Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

There has to be a point when Russia will impose a no-fly zone, and let the rebels take on these boot-lickers of the European Union. At least that will stop this indiscriminate bombing and shelling of civilians.

Broccoli

Ukrainian army artillery destroyed convoy of Russian thugs when they tried to flee from Sloviansk.

What is left from their Russian gifted T-64.

BMP-2 and BMD-2s in bad shape.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Americans have a great penchant for goobledygooks.

Every day, they coin new words to attempt to 'baffle' all.

So, Pakistan, China and all are doing hybrid war?

Here is what one 'intellectual' -Nathan Freier of the Centre for Strategic and International Studies was one of key people that originally defined hybrid warfare has to say - involving four threats: (1) traditional; (2) irregular; (3) catastrophic terrorism; and (4) disruptive, which exploit technology to counteract military superiority.

Tomorrow, when another input comes into play they will have a new term.

They love to acts Khalifas.

Check this out

Extra-systemic wars - fought between a member of the inter-state system and a
territorial and political entity not recognized as a part of that system.
Low-intensity Conflict operations - consist of the deployment and use of soldiers in situations other than war. For states, these operations are usually conducted against non-state actors and are given terms like counter-insurgency, anti-subversion, and peacekeeping
Hybrid Warfare - United States Marine Corps Lt. Col. Bill Nemeth's defined hybrid warfare as "the contemporary form of guerrilla warfare" that "employs both modern technology and modern mobilization methods."
Subtle differences?

Or old wine in new bottle?

Last edited by a moderator:

prohumanity

Country flag
Thanks for the pictures BUT it is saddening to see plight of human beings..West has turned into a bloody monster and has created these conflict between
people to control the World....what a shame...for profits and for control ? Is this progress ? On people's blood ..they want to build bigger houses and drive larger cars...I am so disgusted with such mentality. In the name of freedom....they destroyed Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Ukraine ...tried to destroy Syria and Iran...
Who are true terrorists ? I think those greedy...selfish western powers who still believe they can dominate the world by brutality and military force.

Cadian

From BBC site:

More detailed picture (taken near Slavyansk city administration):

Collimator installed backwards, so it is impossible to aim, mechanical sight is closed (ie, shooting is only possible "about there"), belt mounted on the skewer ...

That's what Naziguard is all about, LoL!

happy

Some say Russia has lost war in Ukraine :( ...... it is very pitiful when people close their eyes to the West-Induced Anarchy prevailing in Ukraine and make half-hearted comments all the while never uttering a single syllable against the innocent blood(Ukrainian all the way) being shed by the anarchists.

Anyone needs to have only one glance at the situation there and can realize that the thugs in Kiev have only one single agenda of crushing everyone and everything in their path.

I don't know what the Russians are thinking in all this... @Cadian can give a better perspective of that, but I can say one thing....the Russians, had they really been on the ground as the Kiev thugs are claiming would have turned the tide long time back as they did in Crimea.

happy

Some say Russia has lost war in Ukraine :( ...... it is very pitiful when people close their eyes to the West-Induced Anarchy prevailing in Ukraine and make half-hearted comments all the while never uttering a single syllable against the innocent blood(Ukrainian all the way) being shed by the anarchists.

Anyone needs to have only one glance at the situation there and can realize that the thugs in Kiev have only one single agenda of crushing everyone and everything in their path.

I don't know what the Russians are thinking in all this... @Cadian can give a better perspective of that, but I can say one thing....the Russians, had they really been on the ground, as the Kiev thugs are claiming, would have turned the tide long time back as they did in Crimea.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

I don't know what the Russians are thinking in all this... @Cadian can give a better perspective of that, but I can say one thing....the Russians, had they really been on the ground as the Kiev thugs are claiming would have turned the tide long time back as they did in Crimea.
They are the same people who looks the other way during the US assisted rise of ISIS in ME.

To quote Obelix "These Westerners are Crazy!!!"

Cadian

Russia is not participating in this war, so it can't loose ^^'

But if interpret this confrontation wider, then Russia has lost when the USA have managed to make a coup in Kiev and succeeded in an anti-Russian consciousness manipulation campaign that turned off the critical thinking of millions Ukrainians (Hello, Akim). Now we can only minimize pitiful consequences.

Speaking about Slavyansk we can't say, that it was a major Resistance defeat. Strelkov is Slavyansk was covering the rest Donbass so it could hold the referendums and get organized.

Lughansk was pretty successful in that and created centralized command and mobilization structures.

Donetsk was not. Still there is no central command and there are a lot of SBU and Ahmetov's agents. Battalion "Vostok", for example, is led by Ahmetov's man, ex-Alpha commander, Hodakovski, who has send his troops (including volunteers from Russia) to ambushes in Donetsk airport on 26th of May and on Marinovka checkpoint on 6th of June. "Vostok" fighters with Georgian ribbons were also guarding Ahmetov's property and assets.

Donetsk commanders were doing nothing to help Slavyansk garrison and often captured packages to Slavyansk for their own needs. Now this "libertines" is over and Strelkov takes full command.

Strelkov has made a very impressive and unexpected move when he managed to withdraw almost all his forces with tanks, APCs and other military hardware from the surrounded city. I admit, that during 2 previous days he was doing everything to show that he and his man will fight to the end to hold the city =) It worked, Ukrainian army has "missed the bus"... 200 of them. Kramators was also abandoned because it was shelled from Karachun hill and almost surrounded too.

Now Ukrainian army has an nontrivial task to relocate all it's forces from Slavyansk to new positions around Donetsk, which will require tons of fuel, hundreds of trucks and good protection of convoys, while Strelkov's man are already preparing ambushes.

It's more difficult to siege the Donetsk, because there are no hills like Karachun around it and it is 10 times larger then Slavyansk.

The Resistance can win if Donetsk and Lughansk will hold long enough before economical collapse in the rest of Ukraine and Maidan-3 in Kiev. We expect it on October-November.

happy

Russia is not participating in this war, so it can't loose ^^'

But if interpret this confrontation wider, then Russia has lost when the USA have managed to make a coup in Kiev and succeeded in an anti-Russian consciousness manipulation campaign that turned off the critical thinking of millions Ukrainians (Hello, Akim). Now we can only minimize pitiful consequences.
Completely agree with you.

Speaking about Slavyansk we can't say, that it was a major Resistance defeat. Strelkov is Slavyansk was covering the rest Donbass so it could hold the referendums and get organized.

Lughansk was pretty successful in that and created centralized command and mobilization structures.

Donetsk was not. Still there is no central command and there are a lot of SBU and Ahmetov's agents. Battalion "Vostok", for example, is led by Ahmetov's man, ex-Alpha commander, Hodakovski, who has send his troops (including volunteers from Russia) to ambushes in Donetsk airport on 26th of May and on Marinovka checkpoint on 6th of June. "Vostok" fighters with Georgian ribbons were also guarding Ahmetov's property and assets.

Donetsk commanders were doing nothing to help Slavyansk garrison and often captured packages to Slavyansk for their own needs. Now this "libertines" is over and Strelkov takes full command.

Strelkov has made a very impressive and unexpected move when he managed to withdraw almost all his forces with tanks, APCs and other military hardware from the surrounded city. I admit, that during 2 previous days he was doing everything to show that he and his man will fight to the end to hold the city =) It worked, Ukrainian army has "missed the bus"... 200 of them. Kramators was also abandoned because it was shelled from Karachun hill and almost surrounded too.

Now Ukrainian army has an nontrivial task to relocate all it's forces from Slavyansk to new positions around Donetsk, which will require tons of fuel, hundreds of trucks and good protection of convoys, while Strelkov's man are already preparing ambushes.

It's more difficult to siege the Donetsk, because there are no hills like Karachun around it and it is 10 times larger then Slavyansk.

The Resistance can win if Donetsk and Lughansk will hold long enough before economical collapse in the rest of Ukraine and Maidan-3 in Kiev. We expect it on October-November.
Thanks. I also didn't know that Slavyansk was surrounded by hills. Also, can you explain why you are so sure of the economical collapse of Kiev regime as soon as October-November ? For one, the West would not like such a situation arising....and I suppose they would do something if not everything to prevent it ??

happy

They are the same people who looks the other way during the US assisted rise of ISIS in ME.

To quote Obelix "These Westerners are Crazy!!!"
OT: Do we have a thread on this latest geopolitical maneuver of the USA ??

Cadian

Thanks. I also didn't know that Slavyansk was surrounded by hills. Also, can you explain why you are so sure of the economical collapse of Kiev regime as soon as October-November ? For one, the West would not like such a situation arising....and I suppose they would do something if not everything to prevent it ??
Actually, there is only Karachun hill that originally wears a proud name of a "mountain". Ukrainian army deployed a lot of artillery and ammo on it in the last 3 months. Now they have to relocate and I am not sure that they will do it fast.

The collapse of Ukrainian economy is imminent. Gas supplies halted, nuclear fuel supplies contracts ripped by Junta, coal supplies from Donbass are impossible. Gas reserves stolen (13 billion cubic meters of gas). Oil from transit pipe stolen (1.2-1.3 million tons). Restrictions on grain exports cancelled. Rapid rise of utility tariffs and rapid decline of salary. Industry and trading is declining rapidly too. No money in budget.

This winter will be very scary, who knows how many will survive it.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
Ukrainian BMDs destroyed by rebels on the way from Slavyansk to Kramatorsk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles