Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

Source of me bragging. If none found, $50 to charity by you please

if the cap fits ......
Read my post again. I worded it carefully not to accuse you, and I didn't accuse you. Of course, I would, if I could get hold of your posts in that thread, which, if I recall correctly, was one of the INSAS threads.

Scalieback

Professional
Read my post again. I worded it carefully not to accuse you, and I didn't accuse you.
What? You owe any charity of your choice $50. Step up to the mark Pmaitra and pay up like a man
Edited to add: You said "That way, you won't be tempted to brag about it in every thread that you participate in, "
Pay up! The clear inference is that I brag about Brit engineering in every thread I'm on.
Of course, I would, if I could get hold of your posts in that thread, which, if I recall correctly, was one of the INSAS threads.
INSAS? You've got me there. Must be from over three years ago

Was it responding yet again to the plethora of Brit hatred that is rampant throughout DFI? If so, it's blurred into the past. I genuinely don't recall it.

pmaitra

What? You owe any charity of your choice $50. Step up to the mark Pmaitra and pay up like a man
Edited to add: You said "That way, you won't be tempted to brag about it in every thread that you participate in, "
Pay up! The clear inference is that I brag about Brit engineering in every thread I'm on.

INSAS? You've got me there. Must be from over three years ago

Was it responding yet again to the plethora of Brit hatred that is rampant throughout DFI? If so, it's blurred into the past. I genuinely don't recall it.
"Clear inference?" Not at all. I did not accuse you of going into every thread and bragging about British engineering. I just told you to open a dedicated thread to so that you were not tempted to brag about it in every thread.

Scalieback

Professional
"Clear inference?" Not at all. I did not accuse you of going into every thread and bragging about British engineering. I just told you to open a dedicated thread to so that you were not tempted to brag about it in every thread.
Weasel words. Pay the money Pmaitra. You know you are wrong again.

Scalieback

Professional
"Weasel." Finally, something on topic.

Agreed. Even a weasel would be more useful than those Saxons.

M29 Weasel
Maybe? Depends if they're using the Saxons as amphibious gun tractors which I doubt. If not, no too slow, no armour.

$50 to charity. You know what you said and are weaselling out of it. Pay up like a man

marrakesh

More lies and disinformation. Are they paying you well in your troll factory?
It's a tribunal and 11 said yes, three abstained and Russia said no. Says it all really.
Repeated tries for a bite, gotta love it. There's an investigation headed by the Dutch. Who they want to look at the Black Box is up to them.
Try to answer clearly: Why nobody demanded the creation of the tribunal after the destruction of Iran Air Flight 655?

marrakesh

As the average Russian sits down with his morning coffee, turns on his computer and scans the latest posts on social networks, he finds every manner of accusation concerning who is to blame for the current difficulties: "Obama wants to take Ukraine away from Russia," "Putin has pushed the country into isolation," "Stalin destroyed the gene pool," "Gorbachev and Yeltsin broke and stole everything," "By turning toward the West, Peter the Great destroyed traditional Russian spirituality," and so on

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opini...et-the-past-and-think-ahead-op-ed/527053.html
I see that you like to dig in the garbage "The Moscow Times"
And someone says that we have no "freedom of speech" :pound:

Scalieback

Professional
Maybe because the investigation was completed?
Read up on it. Read what happened, read about the investigation and America's admission what the USS Vincennes said.

There was no lies, no cover up, no obfuscation. No 'stealth' A10's. The Yanks admitted it.

Now if Russia had admitted MH17 and paid the compo like Ameruca did, it would be done and dusted

Scalieback

Professional
I see that you like to dig in the garbage "The Moscow Times"
And someone says that we have no "freedom of speech" :pound:
As I said, I wonder how long the Moscow Times would be allowed to remain free from your Govt.

It's an opinion piece Putin bot. Get back to your troll factory

Emoticons, the postings of five year olds. Just waiting for an 'lol' now

marrakesh

Read up on it. Read what happened, read about the investigation and America's admission what the USS Vincennes said.

There was no lies, no cover up, no obfuscation. No 'stealth' A10's. The Yanks admitted it.

Now if Russia had admitted MH17 and paid the compo like Ameruca did, it would be done and dusted
You're stupid? Russia does not shot down Boeing, it was over the territory of Ukraine.

Scalieback

Professional
You're stupid? Russia does not shot down Boeing, it was over the territory of Ukraine.
Is that the best you can do? FFS, go and get someone who has some knowledge on the subject. You don't even deserve the courtesy of a response, I'm just feeling kind

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"You saw it on video?"

What an inane question.

No, I read it in an ancient papyrus scroll.

How about you read my previous posts, and your question might already be answered?
I agree with "@Scalieback. You're doing the wrong conclusions from a single experience. After passing once on VAZ 2101, you deduce that this is a good car. It was a good car in the early 70-ies. You constantly romanticizing the USSR. The Soviet Union was "the country"queue.

Russia can not accept, because "ITS TROOPS ON the TERRITORY of UKRAINE NO!"

pmaitra

I agree with "@Scalieback. You're doing the wrong conclusions from a single experience. After passing once on VAZ 2101, you deduce that this is a good car. It was a good car in the early 70-ies. You constantly romanticizing the USSR. The Soviet Union was "the country"queue.
Ok, I have posted a video of the Saxon struggling to climb a mound that the BRDM did effortlessly. Now, why don't you post a video of Saxon going up the mound effortlessly, with or without the handbrake on? That way, we can be convinced. Until then, your claims remain unsupported claims.

Coming to VAZ-2101 Zhiguli or PAL 118NE, each is a licensed produced copy of the Fiat 131, just like Ural Motorcycle is a licensed produced copy of the BMW R71. Neither are originally Russian or Soviet, but they are Russian or Soviet anyway. Original Russian or Soviet cars would be GAZ Volga, GAZ Chaika, ZiL Limo, etc., that I would first admire, and original Russian or Soviet motorcycles would be Izh Jupiter, Planeta, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles