraine conflict, which began over last weekend.

Today RT reported that the Ukrainian SBU has apprehended a ring of Uranium smugglers who had a 'Pringles' chips canister containing uranium-238 which they had intended to sell.
The RT story 'strangely' combines this report with a story about the Right Sektor clashes with the Kiev Junta.
This is interesting for us also, without stating it outright, we are more free to draw the connection:
We are not unreasonable in speculating that the Right Sektor may have wanted to use a dirty bomb in the front on UAF forces, and blame the Novorossiyan side for it. Western media was clearly establishing the narrative that Novorossiya would be responsible for it. This would have established several simultaneous goals for both the US and the Pravy Sektor.
The United States has taken an "adaptive approach", a common feature in 4th Generation Warfare and Hybrid Warfare, which allows them to shift support between the Kiev Junta and the Pravy Sektor related groups.

--
I read on few other sites I think saker & 0hedge about possible dirty bomb threat.

Good job to guards who found it,

Akim

Professional
Country flag
British? Are you sure? Looks like a Land Rover. The very athletic looking man is surely British.
Tank Christy too, it was a tractor. However, according to the documents he passed us customs. Ukraine buys a lot of pickups and SUVs in the West, but they are not armored.

pmaitra

@Akim, the KrAZ trucks in the top picture are good. What is in the second picture? VolksWagen Amarok? That is also a good truck. The Ford Trucks are also good. Regarding the vans, I am not sure how good or useful they are. I am used to seeing such things in civilian use.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Akim, the KrAZ trucks in the top picture are good. What is in the second picture? VolksWagen Amarok? That is also a good truck. The Ford Trucks are also good. Regarding the vans, I am not sure how good or useful they are. I am used to seeing such things in civilian use.
Yes
This technique is mainly purchased by the border patrol. The army mainly buys domestic samples.
5 the picture minibuses are driven 4x4.

apple

You think Namer will cost 55 thousand dollars?:biggrin2: "Saxon" was sold as a normal truck. Guns and radio equipment installed here. We now have labour shortages of armored vehicles. Created new 8 brigades and 37 detached infantry battalions. Therefore, if someone offers in the cheap armored vehicles and trucks should not refuse.
No, I meant T64, not T55. The Saxon is, basically, a truck. Isn't the worst time to get military equipment. After NATO left Afghanistan they've got lots of extra stuff, which I guess you've some of.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No, I meant T64, not T55. The Saxon is, basically, a truck. Isn't the worst time to get military equipment. After NATO left Afghanistan they've got lots of extra stuff, which I guess you've some of.
Eating will give you - I don't think Ukraine will refuse. But do not give. In Afghanistan was another type of war - guerrilla. It is better to get APC "Stryker" than MRAP "Cougar".

Scalieback

Professional
http://fortruss.blogspot.ca/2015/08/fort-russs-dirty-bomb-false-flag.html

Lol Evil Anglo-Saxons trying to 'dirty' bomb civilians. :O

Yesterday J. Flores of our editorial management issued a public warning regarding a possible imminent dirty bomb threat.
It turns out that these suspicions were well founded.
The suspicion, according to Flores, was based on two stories - Poroshenko's urgent calling of the war council, and a sudden western media propaganda news-cycle fixation that Novorossiya militias may use a 'dirty bomb' in the Ukraine conflict, which began over last weekend.

Today RT reported that the Ukrainian SBU has apprehended a ring of Uranium smugglers who had a 'Pringles' chips canister containing uranium-238 which they had intended to sell.
The RT story 'strangely' combines this report with a story about the Right Sektor clashes with the Kiev Junta.
This is interesting for us also, without stating it outright, we are more free to draw the connection:
We are not unreasonable in speculating that the Right Sektor may have wanted to use a dirty bomb in the front on UAF forces, and blame the Novorossiyan side for it. Western media was clearly establishing the narrative that Novorossiya would be responsible for it. This would have established several simultaneous goals for both the US and the Pravy Sektor.
The United States has taken an "adaptive approach", a common feature in 4th Generation Warfare and Hybrid Warfare, which allows them to shift support between the Kiev Junta and the Pravy Sektor related groups.

--
I read on few other sites I think saker & 0hedge about possible dirty bomb threat.

Good job to guards who found it,
Do you have any independent sources on this? Or is it more Russian propaganda?

Scalieback

Professional
British? Are you sure? Looks like a Land Rover. The very athletic looking man is surely British.
More anti Brit drivel. The 'man' can't help himself.

I bet I'm a damn sight more athletic than you are ex OCdt Prince of Maitra

pmaitra

More anti Brit drivel. The 'man' can't help himself.

I bet I'm a damn sight more athletic than you are ex OCdt Prince of Maitra
Err, I wasn't talking about you. Please step outside, breathe in some fresh air, and then come back and read, before responding.

Scalieback

Professional
Err, I wasn't talking about you. Please step outside, breathe in some fresh air, and then come back and read, before responding.
So this comment wasn't 'anti British?'
The very athletic looking man is surely British
I never said it was about me. You were disparaging the overweight gentleman in the Uke camo and stating sarcastically that he must surely be British.

Now, I'm sure you'll try and weasel out of that but it was clearly a dig at Brits. My response was that you are highly unlikely to be as athletically built as I am. You're having a dig at the portly gentleman and implying all Brits look like that. I'm saying I'm not and guarantee I'm more athletic than you.

Please step outside, breathe deeply, hold for a couple of seconds, calm yourself, remove the red mist, return to the keyboard and admit it was a dig at the Brits.

pmaitra

So this comment wasn't 'anti British?'

I never said it was about me. You were disparaging the overweight gentleman in the Uke camo and stating sarcastically that he must surely be British.

Now, I'm sure you'll try and weasel out of that but it was clearly a dig at Brits. My response was that you are highly unlikely to be as athletically built as I am. You're having a dig at the portly gentleman and implying all Brits look like that. I'm saying I'm not and guarantee I'm more athletic than you.

Please step outside, breathe deeply, hold for a couple of seconds, calm yourself, remove the red mist, return to the keyboard and admit it was a dig at the Brits.
Portly gentleman? :pound:

Surely, not as portly as the thug whose picture you have donned as your avatar.

Why does it matter? Maybe he is Ukrainian, maybe he is British. I don't know. Are you going to spend this wonderful Friday evening quoting my posts? :confused1:

Scalieback

Professional
Portly gentleman? :pound:

Surely, not as portly as the thug whose picture you have donned as your avatar.

Why does it matter? Maybe he is Ukrainian, maybe he is British. I don't know. Are you going to spend this wonderful Friday evening quoting my posts? :confused1:
It was nice and sunny here, walking the dog.

I was going to post on the Mistral thread, but thought you'd think that ie that I was stalking you. I'm not sure of India's need or desire for LPH's and to be honest, I know they were designed for Russian kit, but do you use Russian comms kit for example?

Gotta love Winnie, booze and cigars ;-)

You'll never admit the bias and digs, but we can all see it. Maybe one day you'll prove you're an honourable gentleman.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

I don't understand why this sensationalized? Someone gets Russian passport, someone letting him down. The French actor Departe, when it became a Russian citizen. Maria Gaidar Ukrainian official. In Ukraine does not provide for dual citizenship. This year the citizens of Ukraine, thousands of people from Georgia, Lithuania, Russia, France, USA, Germany, UK.In the country are change and foreign experts want to help Ukraine.

bhramos

Country flag
Video by volunteer Gleb Kornilov. "Motorola and the first martyr of New Russia. Motorola has met with the prisoner volunteer Boris Borisovich, who was traded on August 6 as part of the six people on three Ukrainian prisoners of war. Gleb Kornilov brought another support Motorola and learned what needs exist now in Sparta."

Akim

Professional
Country flag
He needs that land corridor via Mariupol. Good luck
Why in the West they say about land corridor through Mariupol? Putin has no strength to punch a corridor through Zaporozhye and Kherson. Paramilitary forces of Ukraine are averaging 385 thousand people (this is: the army, the National Guard, the spetsnaz of SBU, border guards, territorial police battalions) Putin is not ready to tens of thousands of casualties.The Russian army and the militants lost more in a year than the Soviet army in Afghanistan for 10 years. Lightning bloodless operation for more than will not work.
Now Putin has chosen a different tactic.

Last edited:

Scalieback

Professional
Why in the West they say about land corridor through Mariupol? Putin has no strength to punch a corridor through Zaporozhye and Kherson. Paramilitary forces of Ukraine are averaging 385 thousand people (this is: the army, the National Guard, the spetsnaz of SBU, border guards, territorial police battalions) Putin is not ready to tens of thousands of casualties.The Russian army and the militants lost more in a year than the Soviet army in Afghanistan for 10 years. Lightning bloodless operation for more than will not work.
Now Putin has chosen a different tactic.
Putin needs the land corridor to Crimea so that all goods can go by road and rail rather than by sea and air. Otherwise, Crimea is a heavy weight around the neck of Russia.

Based solely on his assumptions made so far ie that the West would do nothing I have no doubt he is planning such an operation. It's more likely when not if IMO. If you really think the death of thousands of Russian soldiers will have no affect on Vlad, you need to think again. He could (relatively) easily punch that land corridor to the Ukraine, but only by being overt (albeit continually denying it)

The other scenario is frozen conflict which would stop Ukraine going west to Europe and NATO. Georgia etc being a case in point

As I said, good luck with your eastern neighbour. In view of his propensity to ignore treaties, I wouldn't trust him with an air pistol let alone an armed forces and nukes.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Putin needs the land corridor to Crimea so that all goods can go by road and rail rather than by sea and air. Otherwise, Crimea is a heavy weight around the neck of Russia.

Based solely on his assumptions made so far ie that the West would do nothing I have no doubt he is planning such an operation. It's more likely when not if IMO. If you really think the death of thousands of Russian soldiers will have no affect on Vlad, you need to think again. He could (relatively) easily punch that land corridor to the Ukraine, but only by being overt (albeit continually denying it)

The other scenario is frozen conflict which would stop Ukraine going west to Europe and NATO. Georgia etc being a case in point

As I said, good luck with your eastern neighbour. In view of his propensity to ignore treaties, I wouldn't trust him with an air pistol let alone an armed forces and nukes.

I want Angelina Jolie, but my desire does not coincide with my ability. :biggrin2:
The second option is more likely, but in the occupied part of Donbass 35 thousand militants and non-performing economy in the region.All of them have to feed and pay the money. This part of Donbass Ukraine does not want to return to conditions of Putin. Time works for Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles