Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ok, I have posted a video of the Saxon struggling to climb a mound that the BRDM did effortlessly. Now, why don't you post a video of Saxon going up the mound effortlessly, with or without the handbrake on? That way, we can be convinced. Until then, your claims remain unsupported claims.

Coming to VAZ-2101 Zhiguli or PAL 118NE, each is a licensed produced copy of the Fiat 131, just like Ural Motorcycle is a licensed produced copy of the BMW R71. Neither are originally Russian or Soviet, but they are Russian or Soviet anyway. Original Russian or Soviet cars would be GAZ Volga, GAZ Chaika, ZiL Limo, etc., that I would first admire, and original Russian or Soviet motorcycles would be Izh Jupiter, Planeta, etc..

Answer. When you had the first time sex, you can act as a master?

About the Lada even arguing with you will not. You don't know what for the Soviet people was to "get Italian spare part". Motorcycles "Ural" and "Dnepr" I don't see them on the road, but the BMW motorcycles - see.
Fiat 131

Fiat 124

Last edited:

pmaitra

Answer. When you had the first time sex, you can act as a master?

About the Lada even arguing with you will not. You don't know what for the Soviet people was to "get Italian spare part". Motorcycles "Ural" and "Dnepr" I don't see them on the road, but the BMW motorcycles - see.
No, I couldn't figure out where to put my legs, but when I first drove my motorcycle, it rode much better than two years later.

Regarding the rest, I don't dispute what you say.

Anyway, if the users like those Saxons, let them use it.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

The photo was taken through the scope of the"Sturm-S". Two of smoke in the background – tanks of separatists shot from a distance of 4 kilometers

pmaitra

@Akim, I see you added pictures later. You are right. It is Fiat 124, not 131. My mistake.

bhramos

Country flag
Joke Gone Wrong

OSCE observers found nonexistent Russian airborne troops in Donbass
A new OSCE report on Donbas situation came into focus of Ukrainian mass media, who reported about "Russian airborne troops" spotted by OSCE observers.

"OSCE found Russian troopers from Orenburg in Donbas", "OSCE observers spotted Russian airborne troops in Donbas", "OSCE: Russian Military from Orenburg Guard Ammo Depots of Donetsk People's Republic" were main headings of mass media of Ukraine after the OSCE published the report.

OSCE Report

The document says the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) met "an armed man", who claimed he belonged to 16th Orenburg airborne brigade of Russian Armed Forces.
Here is the textual quotation of the document where the observers report on withdrawal positions of DPR heavy armament: "An armed man guarding the facility at one of the sites claimed that he and those present at the site were part of the 16 th airborne brigade from Orenburg, Russian Federation. They did not wear identifying insignia."
As one can see, the observers made a conclusion on the man related to the Russian Armed Forces relying on his claims under very strange circumstances. What made this mysterious "armed man" call himself an airborne trooper from Orenburg? If he really was a Russian paratrooper, he would never tell the observers the truth. Another question is why did a man who was not a Russian paratrooper claim that he was?
Mysterious brigade
This is not the end of the story. The existence of the unit the OSCE reported is in doubt. Firstly, there is no "16th airborne brigade" on the list of units of the Russian Armed Forces. "There is no such unit in the Airborne Forces," affirmed Russian Airborne Force spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Yevgeny Meshkov.
Secondly, Orenburg mass media immediately pointed out that neither such a unit, nor any airborne unit, have ever been located in the city. But the Ukrainian journalists decided not to mention this "vexatious" fact.
It seems that the Ukrainian media once more seized the opportunity of accusing Russia and failed to run a fact check on "Russian troopers".
Selective attention
There were some other details that escaped the Ukrainian mass media reporters' notice. It is the information on Kiev's violations of Minsk Agreements and heavy armor withdrawal accordance. Here is another quotation of the report: "The SMM revisited six Ukrainian Armed Forces sites and found that two continued to be abandoned; another had more weapons than previously recorded by the SMM; one surface-to-air missile system 9K35 (SA-13 Gopher) Strela-10 was missing from one site; some weapons were missing from another; all weapons previously recorded by the SMM at one location were missing." There is no need to say that this part of the report was ignored by the Ukrainian journalists too.
Noteworthy is the fact that such a selectivity works both ways: "an armed man" from the OSCE report became "Russian airborne trooper" only in Ukrainian mass media.
Probably, this situation can be a result of the DPR militiaman's unfortunate joke, who decided to "help" the Ukrainian armed forces to finally find "Russian troops". It seems that they are not able to do it without help.

http://peacekeeper.ru/en/?module=news&action=view&id=26983

bhramos

Country flag

Israeli Haaretz removes article about plans to assassinate President of Ukraine

Israeli newspaper Haaretz web-site published an article on July 30, 2015 9:12 a.m. confirming that Right Sector nationalists plan to assassinate Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.
Haaretz removed the article within an hour of its posting with the following explanation:
‘The article has been removed for breaching Haaretz editorial guidelines’
Fortunately, screenshots have been timely made.

MOSSAD’s leak: Ukrainian radicals are set to drop both Poroshenko and Yarosh

As MOSSAD sources assert, the radical grouping UNA-UNSO, split away from the Right Sector in April, 2015, is now planning physical elimination of Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko. Members of the Right Sector are outraged at what they see as the sluggish and feeble conduct of Dmytro Yarosh being in constant search of compromises with the Kiev administration and only imitating revolutionary struggle on local tycoons, state officials and other enemies of the Ukrainian people. The formation of the so called operative headquarters, declared by the Right Sector leaders as means of organizing the All-Ukrainian Referendum as manifestation of mistrust to the acting power, is actually mere fiction unacceptable for many Right Sector members, as well as some organizations being part of it.

Following events in Mukacheve where Yarosh actually turned his back on many of his adherents to benefit his own interests, some Right Sector members and UNA-UNSO leaders came to the decision on planning physical elimination of the major ‘national traitor’, namely is Poroshenko. The mission is to be executed in such a way that Yarosh will bear all the responsibility and become sort of a scape-goat (in case of a failure as well). There are some faked documents with the order to eliminate Ukrainian president already available. And they have the signature of the Right Sector leader on them. In due time, the stuff will be widely spread throughout the Internet. One of the UNA-UNSO leaders Konstrantin Vinnitskiy is supervising the preparatory activities. He's known to be in close nexus with Ruslan Kamchala and his fighters from the 7th detached battalion of the Right Sector Volunteer Ukrainian Corps who joined Azov regiment due to disagreement with Yarosh. As for the execution team, it may be comprised of the fighters subordinate directly to the commander of the 5th battalion of the Right Sector Volunteer Ukrainian Corps having the call name ‘Black’. The recently elected UNA-UNSO chairman Konstantin Fushtey is personally responsible for coordination with them.

Source: https://www.cyberguerrilla.org/blog...ut-plans-to-assassinate-president-of-ukraine/
Blog: http://doubtingsteven.blogspot.com/2015/08/anonymous-israeli-haaretz-removes_3.html

pmaitra

I think the Kiev regime clowns have been finding "proof" of Russian forces since February 21, 2014.

Scalieback

Professional
@marrakesh who has recently taken over the Moscow Times?

Glad you agree it is currently free and outside Putin's agitprop regime

Scalieback

Professional
Joke Gone Wrong

OSCE observers found nonexistent Russian airborne troops in Donbass
A new OSCE report on Donbas situation came into focus of Ukrainian mass media, who reported about "Russian airborne troops" spotted by OSCE observers.

"OSCE found Russian troopers from Orenburg in Donbas", "OSCE observers spotted Russian airborne troops in Donbas", "OSCE: Russian Military from Orenburg Guard Ammo Depots of Donetsk People's Republic" were main headings of mass media of Ukraine after the OSCE published the report.

OSCE Report

The document says the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) met "an armed man", who claimed he belonged to 16th Orenburg airborne brigade of Russian Armed Forces.
Here is the textual quotation of the document where the observers report on withdrawal positions of DPR heavy armament: "An armed man guarding the facility at one of the sites claimed that he and those present at the site were part of the 16 th airborne brigade from Orenburg, Russian Federation. They did not wear identifying insignia."
As one can see, the observers made a conclusion on the man related to the Russian Armed Forces relying on his claims under very strange circumstances. What made this mysterious "armed man" call himself an airborne trooper from Orenburg? If he really was a Russian paratrooper, he would never tell the observers the truth. Another question is why did a man who was not a Russian paratrooper claim that he was?
Mysterious brigade
This is not the end of the story. The existence of the unit the OSCE reported is in doubt. Firstly, there is no "16th airborne brigade" on the list of units of the Russian Armed Forces. "There is no such unit in the Airborne Forces," affirmed Russian Airborne Force spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Yevgeny Meshkov.
Secondly, Orenburg mass media immediately pointed out that neither such a unit, nor any airborne unit, have ever been located in the city. But the Ukrainian journalists decided not to mention this "vexatious" fact.
It seems that the Ukrainian media once more seized the opportunity of accusing Russia and failed to run a fact check on "Russian troopers".
Selective attention
There were some other details that escaped the Ukrainian mass media reporters' notice. It is the information on Kiev's violations of Minsk Agreements and heavy armor withdrawal accordance. Here is another quotation of the report: "The SMM revisited six Ukrainian Armed Forces sites and found that two continued to be abandoned; another had more weapons than previously recorded by the SMM; one surface-to-air missile system 9K35 (SA-13 Gopher) Strela-10 was missing from one site; some weapons were missing from another; all weapons previously recorded by the SMM at one location were missing." There is no need to say that this part of the report was ignored by the Ukrainian journalists too.
Noteworthy is the fact that such a selectivity works both ways: "an armed man" from the OSCE report became "Russian airborne trooper" only in Ukrainian mass media.
Probably, this situation can be a result of the DPR militiaman's unfortunate joke, who decided to "help" the Ukrainian armed forces to finally find "Russian troops". It seems that they are not able to do it without help.

http://peacekeeper.ru/en/?module=news&action=view&id=26983

Well done trigger, posted two pages back.

Don't forget to ignore the three dead Spetznaz mentioned as well. The number of their Regt being?

Scalieback

Professional
No, not better, our work is more professional :biggrin2:
Really? Looks like a troll, walks like a troll and talks like a troll working from Putins troll factory, so guess what it is? .........….........

Clue it's a Putin bot troll!

Last edited:

jouni

I see that you like to dig in the garbage "The Moscow Times"
And someone says that we have no "freedom of speech" :pound:
I read also Sputnik and RT, I especially like the Finnish version of Sputnik. Brings a lot of nice memories from the eighties with broken Finnish and all...

I like how you resurrect Soviet Union. Going to Russia for the weekend and I am not complaining ruble being 68 against Euro...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Akim seem to remember you saying, several thousand posts back in this monstrosity of a thread, that the Ukraine was considering/ planning to get heavy APC's from Israel.

Have an even more hazy memory of someone (maybe you???) saying Ukraine was planning to make your own heavy APC's. I'm going to claim this person, whether it was you or not, saying that these would be T55 conversions.
I couldn't speak. That would be stupid. If you buy, the better the Swedish CV-90. However, Ukraine will not do this. First, it is banal there is no excess foreign currency. Secondly; one, even ten units will not save the situation. In Ukraine there are several developments heavy IFV based on the T-64A. In Ukraine, only less than a hundred T-55 in reserve, but several hundred of the T-64A, tank factory, which is specialized in the production of the T-64.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Was sort of sure it was you that mentioned Israel. Maybe it was those Polish defence guys who Pmaitra pissed off and who aren't here anymore...

And yeah it was the T64 not 55. Keep forgeting you weren't Warsaw Pact (well I guess you were that too) you were Soviet Union.

CV90's are brand new. They cost closer to 50 million than 50 thousand euros
You think Namer will cost 55 thousand dollars?:biggrin2: "Saxon" was sold as a normal truck. Guns and radio equipment installed here. We now have labour shortages of armored vehicles. Created new 8 brigades and 37 detached infantry battalions. Therefore, if someone offers in the cheap armored vehicles and trucks should not refuse.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

There are other British carriers, communications equipment, except for "Saxon".

jouni

Slave Donbass! Down with fascist junta! Childrens blood will not remain unpunished!

pmaitra

You think Namer will cost 55 thousand dollars?:biggrin2: "Saxon" was sold as a normal truck. Guns and radio equipment installed here. We now have labour shortages of armored vehicles. Created new 8 brigades and 37 detached infantry battalions. Therefore, if someone offers in the cheap armored vehicles and trucks should not refuse.
Saxon is neither a truck, nor is it normal, unless by normal you mean struggling to climb up a small mound and tipping over the moment someone sneezes. I agree with your last adjective. It is cheap - as far the design and engineering is concerned.

pmaitra

There are other British carriers, communications equipment, except for "Saxon".
British? Are you sure? Looks like a Land Rover. The very athletic looking man is surely British.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles