Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

jouni

Has any Indian stated that India is a perfect Paradise?

The West does and stands as if they are the political, economic, social, sociological barometer of Planet Earth.

Always hectoring how every other country is a total human wreck.

They have forgotten what their Lord Jesus said

;)

Quit pontificating.

And Finland is no better.

Remember how disgracefully you act against the real Finns who are the Lapp?

No corruption?

As a starter, should we start with 2007 Finnish campaign finance scandal?
I guess your right, sorry for derailing...Näkemiin ja anteeksi.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I guess your right, sorry for derailing...Näkemiin ja anteeksi.
You have not derailed anything.

You gave your views and I gave my views.

There is nothing to feel sorry about or wanting to be excused.

Fun debating with you actually.

Very educative and good to understand the current psyche in Finland.

apple

I somehow feel sorry for you. I think that you always see some outside influence in everything, you cannot think independently. That is sad, but understandable. I guess living in 1,3bn people country it is like that.
Am pretty sure, or at least hope, that that one is 14.

Excuses, excuses...
He has no excuses though. He's clearly old enough to know better, but "debates" with the mentality of a six year old. Foul mouthed, mean spirited, Ad Hominem garbage.

Has there been any worthwhile comments in this thread in the last week, or so? Or is just the same-same, Russia Stronk! and fanboi's vids?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Reminds me of losers yapping.

He has no excuses though. He's clearly old enough to know better, but "debates" with the mentality of a six year old. Foul mouthed, mean spirited, Ad Hominem garbage.

Has there been any worthwhile comments in this thread in the last week, or so? Or is just the same-same, Russia Stronk! and fanboi's vids?
Indicates what a loser some people can be when they are put in their place that they are not the world's barometer of all thing bright and wonderful, all creature great and small.

Great to note that you have such faith in your Lord and the Hymn above.

Last edited by a moderator:

sgarg

I somehow feel sorry for you. I think that you always see some outside influence in everything, you cannot think independently. That is sad, but understandable. I guess living in 1,3bn people country it is like that.

Reporters Without Borders

Here is press freedom, Finland #1, India #140
You are just a crazy idiot feeling sorry for me. The report that you quote is not based on any factual data collection but opinions.

You live in in conformist and materialistic society and you are completely incapable of doing research in a systematic way.

Whenever you are asked to prove your point, you resort to opinionating.

You suffer the symptoms which lead a society to disaster. It is just you cannot see it or understand it.

sgarg

I have not seen any "good", "reasonable" or "logical" posts from you. Why don't you post something useful before passing comments on others.

jouni

You are just a crazy idiot feeling sorry for me. The report that you quote is not based on any factual data collection but opinions.

You live in in conformist and materialistic society and you are completely incapable of doing research in a systematic way.

Whenever you are asked to prove your point, you resort to opinionating.

You suffer the symptoms which lead a society to disaster. It is just you cannot see it or understand it.
Does sun still orbit around India? Do you want me to bring you prove that it doesnt?

sgarg

Does sun still orbit around India? Do you want me to bring you prove that it doesnt?
I do not want you to prove anything beyond the accusation that you post. I have very low opinion of your intellect.

jouni

I do not want you to prove anything beyond the accusation that you post. I have very low opinion of your intellect.
I think you are pretty smart. The problem is that a lot you know or believe is based on lies and wrong information. That is why it sometimes so frustrating to discuss with you. Nothing personal and you are not alone.

sgarg

I think you are pretty smart. The problem is that a lot you know or believe is based on lies and wrong information. That is why it sometimes so frustrating to discuss with you. Nothing personal and you are not alone.
Prove the lies wrong. Present evidence. An intelligent person DOES NOT GET FRUSTRATED.
If you present evidence AND NOT PROPAGANDA, we shall listen to you.
You think you only know about Russians; let me tell you many Indians have worked with Russians and know how Russians think and feel.
Russians are NOT unknown quantity to us.

I know for sure that Russia of today harbours no intentions of subjugating the world, unlike USA of today. I have lived and worked in USA long enough to understand how Americans think.

Last edited:

Vlaad

:peace:

Ukrainian soldiers captured Russian Shmel infantry flame throwers near Ridkodub village. PHOTOS
After opening link you provided main news popped up:

Interior Ministry reform

Debaltseve salient

Russia's attack at Mariupol

Bus shelling in Donetsk

Terrorist attacks in Ukraine

Evidence of Russian aggression in Ukraine

Fighting for the Donetsk airport

Wait... Polish - EU - ukraine cooperation website. Even names of participants present a kind of gradation. That's as honest as something can get.

Reminds me of Porky's proof with passports:

*tank approaches Ukraine border checkpoint, cleverly disguised as a Lada car by sellotaping lada sign on front of it*

Ukraine border guard: Hi whats your business and how long do you plan on staying?
Tankman: You know, the usual... shopping, siteseeing, invading... No idea how long i'm gunna stay.
Ukraine border guard: Sir, it seems to me that you are hiding something *looks at tank driver suspiciously*.
Tankman: No... You think?
Ukraine border guard: Yes. There is a big pipe sticking out of your lada car.
Tankman: Ah that! Well, you know I ran over stop sign on the way here and it stuck. You know us Russians and driving *laughs*... Right guys? *gunner and commander laugh from inside*
Ukraine border guard: Ah well it happens these days. Strangely a lot of Russians in Ladas have been passing through these days, with same stop sign stuck in their cars. Oh well, passports please!
Tankman: Here you go...
Ukraine border guard: Thank you, have fun! Dont forget to visit Odessa I heard they make good barbecue!
*Few hours later*
Ukraine border guard: MY GOD! Ladas don't have tracks!! PORKY QUICK, WERE BEING INVADED!

And that's how it happened.

jouni

Prove the lies wrong. Present evidence. An intelligent person DOES NOT GET FRUSTRATED.
If you present evidence AND NOT PROPAGANDA, we shall listen to you.
You think you only know about Russians; let me tell you many Indians have worked with Russians and know how Russians think and feel.
Russians are NOT unknown quantity to us.

I know for sure that Russia of today harbours no intentions of subjugating the world, unlike USA of today. I have lived and worked in USA long enough to understand how Americans think.
That is exactly what I mean, it is so deep in you, that for you information is propaganda. You can see the trees but not the forest.

apple

Guess the answer to that would be no, apart from having picked up a Frenchman

:peace:

Ukrainian soldiers captured Russian Shmel infantry flame throwers near Ridkodub village.
RPG with thermobaric warhead... They should've banned vodka with lunch back in the Soviet Union's weapon development centre.

Reminds me of losers yapping.

Indicates what a loser some people can be when they are put in their place that they are not the world's barometer of all thing bright and wonderful, all creature great and small.

Great to note that you have such faith in your Lord and the Hymn above.
I always thought you loved me, Ray, and I had such great respect for your opinion :cry:

"All things bright and beautiful"... even for you Ray, that's a bizarre twist. Do you actually know the words to the song that you've wikipedia'd up?

It's a dodgy old song and once again you've totally misunderstood me. Although at the moment (while I find it sacreligious), I do see a lot of sense in your song's third verse.

The rich man in his castle,
The poor man at his gate,
God made them high and lowly,
And ordered their estate.

Conversing with you Ray, is several pay-grades below me. Have a nice weekend, I'm signing out I can't be bothered schooling you anymore.
Editted to reply to Vlaad:

Wait... Polish - EU - ukraine cooperation website. Even names of participants present a kind of gradation. That's as honest as something can get.
Doesn't make the story not true. It's not much of a story really, or is Russia still denying they haven't supplied any weapons to the seperatists?

Was your "joke" funny in it's original language? Or was it meant to be subtle, not "Ha Ha", laugh out loud kind of humour?

Last edited:

sgarg

That is exactly what I mean, it is so deep in you, that for you information is propaganda. You can see the trees but not the forest.
You are simply crazy. Not even worth talking to.
You present outright lies and think everybody will fall for it.

jouni

You are simply crazy. Not even worth talking to.
You present outright lies and think everybody will fall for it.
Also we look at this conflict from totally opposite perspective. For you Russia is a friend of India, who provide you with weapons, nuclear and other tech.

For me Russia has never rose to the level of Western Europe in living standard, now they are also falling behind eastern Europe.. They got good years with windfall from risen oil prices, what did they do? Put it to military and pockets of the elite. Now recession is looming so to suppress poverish people, what to do? Start a war.

bhramos

Country flag
Reporting from Lifenews. "The militia say that Kiev several times inflated official figures emerged from the entourage of soldiers and combat vehicles. As the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko from Debaltsevskogo boiler was" routinely "is derived more than 80 percent were surrounded by soldiers, which in Debaltseve were about 6-7 thousand people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uiRC1VilT4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles