Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Heard Russians have deployed "leopard" Battlefield surveillance Radar in Ukraine.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
why did Ukrop leave or desert post and vehicles in Chaplynskogo area ?
I do not have an answer. You read the propaganda website militants. I can appeal to a dozen such sites on the Ukrainian side. Only I'm not interested. From the photographs - military equipment is not abandoned.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Heard Russians have deployed "leopard" Battlefield surveillance Radar in Ukraine.
SNAR-10 is not a difficult station. At the territory of the Russian invaders are experiencing more serious technical exploration samples.
Station R 330zh "Resident"

Russian mobile radio engineering complex control and protection information RB-636AM2.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
SNAR-10 is not a difficult station. At the territory of the Russian invaders are experiencing more serious technical exploration samples.
More about this. Is it jamming the SNAR ?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
More about this. Is it jamming the SNAR ?
I do not know its characteristics. This station disrupts almost all the radio signals. Due to the active use of both sides of EW systems, on the front no longer use analog radios. Only digital.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"We send crafts APU back. The soldiers of the army of the Donetsk People's Republic told and shown as converted by firing 82-mm mine shells for the RPG-7, who arrived from the Ukrainian side, sent back. Contrary to the next declared a truce, Ukrainian occupying forces continue to bombard the territory of the republic. If the pro-American aggressors dare to go in a massive attack, Donbas defenders are ready to repel any attack. "

This close combat weapon 200-300 meters.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

This close combat weapon 200-300 meters.
A year ago, in addition to its TBG-7V - Soviet thermobaric rockets for the RPG-7, Ukraine has bought a large consignment from Bulgaria. This is analogous to - thermobaric rocket GTB-7S. This is one of the first photos of its application Ukrainian troops.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
sorry i meant country..........
This is not a serial production is scratchbuild. It is used by both warring parties. Russia supplies to OG-7V fragmentation is a rocket for RPG-7. They are much more prepared fragments, but the rocket is much weaker. Rocket OG-9 - fragmentation ammunition for the SPG-9 converted for firing a RPG-7.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Joint Investigating Team (JIT) lead by the Dutch looking into the criminal culpability of the MH17 disaster has finally announced that the Buk missile system that destroys MH17 came from Russia and returned to Russia one day after the tragedy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/world/asia/malaysia-air-flight-mh17-russia-ukraine-missile.html?hpw&rref=world&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=well-region&region=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well&_r=0

It is interesting how Russia will contort to deny the solid conclusion of the JIT.

Next task for the JIT is who fired the missile and who ordered it to be brought to Eastern Ukraine. (Things are getting more interesting... :drool:)

Bahamut

The Joint Investigating Team (JIT) lead by the Dutch looking into the criminal culpability of the MH17 disaster has finally announced that the Buk missile system that destroys MH17 came from Russia and returned to Russia one day after the tragedy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/world/asia/malaysia-air-flight-mh17-russia-ukraine-missile.html?hpw&rref=world&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=well-region&region=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well&_r=0

It is interesting how Russia will contort to deny the solid conclusion of the JIT.

Next task for the JIT is who fired the missile and who ordered it to be brought to Eastern Ukraine. (Things are getting more interesting... :drool:)
Well every one knew it, they were blaming rebel in the 5 minutes. When I spoke to people in Air defense, they said it was not a Buk as there was no vapour trail.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

The commission did not reveal the secret. It has long been known. Now it's official.
Well every one knew it, they were blaming rebel in the 5 minutes. When I spoke to people in Air defense, they said it was not a Buk as there was no vapour trail.
"Almaz-Antey" also says that it was a SAM "Buk", but they argue that the complex was Ukrainian.

"Almaz-Antey" has admitted version of the hit from "Buk" for the MH17 by mistake
https://lenta.ru/news/2016/09/28/by_mistake/

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If you really want to be honest about it it was the Russians who were lying from the start (no wonder since they were responsible for it).

1. On July 21, 2014 the Russian Defence Ministry presented their alleged radar data that shows an aircraft on an intercept course or upwards towards MH17 prior to its shot down. The story of the Russian then was that MH17 was downed by a Ukrainian Su-25 and that MH17 made a substantial deviation on its flight path;

2. But then on September 26, 2016 the Russian Defence Ministry contradicted itself when they presented another radar data of the incident. This time there was no longer another aircraft on the scene (Su-25) on an intercept course of the MH17 or any object close to it. There was also no more claim that MH17 significantly deviated from its flight path.

These are just some of the lies that if one is only open minded should be clear signs of guilt.

Last edited:

Bahamut

The commission did not reveal the secret. It has long been known. Now it's official.
The commission relied on classified info which is still a secrete ,the report cannot be cross verified.
2. But then on September 26, 2016 the Russian Defence Ministry contradicted itself when they presented another radar data of the incident. This time there was no longer another aircraft on the scene (Su-25) on an intercept course of the MH17 or any object close to it. There was also no more claim that MH17 significantly deviated from its flight path.
Sir I read about the new release from multiple sources and saw both the presentation.What was claimed was that there was not missile fired from The rebel area according to the data mash by both the military and civilian radar.If you want to refute the claim please give the data.And the military aircraft is still there in both the presentation .Su 25 was claimed on initial flight reports .There are claims for presences of both Su 25 or any ither military plane .What was said that a aircrft close to the MH 17 had its transponder off which only military aircraft can do.
Well for starter I give a link for a small report ,I add more report with more evidence ,if you find a mistake please tell me
http://russia-insider.com/en/military/novaya-gazeta-report-mh17-shootdown-actual-proof/ri6645

Bahamut

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Guess why laugh? This website is tantamount to the inscription on the fence.
Tell if there is anything wrong in the analysis or accept the fact..........................................

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Tell if there is anything wrong in the analysis or accept the fact..........................................
I can dozens of similar sites with an alternative point of view to find. The website is biased. Good media is able to manipulate the mind of readers, to turn black into white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles